Abacus Apartments Reviews

36, Rabat Road, Marsalforn, Gozo, Malta

I visit this place regularly and was always made to feel welcome by the owner, Grace, who has become like an aunt to me. On my last visit, I had the bad luck to have my car breaking down as soon as I got out of the ferry and the owners even checked on me and offered to pick me up and help me find a place to repair car. Place to go if you are after a cosy familiar stay.

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Malta

bon rapport qualité prix pour ce petit appartement de plein pied, indépendant, avec cour intérieure, proche des commerces et du bord de mer, la propriètaire parle un peu français.

We have booked a double room with ensuite, but on arrival the owner told us the whole building is undergoing a major refurbishment, so we are going to stay in a place next door. This turned out to be a massive 5-person flat in a completely empty block. However well equipped, the flat was exteremely cold and not suitable to use in winter months. The heaters we had were faulty and the average temperature inside was around 10 degrees. Still, the owner claimed that everything is working OK.