Abaquar Hostel Reviews

rua do areal ilha de Boipeba Bahia, Ilha de Boipeba, Brazil

Truly amazing hostel: amazing breakfasts, lovely staff and atmosphere, incredible location, all round super chilled. Cannot recommend this place enough.

• 29th Jun 2014

We arrived, two friends from Israel, in Abaquar hostel prior to our world cup trip in Salvador and Fortaleza. We looked for a place to relax and chill and found it in the beautiful Boipeba island and in the tranquile Hostel Abaquar. The hostel is located beautifully between trees and by a little stream, close to the village square. The owners were extremely nice and hospitable, helpful with any request or advice. The rooms are clean and spacious and the breakfast is simply amazing. Go there!

Peter and Fernanda are the best! they made me want to open a hostel for myself. They take care of you and provide with anything you need and they are always smiling. The place is beautiful, totally recomandable

Really friendly and helpful staff. Awesome breakfast :) Nice, quiet and relaxed location. Enjoy freedom.. :p

• 25th Feb 2014

I'm not exagerating if I say everything was excellent. I'd love to stay more days in Abaquar. The hostel is beautiful, Fernanda and Peter are adorable, and Vicky and Natureza too, but I fell in love with Petisco :). The rooms are spacious the same as bathroom. It's clean. And the garden is awesome. I LOVE IT!

View all Ilha de Boipeba Hostels