Abbey View Reviews

Bushy Park, Galway, Ireland

Can't remember the name of the lady who ran the B&B for the life of me, but she was incredible. Fresh homemade fruit cake and tea when we arrived and a great room (wi/ electric heating blankets). She was a generally lovely person & an even better host. I wish we could've stayed longer. We brought along an extra person unannounced and she even offered us the other room, free of charge. She got up extra early (before 6) to make us breakfast before we left. Incredible. Would recommend to everyone.

• 16th Mar 2015

This place beats any hotel. Location is perfect, right opposite Glenlo Abbey (3 mins walk), good parking and easy access to town. Rooms are really clean and comfy, plus mine had a sink. Breakfast is delicious. But the best thing is Bernie. She made me feel so welcome and looked after me brilliantly. And the relaxed approach to check-out time helps with a hangover! Thank you Bernie. I'll be back to stay again soon.

• 25th Oct 2014