6.5
Good 76 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 76 Total Reviews
AWA Seattle Hostel Located at 4000 University Way Northeast, , Seattle.
USA
Seattle Washington 98105 4000 University Way Northeast
65% 76
47.6554870 -122.3129510
    Rooms available

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
21st May 2016
2.0

I booked a private room and on the day of my arrival (May 21st), I am sent an e-mail saying that my reservation had been cancelled because of overbooking. I e-mailed back right away and also called, but got not answer. We drove to the hostel where the receptionist told us that it was the website's fault and took no responsibility. It was frustrating looking for a room last minute since most hotels were full that weekend! Judging by the reviews, this seems like a reoccurring issue.

• USA, Female, 41+
21st May 2016
2.0

I was turned away and had to drive all the way out to Renton to find a compatible room rate at an Econo Lodge. I attempted to check into my room at 6 pm but the merchant said my reservation did not exist and that there had been problems with online booking and the room had probably been "over-booked". He gave me a number to call but I got a voice recording. I did attempt to leave a voice mail but do not know if that worked either. My comfirmation #40612-230783476. I expect a full refund

• USA, Female, 18-24