Abigails Hostel

Fabulous 9143 Total Reviews
Fabulous 9143 Total Reviews

• Spain, Female, 41+
23rd Apr 2017

It's clean. All the bedding seems quite new. Own bathroom in room. Coffee and bread all day. Room not too small. I am in a different hostel now I will give 6. But you 10. I took 16 bus airport fine. It's still pending a refund I would like that happens in the same day. Dublin great city.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Apr 2017

Amazing location.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
17th Apr 2017

Place could do with a bit of maintenance. Otherwise, it's a good place with good staff. Very enjoyable stay.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
15th Apr 2017

This was my first ever hostelling experience. Abigail's hostel proved to be a step in the right direction for me. Location was perfect, although I believe the front door could be made slightly more obvious ("entrance" stencilled on maybe). Beds were fine, toilets and showers were spotless and the breakfast was sufficient. Overall, I'm pleased I picked Abigail's

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2017

Great location, friendly staff, clean rooms, swipe card for entry into rooms so secure. I liked having my own light and sockets at each bed.

11th Apr 2017

This is my favorite place in Dublin and I've stayed here many times already! It's perfectly located and the staff are helpful and encouraging when looking for things to do in and out of the city! The only thing is that this room is for ten females, but there was only one bathroom. There are additional restrooms in the lobby, but maybe plan out a little extra time in the morning if you are getting ready during a busy time! I still highly recommend staying here!

• Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
10th Apr 2017

We enjoyed our stay in this hostel. Nice place, great location and lovely stuff! The only thing that wasn't great was our shower. It can get very temperamental if someone in the neighbour's room has a shower, too! But all in all, nice place!

• USA, Male, 18-24
9th Apr 2017
5.7

The location was amazing but other than that it was a mediocre experience. Very difficult to meet other travelers at the hostel.

• USA, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2017

Abigail's is the perfect location for temple bar, grafton street, good food and transportation. 10/10 would recommend

• Germany, Female, 18-24
8th Apr 2017

The 12-bed dorm I stayed in was spacious and everything was very clean, the room, the bathrooms and the lobby were thoroughly cleaned every day. Staff was unbelievably nice (even when being woken up at six in the morning so I can check out... I still feel bad ;)). Great location, smack-dab in the middle of all the action in the city. Definitely the place I will go for my next Dublin visit.