Abercorn House Hostel

Good 3071 Total Reviews
Good 3071 Total Reviews

21st Feb 2017

For central London and for the price this is a really good place to stay. The room and shared bathroom were really clean but basic and for London that is all that you need. Plus you get access to one of three kitchens available on the floor. I had a fridge and cutlery in my room too and for the price for London, this is ideal! Would stay there again for sure.

• Denmark, Male, 18-24
27th Jan 2017
7.1

A boiler that actually put the water to 100 C would have been lovely. Also, since I stayed with my girlfriend, we would have liked to have a room with a double bed rather than two singles. We moved the beds together, but this was not that comfortable. However, I enjoyed the stay nonetheless, it's nice that the hostel is so close to a Tube station :-)

• Italy, Male, 18-24
26th Jan 2017
6.9

Nice place for a very economical price! The hostel doesn't excel but it's located really close to the subway stop (3 lines), it takes approximately 20-30 minutes to get to the city center.

• Scotland, Male, 31-40
7th Jan 2017
7.4

Good no stress clean accommodation with bright cheerful rooms and soft beds.

6th Jan 2017
6.9

Not a bad Hostel, not much going on but it was decent to come back and get a decent nights sleep. I can't really complain about anything. Location being the main postive for this Hostel. Good if you just need somewhere to crash for a couple of nights and don't want to spend much on a place to stay.

30th Dec 2016
4.3

You need to buy your own pans and dishes if you wanna cook, you must pay for the wifi, you'd get a cold just by entering the showers' room and the worst, the disgusting smell in our dorm...I went to a lot of different range hostels and this one should definitely not be on hostelworld. Completely overpriced.

• Belgium, Couple, 25-30
19th Dec 2016
5.7

Noise noise noise! The nosiest place I have ever "slept" in my life... And I have been in many places all around the world! Mainly, the doors! We could hear the doors of all the building. And they make a lot of noise (unavoidable triple CLAC)! Moreover, the fridge makes a lot of noise as well... And the bed was too soft (spring matress). So, we slept very badly.

• England, Male, 18-24
27th Nov 2016
8.0

Good room. Excellent location, super close to station.

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
25th Nov 2016
6.6

When I arrived I was given a key to a private room which had people already sleeping in there! The room I did have was clean but had stains on the walls and paint peeling. Noisy corridors. Kitchen had no pots or pans for cooking! Friendly cleaners but front desk staff were not particularly friendly. But for 25 pounds a night in a good location you get what you pay for!

• Paulaaa
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
23rd Nov 2016
6.6

I liked the location (very close to Hammersmith Tube station) and the room. We had a double room with ensuite bathroom. It was clean and nice. But the hostel itself had a cold and ditstant atmosphere about it. The only thing you can do in the kitchen is boil some water or use the microwave. No cooking, no meeting people in there, it felt like the staff kitchen in a hospital. Also, we had to pay for WIFI and one pound to print a single page in the weird TV room. Seriously?