AVAIL Hostel Reviews

33 Ferenc k�r�t, Budapest, Hungary

Great place and Sandor is a great host. Helped a lot explaining all about the city and the events. I highly recommend his place. Just walking distance from the very center of the city. All was perfect. Thanks a lot Sandor!!!!

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Greece

By far one of the best places I have stayed in Europe. Sandor iis brilliant and willing to do anything you need. He collected me from the station and went through everything with me. I was able to go to certain places on his recommendations. The hostel is amazing with a shared kitchen and the rooms are very secure. I would definitely stay here again!

• 31st May 2014

The host was very helpful We were not disappointed in this visit

Perfect place to live. Sandor is excellent person!!! The Hostel does not have reception but Sandor can reeach you with a call (in a short time) to help you. He work like a tour guide in Budapest. His pick up serivce from train station is perfect for the first time comers to Budapest.

• 20th May 2014
  • Turkey

Sandor is a gem and definitely one of the most friendly people I've ever met! He sat me down and gave me advice on what to do with my very limited time in Budapest. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to interact with him and I would recommend Travellers Home Hostel to anyone and everyone!

We have stayed at Travellers Home 4 days in early May, the only word to say it was awesome. The location should be the best in Budapest. The owner,Sándor, is very kind, the flat we had booked was 3 rooms and we booked 2 rooms and he didn't take new reservation for other room to make us comfortable. We really appreciate it. From the flat you can reach everywhere easily by public transportation, which works 7/24. If I would have gone Budapest again, I'd chosen it.

I really liked my stay in the Hostel. I got all help needed to have a great time and a lot of fun in the city.

1 2 Next » last »