Very Good 86 Total Reviews
Very Good 86 Total Reviews
AWA Venice Apartments San Marco Located at Calle Dei Furlani 3271, Castello, Venice.
Italy
Venice Venice 30122 Calle Dei Furlani 3271, Castello
77% 86
45.4361538 12.3470073
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th May 2016
7.7

Great location, the guy was super helpful gave us a map of the city and recommendations! It wasn't super clean but I guess if you're looking for something safe and close this would be ideal!

• USA, Female, 18-24
6th May 2016
7.4

My stay at this hostel was pleasant. It was my first time in Venice and I am a solo female traveler who stayed in a mixed dorm. Some good, some eh. Overall a clean/safe/nice place to stay. Beautiful rooftop terrace Comfortable bed (bunk) Clean, airy room Wifi REALLY hard to find. Took me 30m from the ferry. No lockers, but room locked. Could be hard to meet other travelers here, as there aren't a ton of common spaces. However, I had no problem with this.

• FrancisBattaglia
  • USA, Male, 41+
27th Apr 2016
7.1

It was a pretty good experience overall. The location wasn't too far from St Marks Square. The building and accomdations were average. The area was quiet. I didn't get a towel in my bathroom and had to ask for one twice. The kitchen looked like it had everything though I didn't use it. I was on the third floor with no elevator. The staff was helpful though usually not there. The apartment was clean. It was pricey for what you got. That's Venice!

26th Apr 2016
7.7

The host is so kind and really made me feel welcomed and safe in Venice. No one was really there, it is not really a fun hostel type place. But there is hot water, heating, and a kitchen you can use. One thing, I could not get the wifi to work at all. Not the cleanest place but compared to other places I have seen, not awful. Though the blankets and floors could definitely use a washing

• Portugal, Female, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016

Perfect location and the apartment was big with a small kitchen , it is good if you want to save some money and cook. The staff was very helpfull and gave us a map and some places to visit. Make sure to take warm clothing if you go in april because it is a bit cold during the night! Overall it is a great location and value of money! Beware in italy you pay a percentage for everything pretty much

• Estonia, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2016
7.1

The place was in a great location, but there were couple of issues with our stay - firstly, there was no hot water. Secondly, the shower door didn't close and the water was running onto the bathroom floor. We notified the staff about the issues. We got hot water eventually, but didn't get a bath mat. Also, the towels they provided were the size of a hand towel rather than a bath towel.