Fabulous 5,385 Total Reviews
Fabulous 5,385 Total Reviews
Abbey Court Located at 29 Bachelors Walk, Dublin 1, Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin 29 Bachelors Walk, Dublin 1
83% 5385
53.3473875 -6.2604904
    Rooms available

27th May 2016

The staff was very rude and short upon arrival. Nice that there were storage bins to place luggage under each bed (bring your own lock). Great location. Very clean rooms and best bathrooms/shower areas I've seen at a hostel yet.

26th May 2016
6.9

Good location, but the place is like a maze and kinda claustrophobic. When I first get there there was a man swering at the reception, the staff handled it well. The locks under the bed make a noise when you pull and only works for big lockers.

26th May 2016

Really nice place located in the city center. Good free breakfast. Room was a bit small and spartan, but this seems to be rule nowadays: pack in as many beds as you can. Staff were friendly and helpful. I'D certainly stay there again.

25th May 2016

Great location. Good facilities. It's a good hostel other than the fact that it's a complete maze on the inside. Would stay again.

24th May 2016
7.4

The location was very excellent and I was happy that the hostel offered free breakfast. However the bunk beds were so small that I could not sit up in mine, the storage lockers were loud, and the bathrooms were always wet. This was a fine temporary experience, but I spent as little time in the hostel as possible.

23rd May 2016
7.7

Excellent choice, and a very reasonable price for the location. I was close to everything and had everything I needed.

• Ireland, All Male Group, 18-24
22nd May 2016

My second time staying and I thoroughly enjoyed it again. No need to look anywhere else next time I visit Dublin, I know where I'll be going.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
6.9

The bare minimum you'd expect from a hostel, decent enough for a quick stay. Great location and decent security. Not the greatest atmosphere or cleanliness. Staff were helpful though!

• USA, Female, 18-24
5.4

I was very disappointed with my stay here. The building is enormous, so much so that it took a full five minutes to walk up three floors and through an eternity of hallways every time I went to my room. And it was SO far away from the bathroom! Every time I had to go, change my clothes, or shower, it was a nuisance. And, the time I did go to take a shower, THEY WERE NOT EVEN WORKING. Save your time, save your money, and don't stay here. It absolutely is not worth it.

7.7

Stayed in a spacious 16-bed dorm for one night. Lots of shower rooms and toilets. Though the whole floor design was like a maze and it took me a while to find my room. Nice reception staff. Quite an OK hostel for one night.