Abbeyville Bed & Breakfast Reviews

2 Alexandra Terrace, O'Connell Avenue, Limerick, Ireland

This not the place to meet other travelers, but it's a great accommodation to get a good night's rest and a proper shower. Wifi-connection was great!

Quiet, clean,well located b and b, with friendly and efficient hosts. Nice breakfast. Would come again and recommend to friends.

• 19th Jun 2014

I really appreciated the kindness from the owners. They allowed me to store my larger suitcase (which was rather heavy) in the hallway and I didn't have to worry about it until I left. They made sure I was well cared for and felt comfortable after my long flight. This was a great place to start off my stay in Ireland.

View all Limerick Bed and Breakfasts