6.8
Good 82 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 82 Total Reviews
AWA Seattle Hostel Located at 4000 University Way Northeast, , Seattle.
USA
Seattle Washington 98105 4000 University Way Northeast
68% 82
47.6554870 -122.3129510
    Rooms available

16th Jul 2016
6.9

I really did enjoy the atmosphere of our room, the overall look of it really appealing to what me and my friend enjoyed, but it might not be for everyone. We both were somewhat confused about the sink in our room. It looked as though it was meant to be functioning, but didn't work at all. And the wifi reception in our room was absolutely terrible which made it nearly impossible for us when we were trying to plan our first day in Seattle.

2nd Jun 2016

Great location in university district, close to bus and light rail to airport. If you don't mind taking bus or rail into city daily it's a great value for the money. Good, cheap places to eat on University Way. Noisy outside of pub a few nights. Wouldn't say it was the cleanest place I've ever stayed at and a bit older decor but had unique feel. No fridge in room and never sure where to find staff there, but overall was pretty happy we stayed there and saved a lot of money to use on other t

27th May 2016

AWA was better than we expected for the price. It's right on campus and the building is old but cute. We (one couple) booked a double room by mistake because it was listed as sleeping 2 people on Hostel World, so really it should have been even cheaper. But it was a big room for what we paid and the location. You're not in downtown Seattle, but you can take to the 70 bus to go downtown, no transfers. There is plenty to do in the U-District too. Breakfast was simple but sufficient (and free!)

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
21st May 2016
2.0

I booked a private room and on the day of my arrival (May 21st), I am sent an e-mail saying that my reservation had been cancelled because of overbooking. I e-mailed back right away and also called, but got not answer. We drove to the hostel where the receptionist told us that it was the website's fault and took no responsibility. It was frustrating looking for a room last minute since most hotels were full that weekend! Judging by the reviews, this seems like a reoccurring issue.

• USA, Female, 41+
21st May 2016
2.0

I was turned away and had to drive all the way out to Renton to find a compatible room rate at an Econo Lodge. I attempted to check into my room at 6 pm but the merchant said my reservation did not exist and that there had been problems with online booking and the room had probably been "over-booked". He gave me a number to call but I got a voice recording. I did attempt to leave a voice mail but do not know if that worked either. My comfirmation #40612-230783476. I expect a full refund

• USA, Female, 18-24