Abbey Court Reviews

29 Bachelors Walk, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

Nice hostel and the location could not be better! If I go to Dublin again, I will stay here again.

I liked this hostel, clean and the staff was excellent, very helpful and cheerful. The breakfastreally good and a lot of variety (some fruit to choose, toast with some jam you can choose too...). So really good.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Spain

This hostel was absolutely amazing! The staff were extremely friendly, knowledgeable of the surrounding area and contributed to our experience in Dublin. I will definitely be staying at this hostel again!

• 10th Dec 2014

Thanks for the review! Hope to see you back with us again soon! Yvonne

Location is great. Private bedroom was good and you can get a good night sleep since you don't get any noise from outside. Because it is a huge hostel, breakfast can be very busy depending on the time. Also, some rooms are in another building, which means that you have to walk out of one to get into the other (to use facilities or have breakfast), as they are not connected.

Hi there, Thanks for the review. Some people like to other building which is right beside us as they can have more privacy. Many thanks, Yvonne

The location is perfect, you can visit everything walking. I didn't use the shared spaces in the hostel, thus I can't give my opinion. The room was OK.

• 6th Dec 2014

Many thanks for your review!

My boyfriend and I stayed in a double em suite private room! Great stay, fab location! Breakfast was a bit crazy, however we did leave it last minute so most of it was gone! Our fault! I would stay there again :) lovely restaurent and bars nearby!

• 5th Dec 2014

Thank you kindly for the review! There is always plenty of breakfast for customers no matter what time you arrive - except sausage rolls, which we may run out of. Hope to see you back again soon!

Good bed in dorm with very good matress. The place is continually made up, so had both the little courtyard and dining room new murals. Hand-basin water tap could be set on a slightly shorter interval and shower tap on slightly lobger. And I didn't realise until I came home and emptied pockets that the paper slip with room number had got more information and a city map!

Thank you kindly for the review!

Always book Abbey Court when on a lads trip to Dublin. Great location, a few minutes walk to the Temple Bar area, Grafton and Henry Streets for shopping if thats your plan ,and O'Connell Street round the corner. Rooms basic but ideal for somewhere to sleep and change. Quiet and friendly, staff are great and it's an ideal place to go when in a brilliant city.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Hey! Thanks so much for the review. We're delighted you were happy with everything. Hope to see you back again soon :) Yvonne

Good ambience, good people with me In the room, good staff and good place.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

Hi there - really glad you enjoyed your stay! :)

Everything was very satisfactory! Your receptionists are very friendly and helpful.

Great - thanks so much for the review!

Made my stay incredibly stress-free and enjoyable!

• 22nd Nov 2014

Great stuff! :)

We were in room 22A or 21 I'm not sureThe heater in the room was broken. It was very/too hot during the night. And we can't open the window because of the noise and because it don't stay open. We had to put a bottle to keep it open. The breakfast is too early in the morning and not long enough until 10am should be better. The first door was broken we don't need a card to come in

• 22nd Nov 2014

Hi there - we are sorry about the window but we would have gladly rectified the situation if you came to reception to speak with us. For breakfast we have a choice of cereals, toast, tea and coffee, fruit and sausage rolls. Our front door is working fine. All of the guests are also checked before entering into the hostel - especially at night time. Many thanks

i had a great and pleasant stay thanks to the good accommodation, the location and the friendliness of the staff. If you stay above the patio the noise might keep you awake if you're a light sleeper. Other than that, good value for your money!

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Belgium

Amazing location, 20 bed girls dorm was not what i thought it was going to be, no room to move around, facilities were dirty

We have a large staff of cleaners who clean twice a day and there are regular checks done to ensure a high level of cleanliness.

Most of the time internet connection is poor. Sometimes heating is not working properly. Other things are O.K.

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Croatia

Very good located Hostel. We stayed in a very nice double Room. The breakfast was good. I missed a little bit the open minded Hostel-Atmosphere. But everybody was nice.

• 19th Nov 2014

Great hostel! Perfect location!

• 18th Nov 2014

Cheap hostel, rooms and bathrooms are very small. Street is a bit loud outside. It´s ok if you need it only for sleeping. Linen are okay, WIFI works as described. Staff was helpfull and very nice. Could be cleaner though.

I stayed on the wekend n being Dublin everything is twice as expensive so this hostel was way tooo expensive for what you get. It is though, in a prime location, within minutes of everything so can't complain there. However the rooms are quite small, the bathrooms are not very clean, the hostel in general is so big that you can get lost. There are a lot of ppl who actually live in that hostel so you can see where I'm going with the vibe at times. Beds are not great but they are enough.

Great price, great people, great location! Shower is a little tight but nothing to complain about, Amazing time!!!!!

• 14th Nov 2014

Hi there - brilliant - delighted you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you back again soon. Yvonne

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7