AWA Hostel Royal Garden Reviews

154 West 600 South, Downtown Salt Lake, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

thank you!

• 8th Oct 2013
  • Romania

Gleanliness and a new re-vamp would do wonders. it may be lsted as a cheap stay but even that was too much even the state of the property and the attitude of the staff. given the fact that Salt Lake City is supposed to be one of the cleanest cities in the US, we were amazed at the state of the property, i.e. torn and ravelling carpets outside the rooms

• 9th Jun 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

was asking for directions with the staff. she said se would help me. Didn't do that. left me waiting for a long time. i went to our room. we figured it out on our own.

I called to them I left my tablet in the room and of course I never heard back from them.

Though this was addressed to Pamela, I Greg have now stayed three times, and have recommended it to others.

View all Salt Lake City Hotels