AZ Hostel Reviews

Jindriska 5, Wenceslas Square, Prague, Czech Republic

always stay in the az.never any problems.will not stay anywhere else.the best.SEE THEM AGAIN .JAN 15.

always stay in the az hostel will not stay elsewhere.great service.

is a really nice hostel, cheap and in a perfect location. You have the main street of Prague just in the corner an the metro station just infront of the hostel. I totally recommend it

• 24th Oct 2014
  • Mexico

you pay for the location only.

Conveniently located near Praha H.L station. Very closed to main street. It is located in slient area so I could sleep well without any noise Staffs were kind. Resonable price. There is kitcken in this hostel but not so equipped utensil. You could not make foods except for only simple meals (bread, coffiee, sierial etc)

The Room I stayed in was dirty. I have some minor dust allergies but every time I walked in to the room my nose ran and my eyes would water. It was never clear who's bed was who's, and the room was over booked the first night I stayed there. Wifi was ok, it was fast but some times it just didn't work.

Everything OK, good location