Aapo Aap Home Stay

9.6
Superb 60 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Sep 2017

Great hostel - little off the beaten track, but that just means it's nice and quiet - and besides, figuring out how to use the public buses to get in and out of town is just the right level of adventure. Room and bathroom were clean and comfortable, wifi worked well (although only in common areas), and food options were reasonably priced and yummy.

Thank you for sharing your Aapo Aap experience. Your generous comments regarding the food and rooms are much appreciated. The team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next Indian adventure. Warm Regards, Innkeeper

• England, Female, 25-30
26th Aug 2017

This place was an absolute dream for me, after six months of travelling india I was in need of peace and a clean bathroom. I chose the perfect homestay, super clean rooms and bathrooms, very very spacious (single beds not bunk beds in dorm which is great!) you will get Complete privacy here. The local bus is a great ride and very very cheap. The mountain view is a great bonus. My best stay in India in 6months for sure.

Hello! Thank you for the wonderful review and perfect ratings. We are happy to know you loved your stay with us. It was a pleasure hosting you. Do visit us again soon. Cheers! Innkeeper @ Aapo Aap

• India, Male, 25-30
24th Aug 2017

This is one of the best hostels I came across in India. Shivi is such a wonderful person, always ready to help in any way possible. Is is very knowledgeable and educated chap who you can interact for hours. The staff is very friendly always serving you with great smiles. I would recommend anyone visiting Shimla to experience the homeliness of Aapo Aap Homestay. Best wishes Shivi.

Thank you so much for your heart warming review. We enjoyed having you with us. Regards, Innkeeper

• Australia, Male, 18-24
24th Aug 2017

A great place! You will not be disappointed

Hey! Thanks for giving us a perfecting rating. Cheers! Shivi ~ Innkeeper

14th Aug 2017

Shivi is a warm and gracious host, and did everything to make sure my time in Shimla was relaxing and enjoyable. I wish there was an option to rent slightly less space/smaller room for people traveling alone! Also be aware that this guest house is not right in town--but the space, quiet, and views are absolutely worth the daily bus ride down the hill.

Thank you so much for your warm and positive review. We are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and were able to benefit from what the homestay retreat has to offer. All our Standard & Deluxe category private rooms have their own living room with satellite TV & in-room Wifi. Warm regards, Shivi - Innkeeper

27th Jul 2017

Lovely place and staff! Really enjoyed our two nights here just chilling. It is a little far from the main town but there are regular buses so not much complains about that.

Thank you for choosing to spend your holidays with us. We are happy to know you enjoyed the accommodation & hospitality. Safe travels. Regards, Innkeeper

• ryanmchugh942664
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
27th Jul 2017

It was an amazing stay here! Had a lovely time and everyone working here was incredibly kind and helpful. The only downside is that it's far from the main city BUT, hotels in the main city are way too expensive, so this was the ideal place to stay in my opinion. There is also a bus service that takes to the city center and it is very inexpensive, so take advantage of it. Plus, the view is absolutely breathtaking!

We are glad to know that the rooms and hospitality met your expectations and you enjoyed the mountain views. We are located at a distance of 8Km. from the Mall Road and 10 Km. from the Shimla Railway Station. The bus leaves from right outside our homestay in the morning. Kind regards, Innkeeper.

25th Jul 2017

This was one of the best places I've stayed in india. The accommodations were superb, with a simply stunning view to wake up to. Shivi and all the staff were extremely helpful in guiding and assisting during my trip. And all the home cooked food was delicous. Would definitely recommend if visiting Shimla.

Thank you for your words of encouragement. We enjoyed having you with us. Cheers! Shivi

24th Jul 2017

I had an amazing stay here and received the best service I had during my entire trip, thanks to Shivi and his family. My room was clean and spacious, the home cooked meals I ordered were delicious, and there were so many little things that made my stay even better (for example, there was no wifi in the bedrooms, but Shivi gave me a small phone to use as a hot spot in my room). The guest house is a bit out of the way of the main town, but the fantastic views and service made it 100% worth it!

It was wonderful to have you with us as our esteemed guest. We are truly delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience of the homestay, the home cooked food and the clean & spacious room with a view. Your generous compliments for the Aapo Aap Family are much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back. Kind regards, Shivi - Innkeeper

• England, Male, 25-30
6th May 2017

Exceptional. Spacious, impeccably clean and with incredible views of the Himalayan foothills. Although not in the main town of Shimla itself, I'd quite happily spend a week here instead. Incredibly peaceful, and Shivi is a most interesting, hospitable and accommodating owner. Highly recommended!

Thank you for giving us a thumbs up! We are glad we could chip in to make your stay memorable. With fond remembrance, Shivi ~ Innkeeper

×