Abaquar Hostel Reviews

rua do areal ilha de Boipeba Bahia, Ilha de Boipeba, Brazil

Peter and Fernanda are the best! they made me want to open a hostel for myself. They take care of you and provide with anything you need and they are always smiling. The place is beautiful, totally recomandable

Really friendly and helpful staff. Awesome breakfast :) Nice, quiet and relaxed location. Enjoy freedom.. :p

• 25th Feb 2014

I'm not exagerating if I say everything was excellent. I'd love to stay more days in Abaquar. The hostel is beautiful, Fernanda and Peter are adorable, and Vicky and Natureza too, but I fell in love with Petisco :). The rooms are spacious the same as bathroom. It's clean. And the garden is awesome. I LOVE IT!

Very nice hostel: Clean, great breakfast, friendly and helpfull staff, beatiful garden area, only few meters to the "center" Boipeba and the beaches.

View all Ilha de Boipeba Hostels