Abercorn House Hostel Reviews

28 Bute Gardens, Hammersmith, London, England

Muy buena ubicación en una zona tranquila y perfectamente comunicada. Habitaciones correctas,pero limpieza de los baños y las duchas algo mejorable.. Recomendable si se quiere visitar Londres y no gastarse demasiado en alojamiento

• 17th May 2015
  • Spain

Very . . . industrial. There's absolutely no character. The hostel is clean enough, but there are some frustrating things. The bathrooms have very small sinks with no shelves or anything to use at night for toiletries. The showers are push button showers, so they turn off every 30 seconds or so, and the water wasn't warm at all. The kitchens are very bare. Each room has a mini fridge and some plates and forks and such in it. Location is ok, not great. Fine for a stop over place to sleep I guess.

No hot shower during our stay.

Trop butant, mal insonorisé.

• 14th May 2015

Absolutely appalling service. I have had to contact trading standards who are launching a full investigation. The hotel staff are the most sarcastic, insulting and intimidating I have ever come across. I simply did not feel safe at the hotel. The receptionist and manager quite blatantly spoke in another language in front of me laughing and making me feel very unsafe. They changed the cancellation policy on the spot, an illegal practice. When I raised my concerns, they were hostile and rude.

• 5th May 2015
  • Northern Ireland

thank you for your comment . as i have cheded your booking . you stayed 2 nights . and we refund 4 nights & 1 night you have been for LATE CANCELATION You are not telling the turh, the manager DID NOT see you at all. 2nd You are rude and Al you want is refund . and we did that .. what ever you said is not tru becasue . We recived phone call from your family and told us to look after you . We do have al recoords. plesae i am asking hostelworld.com to remove this comment .

Posizione ottima, vicinissimo alla stazione metro di Hammersmit con negozi e con collegamenti a 3 linee di metro. L'ostello è quello che ci si aspetta da un ostello. Noi avevamo camera matrimoniale privata e bagno in comune, pulito e sempre libero!! Perfetto per coppie che non pretendono lusso e che rientrano in hotel solo la sera tardi per una doccia e per riposarsi!

I didn't like that I had to pay for the wifi. I'd rather pay the room more to have wifi 24h included. Also, I had to pay by cash even though credit card was an available payment methods'. Regardless, the room was small but good enough to stay 3 nights and the position was excellent: Many restaurants, a mall, two metro lines, many buses, a riverside walk in just few steps from the hostel. It was very easy to go and come from london city center at any time.

wifi was expensive, no idea if breakfast was given or not. Nobody gave me the information.

Stayed here a single night with a friend, got changed to a twin room with en-suite bathroom rather than our standard double room booking which was great. Staff were a bit slow at check-in but friendly enough. Room and facilities couldn't be faulted and it was fairly well priced for a private room so close to Hammersmith station. Would certainly stay here again

I will be staying here for every London trip from now on!

• 27th Apr 2015

Hostel w porzadku, czysto, łatwy dojazd z centrum (blisko metra). Jedyny duzy minus - brak darmowego internetu.

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Poland

There was frequently no hot water in the morning. The walls are very thin and if you are a light sleeper you may have trouble getting to sleep. A framed picture or print would be nice, maybe a shelf or something beside the bed to put away stuff.

Clean and tidy but facilities a bit rubbish- no tea towels or dishwashing liquid and no pots or pans to cook with. Very noisy (due to the nature of the building) so i would recommend ear plugs.

naast het hostel waren ze groots aan het bouwen waardoor er 's morgens vroeg veel lawaaihinder was 1 van de 2 kamers had lichte gordijnen + zon = vroeg wakker de kleerkast was kwakkel en maar 1 stoel voor 2 personen (luxe kamer) sanitair oké, bedden oké WIFI en adapter= betalen

wifi is not free

Good Value for money and Excellent location located close to the tube. Had to make a sudden cancellation and the staff was happy to assist me! Would strongly recommend and happily stay again, Thankyou! :)

• 13th Apr 2015
  • China

This location is very good tubes , shops and taxis all 5 mins away.

• 12th Apr 2015

Das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis hat absolut gestimmt. Wir waren in einem Doppelzimmer mit Bad untergebracht. Sauberkeit war in Ordnung. Das Bett war sehr bequem. Da hostel liegt direkt an der u Bahn Station Hammersmith, nicht weit von der Innenstadt weg.

when we got close to the property we felt unsafe. Some strange characters were standing in front. There are lots of foreign men there. The whole place appeared to be a hostle the council uses to place asylum seekers. Our room was very basic and furniture broken. It was clean but very noisy throughout the night. It really was not a pleasant experience and we would never stay again. In fact we nearly did not go in but as we had paid and all other hotels on the day charged triple we had no other ch

• 11th Apr 2015

Only stayed 1 night but absolutely NO complaints.Friendly staff always available.Excellent place to stay in London

• 11th Apr 2015