Aaran House Tourist Hostel Reviews

4 Woburn Place, Opposite Train station, Lower Glanmire Road, Cork, Ireland

Very nice place to stay,Tracey was very helpful😃

Very quiet and reasonable priced hostel in Cork, about 8 min away from main city centre by foot. Great and very knowledgeable hosts. If you have a lot of electrical devices, think about bringing your own extension chord with a couple of extra electrical plugs.

Owner Tracy is great. Very helpful, ideal location to bus and train station. Stayed in twin room, had a sink in which was great. Would recommend!

Staff (owner - lady of the house), really nice. Completely helpful over the phone and very nice in person. Highly recommend Aaran house.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Tracy, the landlady, is just a fantastic host, always trying to help you in some way. It's about a 10 min walk from the hostel to the city centre, the rooms and the whole hostel are very clean and showers are really good! I would definitely recommend it and surely go back!

A really enjoyable experience and one I will repeat.The friendliness of the staff gave the place an atmosphere to what is an old building.

• 26th Jun 2014

The staff was great! Friendly and really helpful!

Un très bon hostel avec un accueil sympa et chaleureux. Atmosphere très agréable. Je recommande.

The place is regular and comfortable to stay a couple of days. There internet and hot shower, and you can use the kitchen. The owner Tracy is unbelievable. When I arrived, I was welcomed with a smile and all the important information about the city. She is so helpful and always available to give you any help you may need. The place is okay, really close to the train station, but Tracy is really incredible. She deserves 100% in my opinion!

My stay at Aaron's was amazing. Tracy is the owner and is there to help with any questions you may have. She is encouraging and has a great sense of humour. The other staff that live in the hostel are so sweet. Cromwell, Kenzie and Won took great care of me! If you're in Cork this is the best place to be. The only thing that I didn't enjoy was leaving- Love love love them!

This is the most home feeling hostel in Cork. I will miss there :-)

It was a fantastic stay in Cork! We greatly appreciate your personal recommendations and attention! Thanks!

Great place to stay, Close to the centre of Cork and a good friendly environment.

Tracy was amazing, and the whole experience was wonderful! She really made you feel at home and super welcomed as soon as you walk in the door! I recommend this place to anyone passing through Cork!

Nice hostel, very friendly host. 15 ish minute walk to city center. Good kitchen, good wifi.

tracy herself worth the price. she is really sweer and helping.if I ever go back to Cork it'll be in aaran house.

Tracey was more than helpful and welcoming! A great place with fantastic connections to Train and Bus Stations as well as the Town Center.

• 17th May 2014

We had a great stay here! The host was wonderfully friendly and gave us great suggestions for the city. The room was nice, very clean.

• 16th May 2014

We enjoyed our stay at this hostel. When I read reviews about this hostel I thought it will be too far from the city center but it isn't at all, it is only a short walk that in a nice day can be quite enjoyable. Trayce was very friendly and helpful since the very first moment we walked in. She went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable, providing good advices of places to go and even helping us figure out the bus schedule. Affordable, clean, safe and great host! Highly recommended!

I had so much fun talking to Tracy! A great hostel, good location, and a great place if you want to walk Cork or be close to the train.

« first « Prev 1 2 3