Aapo Aap Home Stay Reviews

Aapoaap Building, Near Sargheen Chowk, Lower Panthaghati, Shimla, India

This is a unique place run by a unique and lovely Indian family. Shivi is totally focused on his guests as are his staff. Rooms are palatial. Quality of everything excellent. Home cooked meals served in the dining room. Great views over Shimla. A wonderful quiet retreat. Cannot praise enough. Great value. The only slight negative is the homestay is located on the edge of town and taxis/buses are necessary.

I couldn't show up because of some reasons. Although i really liked how just after the booking has been confirmed a got a call from the hostel owner, he told me everything about the room & location, when i decided that i wouldn't be able to show up. I texted the hostel owner around midnight, I didn't expect the reply but i got a prompt reply saying that they are not going to put any cancellation charges from their end. Thank you for that, i promise that i will come there soon

The mere fact that you didn't stay at our homestay and cancelled your reservation makes me wonder.... on what basis you are entitled even to review us? You never stayed with us! You just cannot give us an average rating of the room, service and facilities based on your whims & fancies.

Very good place to be , quiet , and beautiful view , actualy our best hostel in india ! Loic.

• 11th Jul 2015

Thank you so much for your support and recommendation of our serene, peaceful retreat. The elements of space, nature and hospitality ensure a memorable stay. Best, Innkeeper

View all Shimla Bed and Breakfasts