Aapo Aap Home Stay Reviews

Aapoaap Building, Near Sargheen Chowk, Lower Panthaghati, Shimla, India

I had booked y for my parents and was really very concerned if they will like it as i had not seen the place or stayed there before. But to my surprise it was better than expected. My parents were so amazed at the hospitality. I must say due care was taken to make them feel at home. I was a little disappointed to know that it only serves veg food but nevertheless all other facilities and the way the staff took care of every small little thing makes up for it. Thank you and keep up the good work.

• 26th Oct 2014
  • India

It was a pleasure to have your parents as our guests. I am very satisfied to note that the staff at the homestay was able to make their stay special and that they enjoyed our facilities and services. I have shared your kind words with Meena, Raju & Bilal who are very happy and thankful. Warm regards, Shivi

Aapo Aap Homestay was without doubt the highlight of our entire holiday. Shivi is an excellent host and a lovely man. He looks after you so well and he ensures a perfect stay at all times. His family too welcomed us into their home with open arms. They involved us in a special Puga (Hindu prayer ceremony) on the day of Diwali and it's an experience we shall never ever forget. The accommodation is luxurious and very spacious and the food is amazing. Out of 5 stars I would give ten! Many thanks

Our sincere thanks for such a heartfelt review. It gives me immense pride to read that the homestay & our family could provide you with a memorable stay. We do hope to have you with us again on your next trip. Kind regards, Shivi.

Our highlight of India - Thank you Shivi! We wouldn't stay anywhere else - it was simply perfect.

• 4th Jun 2014

Thank you for your encouraging words. You're welcome! Happy travelling! Kind regards, Shivi.

We selected Aapo Aap Home Stay because we wanted a quit place, away from the busy center of Shimla. So it you need noise - select a different place to stay. Shivi is an excellent host who exceeds all expectations in managing guests & staff. Food is amazing!

• 28th May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you for your words of appreciation. We hope to host you again sometime. Warm regards, Shivi.

View all Shimla Bed and Breakfasts