Abbey Court Reviews

29 Bachelors Walk, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

I really enjoyed my stay at Abbey Court! It was nice to have some breakfast in the mornings, that's definitely a positive thing. The rooms were comfy, though you should do something about the lockers under the beds, they are REALLY noisy..... All in all a very nice stay, I will definitely come back :) On top of everything, the guy at the reception with all the tattoos is smoking hot!

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Finland

Abbey Court is in the perfect location- right in center of Dublin. Was very convenient to explore Dublin from here and the staff is wonderful at making suggestions about how to best conquer ireland. They have a partnership with touring agencies so you are able to schedule through them. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Ah - thank you for the lovely review! We hope to see you again sometime!

I lost my MP3, USB lines and tea in the kitchen when I live there in the first day. However, the stuff never inquire this thing until I leave.

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • China

Hi there - usually our staff address the issue of lost items immediately. If you wish to discuss the issue further please email yvonne@abbey-court.com. Many thanks, Yvonne

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »