AZ Hostel Reviews

Jindriska 5, Wenceslas Square, Prague, Czech Republic

you pay for the location only.

Conveniently located near Praha H.L station. Very closed to main street. It is located in slient area so I could sleep well without any noise Staffs were kind. Resonable price. There is kitcken in this hostel but not so equipped utensil. You could not make foods except for only simple meals (bread, coffiee, sierial etc)

The Room I stayed in was dirty. I have some minor dust allergies but every time I walked in to the room my nose ran and my eyes would water. It was never clear who's bed was who's, and the room was over booked the first night I stayed there. Wifi was ok, it was fast but some times it just didn't work.

Everything OK, good location

Nice stay - didn't spend much time in the Hostel, seemed like many quick travelers. Perfect location right in the middle of everything

The wifi internet doesn't work in the rooms neither a the main hall - reception. The boiler had broken and we have to wait 2 days to fix it - NO HOT shower!

The common room has a 'no smoking' sign and yet people smoked inside their without raising any eyebrows from the staff. Consequently the whole place reeked of smoke. On top of that smell, sickly-sweet air-fresheners were in every room and the combination was stomach-turning. I was not given a sheet for my bed. There are no lockers. The toilets are tiny closets with cold water tap only and no soap (although the sinks in the shower room have soap). There is no fridge/no real kitchen facilities.

• 11th Apr 2014