Abadia

Superb 72 Total Reviews
Superb 72 Total Reviews

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
20th Dec 2016

Decent place. For the price, it is good.

14th Dec 2016

I lived in and traveled around Spain for 4 months, staying in many hostels/hotels, and this was by far THE BEST of any place that I stayed in. The city of Granada itself looks like a land straight out of a fairy tale, and a stay at this hostel completes the experience. Staff is incredibly friendly, speaks clear english (Am an American), and are very welcoming. My room was incredible- 2 comfy beds with an ensuite full bathroom and gorgeous decor. Even had an elevator! Price was very affordable!

29th Nov 2016

I highly recommend this hotel! Staff was incredibly helpful and kind. I loved the courtyard and my room had such a comfortable bed. I'm really happy I booked here and would definitely come back when in Grenada.