8.5
Fabulous 6,130 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 6,130 Total Reviews
Abbey Court Located at 29 Bachelors Walk, Dublin 1, Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin 29 Bachelors Walk, Dublin 1
85% 6130
53.3473875 -6.2604904
    Rooms available

26th Sep 2016

We only stayed there for a night but we enjoyed our stay. Large kitchen and hammock room were great! As well as the byob bar:) Only downside was how noisy it was at night; it was very difficult to sleep in the room as people kept coming in and out.

Hi there, thanks for the review. We have smaller dorms and private room for those looking for total privacy. And we also have ear plugs available at reception for those in the larger dorms. Many thanks, Yvonne

• alecprice
  • USA, Male, 18-24
25th Sep 2016

Very friendly staff, great environment no complaints from my end. I will definitely be back to stay!

Wonderful thanks for the review!

• jelarsson
  • Sweden, Female, 18-24
25th Sep 2016
4.3

I walked in and walked right back out. Without a refund of course. I'm not one to be picky but I did NOT enjoy it at all.

Hi there, Thanks for the review. Really sorry you were disappointed but we cannot improve if we don't know the reason for lack of enjoyment. If you want to email me to discuss please do - my email is yvonne@abbey-court.com. Cheers, Yvonne

24th Sep 2016

I have nothing bad to say about this hostel. Pretty unique with all the different rooms and places to hang out. Lots of bathrooms and showers. Breakfast was great. They offered your typical carbs and coffee but also meats and cheese which is a huge bonus for me. Can't beat the location either.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
6.9

It was fine, I was only there for a night so I didn't have a great understanding of the vibe but the room I stayed in wasn't extraordinarily clean, as well as the locker I had didn't even come all the way out. Also, don't book the 24 person room if you're looking for a good night sleep, as it just isn't possible. Overall it was fine, but I wouldn't go back.

• England, Female, 25-30
23rd Sep 2016

I loved the stay at Abbey Court. Staff were fantastic. Basically, I know where to go back too.

Brilliant stuff! See you soon!

• USA, Female, 31-40
6.0

Way too much noise after 11pm. Nonstop people coming and going, singing in the hallways from too much drink. Would not stay again which is a shame, the location was great. Room was tiny and bare bones but compared to the rest of Dublin the price was reasonable.

Hi there thanks for the review. Apologies you were kept up at night. This issue when you stayed is not one that usually occurs and it should not have occured during your stay as we have night security to ensure good order is kept and noise is a minimum. If you would like to discuss further please get in touch yvonne@abbey-court.com.

• Slovenia, Couple, 25-30
22nd Sep 2016

I really liked the grafitti on the walls of the hostel, the room was ok, stayed there only for a night and then went on a road trip across Ireland.

• Netherlands, All Female Group, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016

Great hostel with good security. Location is perfect and many areas to chill. Enough facilities for a comfortable stay. Only downside is that its next to a noisy road.

Thanks for the review. There are rooms at the back where there is no traffic which can be requested. We are actually one of the quieter roads in town as we are enough away from the pubs and clubs. Delighted you were happy with everything else! :) Yvonne

• Ireland, Female, 41+
22nd Sep 2016

Very happy with my stay . Lovely friendly staff. Great breakfast. Would suggest to anyone staying to bring earplugs if you want a good sleep, the womens 12 bed dorm window is facing the lounge area down stairs and there was a lot of noise, but it is a hostel and to be expected. All in all really happy and will stay again ( I forgot the guy at the desk told me the next morning that you can get ear plugs at he desk ) You can't ask for more than that :-)

There's also quieter rooms you can request! Cheers for the review :) Yvonne