AVAIL Hostel Reviews

33 Ferenc k�r�t, Budapest, Hungary

Sandor's welcoming attitude and recommendations made our time in Budapest so special!

Great place and Sandor is a great host. Helped a lot explaining all about the city and the events. I highly recommend his place. Just walking distance from the very center of the city. All was perfect. Thanks a lot Sandor!!!!

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Greece

By far one of the best places I have stayed in Europe. Sandor iis brilliant and willing to do anything you need. He collected me from the station and went through everything with me. I was able to go to certain places on his recommendations. The hostel is amazing with a shared kitchen and the rooms are very secure. I would definitely stay here again!

• 31st May 2014

The host was very helpful We were not disappointed in this visit

1 2 Next » last »