AVAIL Hostel Reviews

33 Ferenc k�r�t, Budapest, Hungary

The host was very helpful We were not disappointed in this visit

Perfect place to live. Sandor is excellent person!!! The Hostel does not have reception but Sandor can reeach you with a call (in a short time) to help you. He work like a tour guide in Budapest. His pick up serivce from train station is perfect for the first time comers to Budapest.

• 20th May 2014
  • Turkey

Sandor is a gem and definitely one of the most friendly people I've ever met! He sat me down and gave me advice on what to do with my very limited time in Budapest. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to interact with him and I would recommend Travellers Home Hostel to anyone and everyone!

We have stayed at Travellers Home 4 days in early May, the only word to say it was awesome. The location should be the best in Budapest. The owner,Sándor, is very kind, the flat we had booked was 3 rooms and we booked 2 rooms and he didn't take new reservation for other room to make us comfortable. We really appreciate it. From the flat you can reach everywhere easily by public transportation, which works 7/24. If I would have gone Budapest again, I'd chosen it.

I really liked my stay in the Hostel. I got all help needed to have a great time and a lot of fun in the city.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Sandor was an excellent host. Our pick up from the train station was very much appreciated. The hostel is more like a private apartment and when considering the price it's an absolute bargain. Sandor gave us very good and thorough recommendations on the best places to visit and eat in the city. The beds are very comfortable and the building is very secure. Location wise it is place just outside the city centre but next to a tram stop which links you to the rest of the city.

“Very good hostel. Owner very hospitable and helpful. I definitely recommend this hostel for a short stay in Budapest. Close to Metro Station and to restaurants and cafe area.”

I stayed in a one bdrm room that had my own bathroom and I felt very safe. Sándor was very helpful and always was prompt about communicating with me. It was him that made my stay as comfortable as possible. Easy to get to by metro and tram. Grocery and other food options nearby. Could easily walk to museums and to the Central Market.

• 12th Apr 2014

Great location for seeing all the sites. Staff are very enthusiastic and the bed was so comfortable!!!

• 12th Apr 2014

Well, at the beginning the place looks like a little strange; because there is not sign which inform you about the location, and if you arrive at night it could be a little difficult to get. However Sandor (the hostel's owner) is a very good person. He represents all the best of the hungarian people. He is a friendly person and quite loyal and acts in good faith, and he is always interested in making your stay in Budapest as nice as possible.

everything was perfect!