Abbey Court Apartments Reviews

29A Bachelors Walk, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

I couldn't have chosen a better location. The apartments are right in the heart of Dublin, within walking distance of all the major sights and shopping malls. Despite being in the town centre, I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet it was. I stayed on the 1st floor and the only very slight noise was from a nearby pub at night but this didn't keep me awake. I paid 50 Euro key deposit which was returned upon check-out so managed to do my last minute shopping. Happy Days! Will stay here again.

• 18th Apr 2014
  • South Africa

THE BEST The location is exceptional, but there are calm. They are really big, with bathroom and bedroom separated. the Kitchet has all you can need. There is a lot of sun in the morning and in the night you just need a 10 min of heating for getting the appartment warm. Also they provide you towels, bathroom paper and garbage bags. THE WORSE Nothing really. Just It would be useful has a hairdress, but nothing important. If we come back, for sure we will repeat there N

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Spain

Staff were great...the location couldn't get any better...their wifi signal sucked and it wasn't available in the apartments...the apartments were very damp and musty and there are like 5 hundred keys to get in and out of the building...

• 7th Apr 2014

Rooms were in need of being cleaned. Bed did not have top sheet and blankets were dirty. Found a fitted sheet in closet that I used to keep from using stained blanket. Close to Temple Bar area. No parking. No Wi Fi in room. Had to walk down Street to hostel to get wifi. Kitchenette which would be nice if wanted to cook but did not use while there. Good value for budget minded but could use a definite cleaning.

• 28th Mar 2014

The appartment was very cool but very dirty ...

• 28th Mar 2014

Very happy, nothing to say, it was perfect:

Good option if you are looking for a good location and more than just a room.

Hi there - many thanks for your review! The Management

Stayed in apartment. Very good and convenient.

• 8th Mar 2014

We had an appartement just for two, this was fine. Breakfast was for free in the hostel, but we thought the breakfast room wasn't very cosy, so we decided to go to a nice cafe instead (f.e. Kylemore cafe is not far away and has very good value...). Location is excellent, you can't find a better place for your stay in Dublin, if you are there as a tourist.

+ Location. - Comfort. The 2 extra beds in the 4 pers. apartment are very poor. Our water heater wasn't working properly so we had a cold shower.

• 27th Dec 2013

I was disappointed to see you did not give us a good rating. All our apartments sleep two people but we do have an extra two very good camps beds mainly designed for families with small children to use them for short stays. I would not recommend our apartments with for 4 adults , I would have paid more and got two but that was your choice . Our water heater was working however when 4 adults use the shower we run out of water and it is necessary to wait for the water to get hot again.

Top weekend its in a really good location and already plannin to use the apartments again when we come back in February!

• 6th Dec 2013

Great location, friendly staff, all basic facilities and clean. Good value considering the price.

• 26th Nov 2013
  • Croatia

This is the second hostel I've stayed in in Dublin, and it's definitely my favorite thus far. The apartments are super close to the Abbey Court Hostel, so it's really easy to get advice from the staff or go use the wifi. Would definitely stay in the Abbey Court Apartments again.

the owner was an absolute sweetheart and the breakfast was great.

Great location and extremely helpful staff! However, apartments did not have wifi, our heaters weren't working and we had no hot water. Apartment was not very clean and our bedsheets/pillows were mouldy.

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Singapore

No Wifi in the apartment - information a little misleading on this. No central heating either, but heaters suffice. Otherwise, great stay - great location, and lovely little apartment.