Abbraccia Morfeo B&B Reviews

Via Capua 24, Rome, Italy

A very nice B&B in Rome :) We stayed at Mario's Abbraccia Morfeo B&B for 4 nights and had a great time! The rooms are very clean and beautifully decorated and the place has a very pleasant atmosphere. Mario is super nice and very very helpful in planning the visit in Rome. He serves a very good breakfast and every morning makes a different treat for his guests :) The place is not located in the center but you walk only 2 minutes to the nearest bus/tram station and for us it was convenient.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Israel

My boyfriend and I stayed here at the beginning of October and were delighted. We choose this B&B ultimately due to the overflowing positive reviews on tripadvisor, and we found out that they were right on the mark. I was nervous about cleanliness, location and security - and getting scammed in Rome. However, in Mario's B&B I was not concerned. Coupled with the kind people at a nearby pizzeria (who couldn't speak a word of English), we felt that we experienced real Italian hospitality.

• 4th Oct 2014