Abercrombie's Farrington Inn Reviews

23 Farrington Avenue, P.O. Box #364, Allston Station, Boston, Massachusetts, USA

They offer Internet service, but we could never get connected during our entire stay. Apart from that, it is a pretty decent place.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Chile

This place was located perfectly. Itst outside city centre nut iyst close to a metro stop. You can leave your car there fot the day to site see and avoid annoying city traffic. I had checked out, left my cat and gone into Boston. When I came back they left me a note saying to call them before leaving. I had left my sound machine and they returned it to me. It's such a cute place and the staff were amazing.

Cool place to stay, with relaxed atmosphere. Great place to meet people, and friendly staff.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Norway

Never recommend this hotel. Feel insecure. Bed sheet not clean, even with a hole on it. Never never live in this hotel again.

• 28th Feb 2014
  • China

Is a place for sleeping and taking a shower only. There are no places to hangout except the entrance where the reception is. Had three nights without heating in winter with -10C/14F. Every time I've called someone came quickly to help, but the problem couldn't be fixed. Last night they changed my room, and then refunded me for my freezing mornings. Nice people, but so so the infrastructure. The bathrooms are very well. My freezy room also had a stinky smell.

• 16th Jan 2014
  • Argentina

Decent enough for the off-season price but they really, really need to sort out the bed-bug issue. Location good, next to Harvard Ave. trolley stop.

This hostel was extremely dirty; there were many cockroaches and I'm sure I heard a rat inside my room

• 26th Oct 2013