Abercrombie's Farrington Inn Reviews

23 Farrington Avenue, P.O. Box #364, Allston Station, Boston, USA

Very flexible regarding late and off-hours arrivals. Thank you.

The place is kind of old, with old furnishings. It was clean though.

Staff was responsive to maintenance request. But the maintenance request should not have been necessary. A window was left up abut 3 inches, weather at the time was single digits. Facility score is poor because the room never reached a comfortable temperature. I had to borrow a blanket from another bed in order to be warm while sleeping. Also, as a non smoker the smell of cigarets is offensive to me. There was a slight odor in the linen and bed, however, the hallway reeked of old cigarettes.

• 14th Feb 2015

원래 도미터리를 예약했는데 5명이 함께 지낼수있는 아파트먼트로 바뀌어서 당황은 했지만 괜찮았어요. 근데 음.. 원래 도미터리는 어땠는지는 모르겠지만 아파트먼트는 라디에이터가 고장났는지 추웠어요.... 그래도 직원분들이 모두 친절하게 잘 해주셔서 둘쨋날에는 조금 나았어요. 난방은 항상 체크하시길..!

• 30th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

This website let me book a room at 7am when they don't open until 8! At 6:30 I called the hostel to make sure the room would be ready by 7 like the website said. So I had to pay an extra $20 fee. The owner was rude

• 12th Dec 2014

The house was very old and so dirty! No kitchen (which is I think what a hostel is about). Toilet didn't flush at some point. In front on the fridge was the floor so sticky, that my shoe almost stayed on the floor when I walked away. I didn't want to touch anything. Bathroom is very old, hard to clean. Worst hostel I ever had. It's really time to renovate the whole house. Definitely way too much money for what you get!!