9.8
Superb 502 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 502 Total Reviews
AVAIL Hostel Located at 33 Ferenc krt, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 33 Ferenc k�r�t
98% 502
47.4839531 19.0695083
    Rooms available

• Japan, All Female Group, 31-40
5th Nov 2016

This place is more like an apartment than a hostel, it's located right across from a famous ruin bar Szimpla and you have easy access to many areas of the city. Sandor came to the bus terminal early in the morning to pick us up and after we arrived at the hostel (or even on the way) he explained about Budapest and his recommendations in detail. The beds were so cozy, even better then my own bed at home ... thank you and if I come back to Budapest I will stay at your place again!

2nd Nov 2016

What a great trip! Sandor made arrangements for everything, including our 3 month old baby. Would highly recommend! Next time we'll have to visit the thermal baths ...

• Australia, Female, 25-30
26th Oct 2016

Excellent stay in every way! Centrally located right opposite the famous ruin pub Szimpla, and walkable distance to many restaurants and attractions. Place was clean, spacious & homey. Sandor is a very gracious host who took out an hour of his own time to come pick me up from the train station and help me get oriented to the city and suggest attractions, and also checking up daily to see if I needed anything. Wonderful hospitality, and I will definitely be back!

22nd Oct 2016

Lovely accommodations, Proprietor is very professional & extremely helpful

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
21st Oct 2016

Sandor was a wonderful host - he was extremely friendly, considerate, easy to reach, and informative. Upon our arrival, he took the time to enthusiastically give us a wide range of recommendations for food and entertainment, enabling us to make the most of our short stay. The apartment was lovely and conveniently located in the centre of the entertainment district. We will certainly stay with Sandor if we visit Budapest again and recommend him to anyone planning a visit to the city.

• USA, Male, 18-24
14th Oct 2016

My experience was absolutely phenomenal. The apartment we were given was in the center of budapest, the moment we stepped out f our door we were surrounded by the vibrant life that makes the city so unique. Sandor was beyond accommodating and helpful, taking an hour and a half of his own time to sit down with us and draw out a map. I don't know I f a whole month would be long enough to experience budapest. But I do know that when I go back I'll be staying here.

• Serbia, Couple, 18-24
6th Oct 2016

There are few reasons why I found my experience in AVAIL Hostel to be one of the best I've ever had while traveling. Apartments are located in the very center of the city, in a street filled with bistros and bars, with all of the landmarks being reachable by foot in under 40 minutes. Furthermore, Sandor is truly a great host! Even though we were arriving at 4 am, he greeted us and explained to us everything we needed to know about Budapest, and, by following his tips, we had a great time!

2nd Oct 2016

Sándor was a wonderful host he picked me up drop me off at the railway station; helped me book my tickets; gave me instructions on how to get around the city. It was almost like having a relative in town. He is one of the best people I have ever come across. He was most courteous, pleasant and kind to a 50+ yr old traveling alone. Staying at his hostel was the best decision I ever made. Would recommend this place to anybody and everybody.

18th Sep 2016

I can't say enough good things about AVAIL and the fabulous host Sandor. Sandor really goes out of his way to ensure you have a great stay. He moved me into the heart of Jewish district, which is really the best location you can get in Budapest. As a solo female traveler, I find the location extremely convenient to check out all the ruin bars and grab food. Sandor is also very knowledgeable- for those that love history, i would highly recommend leverage this opportunity to get to know Sandor! :)

• England, Couple, 18-24
10th Sep 2016

We had a great stay at AVAIL hostel. Sándor was absolutely fantastic, picking us up from the station and recommending loads of things to do in Budapest. The location was perfect, just opposite one of the best ruin bars in Budapest and with all tourist sights within walking distance or a short bus ride away. The apartment had everything we needed and we would definitely recommend staying here.