AWA Miami Hotel and Hostel Reviews

226 Northeast 1st Avenue, Miami, USA

It is too old and room is very bad!

• 31st Dec 2013
  • China

Absolute no water pressure in showers, could be cleaner.. Staff were very helpful though

Building was filthy and smelled musty immediately when we walked in. Rooms had fuzz and other things hanging from ceiling. The power in the building didnt even work.. Sheets looked like they hadn't been washed.

• 14th Jun 2013

This Hotel is cheap but you definitely dont get a lot for your money, either. The room was dirty, as well as the bathroom. Even the sheets felt like they werent completely fresh.. The internet was working very well. The staff was rather disinterested.

Dear Hostelworld.com, first, I'm sorry for my bad english! To describe the AWA hotel and hostel: It was terrible!!! We stay there for one night and cancelled the second one. The reason was the room! The room was dirty (dirty towels, bedlinen, black hairs on the floor, on the bed, on the shower curtain and behind the toilet). The firdge was dirty, too. Inside the fridge we found mould fungus and on the outside there were spoors from stubbed out cigarettes. Also there were ants in the room!

• 23rd Aug 2012

Hello, I had reserved 3 days in Miami , but I was there only one day because the hotel wasn't good for me. The room don't smelt good, the bathroom don't had lights the water for take a shower was cold,and tv don't work. totally different from what was presented, so I decide to leave before

• 12th Mar 2012

This hotel is very dirty!! I found I lot of hairs on the towel and linen/blanket. There is no towel for the feet in the bathroom, after take a shower. The cleanliness is very bad. It's nasty! I strongly not recommend this hotel for anyone. The pictures don't show the real situation of the rooms. This has been the worst hotel that I already hosted in my life.