AWA Seattle Hostel Reviews

4000 University Way Northeast, Seattle, USA

The AWA hostel is a very convenient location to stay for people doing the Seattle to Portland ride, or the ride from Seattle to Vancouver. Just a few minutes ride from the start line at UW.

• 14th Aug 2015

This is a lovely place to stay, a quaint little inn. It's extremely clean, and close to amenities. It is though a distance from downtown, though there are good buses. I stayed 2 nights, after the first I was suddenly told I had to immediately move to another room, no reason given. The 2nd room the wifi didn't stretch to the room. Could do with some directions on the site from the greyhound - I emailed twice to ask but got no reply. Overall closer to a hotel than a hostel, and pretty decent.

Very cozy! Personally I would love some salt food for breakfast, not only sweet, but I guess thats how they do it over there.

• 23rd May 2015