Abercorn House Hostel Reviews

28 Bute Gardens, Hammersmith, London, England

On the positive side: Fridge in the room, near to the tube, bus terminal, well-equipped grocery store (Tesco Metro), only 30 minutes to Heathrow Airport by the Piccadilly Line, many restaurants in the neighbourhood, in the bathroom: 3 toilets, 4 showers, 2 sinks (but very small), outdoor area with tables. On the negative side: No cooking facilities in the kitchen like pots or pans. Why an electric stove if you can´t use it? I prefer clothes hooks on the inside of the showers (to keep the key).

Das Hostel ist absolut zu empfehlen. Ablageflächen bzw. Handtuchhalter in den Duschkabinen sollten installiert werden.

• 24th Jul 2015

Good place if you need a roof for the night, staff are miserable and unwelcoming not a single smile once.

• 24th Jul 2015

Excellent place if you are on a budget and do not expect 5 star accomodation for the price. Excellent location - easy access to the underground and good shopping and pubs very close by. I was impressed by the efforts by management to keep the place quiet, like doors that cannot be slammed, including wardrobe doors and toilet seats. I like the facilites offered (guest kitchen and laundry) even if I did not make use of them myself.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Malta

Very poor, we found cockroaches in our room. They wouldn't move our room or refund us for that night we had a really uncomfortable nights sleep. Bedroom door was also very very hard to open it had swelled therefore it took both my friend and I to open and shut it. We reported this but the staff weren't bithered. They moved us on our 2nd night which we appreciate but they point blank refused to refund us for the 1st night. I would not stay here ever again.

• 18th Jul 2015

good place if you just need a bed for the night. good value. storeroom has mice- we were both shocked to see each other. unisex toilet and internet is not free and the paid one is slow. love the kitchen though... our floor had multiple kitchens which gave me freedom to cook or heat food. also a fridge was provided in the room which ensured cold beer. nice.

We've stayed 3 nights in a double bed room, it was clean, the bed was really comfy and the staff also lent us two towels each. It feels like staying in a hotel, the bathrooms are clean and spacious. We didn't use the kitchen so I can't let a review on this point. The location is very nice, close to underground. It's a good value for money, I would gladly come back again.

很嘈音 關閉房門的聲音很大很擾人 晚上各人進進出出 吵得半夜 多少人半夜上廁所都知道一清二楚 旁邊有施工地 早上八時就很吵雜 根本無法好好睡眠 服務人員除了入住收費時有笑容就沒有再理會我們 在他面前經過都沒有打招呼沒有笑容 浴室沒有分男女的 掛毛巾的地方在外面 建議女士找人一同前往 否則洗澡過後光著身子拿毛巾就被看了

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

1. The doors make a lot of noise when you open/close them. So, whenever someone enters/leaves their room in the corridor, you can hear it, even in the middle of the night! 2. There is a kitchen, but there is no pans nor any other cooking utensils. 3. Rooms are quite small, but if all you need is a room to stay, then it's OK. 4. Internet is 1 pound per hour!

London was very busy when we visited so prices for other hostels and hotels were so expensive - great location, clean and amazing value for money. Would definitely stay again. Only downside was check out was 11am, and when about five different rooms wanted to check out at 10:50am there was no staff to be seen, so just had to leave my key at the desk and hope for the best. Just seemed odd to have no receptionist at peek time - but I'm being picky! Pleasant stay:)

• 11th Jul 2015

We hebben een geweldig weekend gehad

• 10th Jul 2015

Hostel was excellent- clean, comfy, private. The rooms are all separated into 4, so it's a lot like a hotel. Paying for wi-fi was a bummer though. Good stay for the money.

Hotel bem localizado perto ao metrô Hammersmith. Não tem pontos turísticos próximos, mas fica a 1 minuto do metrô. Como o tempo estava frio, não tivemos problemas com o quarto (que não possui ventilador, apenas aquecedor).

C'est notre 3ème séjour à l'abercorn House Hostel en moins d'un an et je vois l'établissement s'améliorer de séjour en séjour. Le personnel est très gentil, les chambres propres et spacieuses et l'accueil agréable. De plus, l'hôtel est situé à proximité de tous les plus grands monuments et les plus grandes attractions. Bravo pour tout ! Je ne cherche plus où loger quand je vais à Londres.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

Easy check in and check out. Good Value

• 30th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

There was heavy construction working occurring early every morning I was there for 9 nights. If this didn't wake you up then the large gap between the wall and blinds on both sides certainly would as it let it natural light from about 5:30am at this time of year. During my stay my room was also left unlocked by a cleaner while I was away until later that night. Would definitely not recommend.

• 29th Jun 2015

In 2015 dovrebbe essere disponibile wifi. Spero la prossima volta:-)

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic

Propreté très correcte. Bon à savoir: un immeuble est en construction juste à côté. Le double vitrage est bien mais par forte chaleur ce n'est pas le top..

Very nice experience at this hostel. Clean and quiet, feels like staying in a hotel. Really good value for money, and the location also very nice, close to underground and many nice restaurants near by.

A handy place to stay with excellent transport links into London. Friendly staff and nice clean rooms. However, some of the communal facilities could do with a few small touches such as hanging clothes hooks inside the shower doors and perhaps having tea towels/kitchen roll in the kitchens so you can clean up after using. Otherwise good value if you are backpacking or just need a room for the night.

• 20th Jun 2015