Abercrombie's Farrington Inn Reviews

23 Farrington Avenue, P.O. Box #364, Allston Station, Boston, USA

friendly staff made it an easy place to stay, very helpful pointing tourists in the right direction:)

• 13th Aug 2015

Facilities were good, but the outside appearance of the building we stayed were very old with a stinky smell of old wood and carpets

• 12th Jul 2015
  • India

I had to give Abercrombie's Farrington Inn a poor rating for cleanliness because I found a rat scurrying through my room on the last night of my stay. The staff immediately moved me to a room in another building but I felt very uncomfortable staying in a place that had at least one rat on the premises.

the driving directions had me counting streetlights without naming street to be turned onto and i found this stressful for a first time visitor. once i arrived,parked, and was welcomed/settled in, i had nothing but positive experience. tree lined street, clean,comfortable room with windows that open, and a short 2 block walk to the bus. never used my car over the three days. i am certainly inclined to stay again, recommend to friends, and thank staff and owner for their efforts.

• 7th Apr 2015

Very flexible regarding late and off-hours arrivals. Thank you.