Fabulous 6,491 Total Reviews
Fabulous 6,491 Total Reviews
Abbey Court Located at 29 Bachelors Walk, Dublin 1, Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin 29 Bachelors Walk, Dublin 1
86% 6491
53.3473875 -6.2604904
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
10th Jan 2017

good location. good staff:) stay there for2 nights, feel really good:) breakfast is good as well

Thanks so much! :)

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Jan 2017
5.7

Interesting stay, amazing location and heaps of rooms but needs improvement. The bunks are very close and the cages under beds are too small, old and noisy. Maintenance work was happening in my room, understable, but I was never told so I was surprised twice by random, unexplained men in my female dorm, scaring me. A male staff member at the front desk (always wears a hat) was way too friendly/flirty and made me uncomfortable. Breakfast also sucked and guests were mostly long-stay

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Jan 2017

Great staff. Only there for one night but really loved the vibe. There was great facilities, an interesting layout and amazing artwork through every corridor and on every room Door. Overall a great time.

Thanks so much! Come back again soon :)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
5th Jan 2017

This was the most amazing experience with a hostel I've ever had!! Everyone was friendly, everything was clean and you get a lot of selections for breakfast. 10/10 I would stay here again :-)

Ah thank you so much! :)

• Slovakia, Female, 25-30
5th Jan 2017

I cannot praise this place more. Everything Superb. Take a lock with you to secure your suitcase.

Ah thanks! :)

• England, Female, 41+
5th Jan 2017

Amazing place to stay will definitely stay again. Staff very helpful and friendly the rooms nice. The whole experience of the place was very good very funky.

Thanks so much! When are you coming back?

• USA, Female, 25-30
2nd Jan 2017

Our stay at Abbey Court was amazing! The staff were very friendly and more than helpful. The hostel is in a great spot if going for the major tourist attractions. I definitely recommend this hostel.

Go Raibh Mile Maith Agat! :)

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Jan 2017

Great location, just across the river from temple bar. Could be cleaner and have more outlets.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Jan 2017
7.4

This hostel had great additions like a hammock room, a bar, and computer room. However, the shower head in our room broke off, and there was extremely loud construction going on in the room right next to ours. In addition, when we arrived we were told they did not receive our reservation for our complete stay, and my friend and I were separated for one night. There were some parts I loved about the hostel but others were quite a pain, but could have been bad luck on my part.

Apologies about those little annoying things but we always do our utmost to rectify problems when they occur! Many thanks, Yvonne

• Australia, Male, 25-30
31st Dec 2016
5.7

Terrible night time male staff with long black hair. Soooo rude and can barely understand and talk English could you not find better than this one??

Our staff had to deal with very difficult behaviour from you. Apologies you found their very neccessary way of dealing with you rude. Many thanks, Management