Abbey Court

Fabulous 6685 Total Reviews
Fabulous 6685 Total Reviews

20th Mar 2017

Great location and amazing staff. They were super relaxed and understanding even though I had checked out a bit later then I should have. Luggage storage for €2 was nice, and they were glad to hire me a taxi. I'll definitely be back soon.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Mar 2017

What a great hostel! My sister and I stayed here a few days after st Pat's and we were very impressed!! The only downside would be that the water was FREEZING when I showered but the showers themselves were clean and private. If you can, bring a travel pillow, the pillows were thin. It was a lovely stay over all and I would come back if I visited Dublin again.

• France, Female, 18-24
18th Mar 2017

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay in Abbey Court! The location is perfect, situated right in the center, walking distance to everything. The staff was lovely and the atmosphere was nice as well. The only thing that wasn't great were the showers, where the water would alternate between warm and cold. But appart from that, I definitely recommend the place - I know I would go back there next time I come to Dublin!

• England, Male, 41+
17th Mar 2017
8.0

Abbey Court is in a great location, by O'Connell Street bridge, just across the road from Temple Bar. However, not wishing to be critical of the hostel, being that close to Temple Bar and on a major thoroughfare also bought a lot of noise from the street and passing traffic. Maybe we should have asked for a room at the rear.

• England, Male, 41+
17th Mar 2017

Absolutely perfect for our needs, location is ideal and nothing to fault, my only slightly lower score is the cost was obviously inflated due to being St Patrick's day and the rugby 6 nations but that is only to be expected so I might be being a bit harsh! All in all fantastic, thank you.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
16th Mar 2017

The staff are wonderful... From check in to cleaning... I noticed a gross bathroom and they were just on there way to it... This hostel holds a lot of people, but for a couple nights, the atmosphere and people are worth the stay.

Cheers for the review :)

16th Mar 2017
6.9

Staff was not friendly or helpful...maybe because it was St.Patrick's day the staff was really busy and stressed but for simple requests they seemed unwilling to help. Shower pressure was not good but bathrooms were clean. Location was unbeatable though. Breakfast was amazing!!! Probably wouldnt stay here again but its all that was available for St.Patrick's

Apologies you felt the staff were not friendly - we usually get amazing reviews for them and we hire based on customer service skills. We promise you better luck next time! :)

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Mar 2017

My stay at Abbey Court was wonderful; I would gladly book again in the future. One of the best hostels I've had the pleasure of staying at. Brunch was great, my room (an all-female 10 bed) was more than I expected, the staff was great, and the location was perfect. It is in short walking distance to the Temple Bar, Trinity College, and all the other pubs and sights across the Liffey. The hostel was spacious and entertaining with its many rooms and murals. Highly recommend!

• Slovenia, Female, 41+
15th Mar 2017

The team at Abbey Court was very nice, they helped me with my heavy luggage and they were willing to extend my stay, Breakfast is very good. There is a lot of very useful common rooms. It is a huge hostel.

Cheers, glad you had fun!

15th Mar 2017

Abbey court was truly awesome! The place is way bigger than the pictures make it out to be and it feels like a maze in there! It's easy to meet people here & walking distance from Temple Bar and many other fun things! Highly recommend & would easily come again!

Brilliant see you soon!