AWA Venice Apartments San Marco

Very Good 197 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 197 Total Reviews

21st Apr 2017

Clean hostel with a very friendly manager who told me all the best places to visit in Venice. Hostel is literally an apartment so opportunities to explore outside the room. Bathroom was clean but the shower had low water pressure but was manageable. Also wish there were security lockers and that the locks worked on our door, but not a big deal. Overall enjoyed my stay and the friendly people I met.

12th Apr 2017
8.0

Was upgraded to a four bed apartment which was great! However, I wish there was more of an atmosphere with other people hanging out in a common area.

10th Apr 2017

My overall experience was great here. This was my first solo trip and I could not have been happier. The rooftop patio is incredible, and each floor is basically its own apartment. The owner gave me a lot of tips for things to do around the city as well. They definite made my experience great.

30th Mar 2017

Very nice owners! We loved our stay!

28th Mar 2017

Good first hostel experience, helpful maps for getting around the city. Would definitely recommend !

• USA, Male, 18-24
24th Mar 2017

Nice guy, good room, a bit out of the way, but overall great!

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
23rd Mar 2017
8.0

The location is great, near a water bus to go to the airport but you can also walking distance to the st-mark square. The man at the reception was very friendly and knowledgeable about Venice, he gave us many tips. Overall, great value for staying in Venice.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th Mar 2017
8.0

Our group of four originally rented 4 beds in a 6 bedroom room but we were upgraded to the 4 bedroom private apartment free of charge! This may have been because it was the middle of the week but we were pleasantly surprised. Man working the front desk was nice enough though definitely not chatty. Better location than any hostel or airbnb we could find near Venice. Overall nice place, especially for the cost.

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
17th Feb 2017
6.9

Fantastic, helpful hostel owner and decent place considering how expensive venice is.

28th Jan 2017

The location, staff and price were all perfect for me on my budget backpacking trip around Europe. The small kitchen helped me avoid some of the high food costs. There wasn't much security for bags but I personally felt secure. i had a wire cord that I wrapped around the pillar and felt fine leaving my bag there. It was a little cold there in Jan but nothing too severe. The staff are incredibly awesome. I'm coming back in a week to stay here again I loved it so much. Great internet too!