7.5
Very Good 74 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 74 Total Reviews
AWA Seattle Hostel Located at 4000 University Way Northeast, , Seattle.
USA

Amazing

• USA, Male, 31-40
6th Nov 2015
8.0

The name is NOT correct! The name of the Hostel I stayed at was called The College Inn and the name of the hostel I booked was called AWA Seattle Hostel. This made it very confusing and cost me extra expenses because the driver nor I could find it. The phone number to the hostel was automated and told me to leave a voicemail after the tone but the voicemail box was full so there was no chance of getting any direction. I will not book an "AWA' Hostel ever again and feel reembursement is necessary

• paicone
  • USA, Male, 41+
4th Nov 2015
7.1

The room that I stayed in needs a new paint because there were a lot of gross stuff on the wall! That is why I rated the cleanliness VERY POOR. I had to move the bed to be away from the wall, when I went to bed. I will come back but I won't stay in the room 204.