AWA Seattle City Center Reviews

200 6th avenue north, Seattle city center, Seattle, USA

It's a hotel, not a hostel, but the location is great. For breakfast you have to walk one block to the Best Western Hotel, but the breakfast there was really good, so I didn't mind walking that one block.

Ok, so it's a hotel but I really liked a room of my own for a change! It's right near the space needle and the monorail which can take you downtown in a few minutes, Breakfast is excellent - lots of choice. Staff were very helpful. I chose it because it was the only place that could give me availability at short notice but I have no regrets.