AWA Venice Apartments Reviews

Calle Dei Furlani 3271, Castello, Venice, Italy

The hostel was in a great location, the staff were super friendly and really helpful, beds were super comfy, I would definitely stay here again!

We took a private apartment with our own toilet and kitchen. the location was excellent but it was a bit dull, no breakfast. but the problem we had was that there was an air conditioner and it didnt work, and my sister has heat allergy. they in the start said that its not included in the apartments and it wasnt advertised but he eventually accommodated for it but didnt seem to think it was a big deal. the staff- Amran was nice but he could have been more welcoming.

In my experience, the staff was nice. It was hard to find if you walk from the train station. I recommend taking the water bus thing to Piazza San Marco, from there it's not far. There's not a sign on the front so pay attention to the address. The room was super cute w/ a great view of a garden. I had a big bathroom and a well equipped kitchen in the room which is unique. Apparently there is a rooftop you can visit but I never did, unfortunately. Common area is odd but worked well for me.

Hostel was great for the location but overpriced for what you get. Although it was nice to have a private kitchen in the room. Beds were comfy and room was clean.

Amran was an amazing host! He is very friendly, warm and welcoming throughout our stay in Venice. He gave us a map and drew us a really good detailed route to explore venice and see all the sites, shops and take in the atmosphere. Also gave us cheaper options and more expensive options for attractions, gondola rides and restaurants. Was an amazing few days staying here in Venice, kitchen facilities and bathrooms are great and always clean. Will definitly be back and recommend this place!

1. For a good sleep, room heater should work good. :) 2. Make the place a official hostel. It will bring in more clarity and secure feeling for the backpackers (A name board outside). 3. In venice, everything comes with a bill, even a gelato from a local shop. So I would recommend to give the bill as soon as payment is made. Makes it feel more transparent. But I don't doubt the manager as he is a very truthful person.