Abbey View Reviews

Bushy Park, Galway, Ireland

This place beats any hotel. Location is perfect, right opposite Glenlo Abbey (3 mins walk), good parking and easy access to town. Rooms are really clean and comfy, plus mine had a sink. Breakfast is delicious. But the best thing is Bernie. She made me feel so welcome and looked after me brilliantly. And the relaxed approach to check-out time helps with a hangover! Thank you Bernie. I'll be back to stay again soon.

• 25th Oct 2014

Dunloe View Hostel was a very fantastic place to stay. John and his father was very excellent hosts. The house and rooms was lovely. The breakfast was tasty - with fresh eggs. In the Garden have we seen a wonderful sunset. Next Year we stay again in the Dunloe View Hostel. Many Thanks John and Father Petra and Angelika

Bernie was just amazing! We were late arriving because of a flight delay and she stayed up to ensure we were checked in, comfortable, and fed (she made us tea and sandwiches when we arrived!). The room was lovely and the wifi was strong. In the morning the breakfast was fantastic and Bernie's Soda Bread was the best I had my entire week in Ireland. It was a great way to start our trip! Thanks Bernie!

View all Galway Bed and Breakfasts