Abbey View Reviews

Bushy Park, Galway, Ireland

Bernie was just amazing! We were late arriving because of a flight delay and she stayed up to ensure we were checked in, comfortable, and fed (she made us tea and sandwiches when we arrived!). The room was lovely and the wifi was strong. In the morning the breakfast was fantastic and Bernie's Soda Bread was the best I had my entire week in Ireland. It was a great way to start our trip! Thanks Bernie!

I loved staying here. I was made so welcome by bernie. The room was lovely and the bed was comfy. After travelling for 2 weeks it was really nice to stay in a homey place. I was driven into town when needed. I also had the best breakfast I had in Ireland.

We were so spoiled by the staff between tea or coffee anytime you wanted and a huge, delicious Irish breakfast. Also, great decor.

Everthing was great! Room, bathroom, breakfast, Bernie.. Really good!

View all Galway Bed and Breakfasts