Aaran House Tourist Hostel Reviews

4 Woburn Place, Opposite Train station, Lower Glanmire Road, Cork, Ireland

It's a shame that this hostel is closing shop because I had a great time there

Tracy was very kind with us however, we found that the bathroom needed to be refurbished. Besides, the door lock was not very secure and although the key worked well, there was a hole. The room was clean and the WIFI worked perfectly. Near the city center only 15 min walk.

Very friendly staff. Good cleanliness and a completely refurbished room.

Room was very quiet and tidy. Wifi worked well in the room which was a bonus. Hostel was a bit quiet. Location wasn't the best. It wasn't in city centre but it was a very walkable distance away.

Tracy the owner was great - very friendly and helpful. We left our bags with her when we arrived and she put them into our rooms. She also had no problem with us arriving before the advertised check in time, and was kind enough to provide us with a light breakfast in the morning. The bedroom was very clean and it was comfortable. ovide us with a light breakfast in the morning. The bedroom was very clean and

• 3rd Aug 2014

Nice clean rooms, friendly atmosphere. Good informations from the staff about things to do, places to stay/eat/drink and happenings in Cork.

Great stay. Owner is wonderfull and very helpfull. Thank you Tracy

Very nice place to stay,Tracey was very helpful😃

Very quiet and reasonable priced hostel in Cork, about 8 min away from main city centre by foot. Great and very knowledgeable hosts. If you have a lot of electrical devices, think about bringing your own extension chord with a couple of extra electrical plugs.

Owner Tracy is great. Very helpful, ideal location to bus and train station. Stayed in twin room, had a sink in which was great. Would recommend!

Staff (owner - lady of the house), really nice. Completely helpful over the phone and very nice in person. Highly recommend Aaran house.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Tracy, the landlady, is just a fantastic host, always trying to help you in some way. It's about a 10 min walk from the hostel to the city centre, the rooms and the whole hostel are very clean and showers are really good! I would definitely recommend it and surely go back!

A really enjoyable experience and one I will repeat.The friendliness of the staff gave the place an atmosphere to what is an old building.

• 26th Jun 2014

The staff was great! Friendly and really helpful!

Un très bon hostel avec un accueil sympa et chaleureux. Atmosphere très agréable. Je recommande.

The place is regular and comfortable to stay a couple of days. There internet and hot shower, and you can use the kitchen. The owner Tracy is unbelievable. When I arrived, I was welcomed with a smile and all the important information about the city. She is so helpful and always available to give you any help you may need. The place is okay, really close to the train station, but Tracy is really incredible. She deserves 100% in my opinion!

My stay at Aaron's was amazing. Tracy is the owner and is there to help with any questions you may have. She is encouraging and has a great sense of humour. The other staff that live in the hostel are so sweet. Cromwell, Kenzie and Won took great care of me! If you're in Cork this is the best place to be. The only thing that I didn't enjoy was leaving- Love love love them!

This is the most home feeling hostel in Cork. I will miss there :-)

It was a fantastic stay in Cork! We greatly appreciate your personal recommendations and attention! Thanks!

Great place to stay, Close to the centre of Cork and a good friendly environment.