AWA Seattle City Center Reviews

200 6th avenue north, Seattle city center, Seattle, USA

It's a hotel, not a hostel, but the location is great. For breakfast you have to walk one block to the Best Western Hotel, but the breakfast there was really good, so I didn't mind walking that one block.

Ok, so it's a hotel but I really liked a room of my own for a change! It's right near the space needle and the monorail which can take you downtown in a few minutes, Breakfast is excellent - lots of choice. Staff were very helpful. I chose it because it was the only place that could give me availability at short notice but I have no regrets.

Confusing given when booked it's AWA Seattle Center but arrival is Travelodge. Also very noisy outside my room as it went straight onto where the carpark and transfer vans for Quality Inn are.

• 20th Oct 2013
  • New Zealand

Just be careful where you park. Myself and my 2 other travel buddies all missed the sign and we were apparently in a city parking area and got a ticket despite paying for hotel parking. Totally our mistake, but just keep your eyes out!

• 5th Oct 2013

Located right next to the Space Needle, Experience Music Project, etc. A little far from the downtown, but the monorail takes you right there. Not so many bars and restaurants around the hotel, though.

This was a great stopover for us between NYC and Las Vegas. It was quiet, near the Space Needle and walking distance from the wharf tourist attractions. The staff were helpful and definitely try 13 Coins for brekky at least once. It's expensive, but aMAYzing. Breakfast is included at the hotel, too, FYI :D

It's not a hostel it's a travelodge! Which was very confusing when the taxi dropped us there as there was no mention anywhere of it being a travelodge. It's up to the same standard as any other travelodge, has a hot tub and pool to use from 10-2200 a small gym and complimentary breakfast which is standard buffet affair. All in all fine but not a hostel!