Aapo Aap Home Stay Reviews

Aapoaap Building, Near Sargheen Chowk, Lower Panthaghati, Shimla, India

A bit far from the city centre, this is however the best place I could have stayed in. It has a great, relaxed ambiance perfect for anyone seeking to unwind and be left to himself. Transport is easily available right outside the home stay so that commuting is not a problem. The staff is courteous and helpful; the home cooked meals are delicious; views from the room and terrace are incredible- all in all a great value for money and good experience. Highly recommended.

• 21st Feb 2014
  • India

Your recognition is an immense source of motivation for all of us and to be part of your memories is indeed wonderful. Warm regards, Shivi

Huge rooms with fantastic views over the hills. Nice breakfast included with the price which is a bonus. Staff were very helpful and always on hand. It's quite far from the town and fairly isolated, which might not be to everyone's taste.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We will be starting an in-house cab facility for our guests soon. Also, there are regular public buses leaving for the city centre at every 5 minute interval and shared taxis (pay per seat) at every 45 minutes interval.

The quality if space, views and help you get while at Aapo aap it's unbeatable. I was the only guest at the time if my visit, so that is the only reason I can't really comment on atmosphere. It is a little out of town but Shivi and Co are so friendly and helpful with everything from transport to sightseeing to cultural knowledge that it didn't matter. I can't recommend thurs place enough

Thank you for such wonderful comments. I have shared your wonderful feedback with Raju, Kiran, Meena and the other members of the staff. Hospitably Yours, Shivi

View all Shimla Bed and Breakfasts