AWA Innbrucke-Gasthof-Innbrucke Reviews

Innstrasse 1, Innsbruck, Austria, Innsbruck, Austria

Fantastic location! You definitely pay to be right in the heart of the city, but the rooms and bathrooms are pretty minimal. good staff and a nice breakfast though - worth it if you're just passing through the city.

• 5th Sep 2014

We enjoyed our stay at AWA and couldn't have been happier with all of the information that Daniel passed along to us. The staff was friendly, the hotel was clean and an excellent buffet breakfast was served in the morning. Would definitely return if travelling to Innsbruck again. Thanks for a great stay! "The Canadians"

Loved everything about my stay except for the staff member who checked me in. Clearly, I was a bother to him, making him do his job. There was no hospitable welcome. However, the location couldn't have been better, the rooms were clean, and the breakfast and breakfast staff were great. I definitely recommend this location, hopefully you will be more warmly welcomed!

Good location and the staff is all very nice. Pretty good breakfast too. However we were pretty disappointed with the cigarette smoke coming from the bar on the first floor all the way to our room on the 4th floor. There were no bathrooms or showers on our floor either which wasn't ideal.

Good place, good location. Would come back if in innsbruck some day..

The booking site could be more clear! I was sure i had booked 2 rooms but when we arrived only one room was booked.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

Definitely a hotel more than a hostel. Great location, friendly staff, but if your travelling cheap no one is allowed to use there kitchen which was a bit off putting for us. Still had a great stay, no other complaints.

I wish I had more time there, but my only night there was excellent. The lady receptionist that welcomed me (sorry but I'm terrible with names) was really sweet and allowed me to have breakfast earlier because I had a train to catch. And later, a male receptionist did a huge favor to me and he also recommended me some local food to eat and where. He had the best of the attitudes so I totally recommend this place. Only con is that it doesn't have elevator.

More like a hotel than a hostel but was spotlessly clean with comfortable beds. The cleaning and waiting staff were lovely but found some of the management quite abrupt and not very friendly. The breakfast was nice and varied with good coffee. The rooms and bathroom were always clean and was very quiet at night. Not a party hostel but the floors reverberated a lot of the noise from people in the hallways but on the whole it was a relaxing and quiet place to stay.

• 2nd Apr 2014