AVAIL Hostel Reviews

33 Ferenc k�r�t, Budapest, Hungary

I have stayed for a weekend in Budapest early July and Sandor was a perfect host! When I arrived in Budapest he picked me up at the rail station and on the way to the hostel he showed me some of the city´s main atractions and buildings. After arriving there he gave me a map and leaflets with parties, places to eat and showed me how to get to each place. Sandor is very inteligent, helpful and friendly. He knows everything about Budapest! Would definetly stay there again!

Sandor's welcoming attitude and recommendations made our time in Budapest so special!

Great place and Sandor is a great host. Helped a lot explaining all about the city and the events. I highly recommend his place. Just walking distance from the very center of the city. All was perfect. Thanks a lot Sandor!!!!

• 20th Jun 2014