Abigails Hostel Reviews

7 - 9 Aston Quay, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

the bathrooms were really clean and it was easy to get a nights rest very quiet. but the luggage room is sort of a free for all and there were flies everywhere in the kitchen. also kind of a bummer that there were only dull knives for cooking

Great location. Good scurity in luggage room. Clean dorm and bathroom and super staff, Thanke

• 9th Sep 2015

have to change your own sheets, was not very convenient as had to get up at bout 5 am to catch my flight. hope the noise we made didnt disturb the other guests

This hostel was very cute, in a great location, with very friendly staff and good security. I wish the beds were a little more comfortable and that the breakfast was a little better. Also the wifi was super fast, which is a rarity in hostels.

The staff was really accommodating, friendly and very helpful. As senior citizens, we felt very welcomed and cared for!

• 7th Sep 2015
  • All Female Group, 41+

Nothing too much to complain about in regards to Abigail's. It's a nice hostel with an unbeatable location. Decently clean and the staff was great when talking to them. I was slightly disappointed with the requirement to pay to have belongings locked up. Also, the kitchen times are awful. I want to eat after 9:30 when its my non go out night, still hungover, and can't because it's closed. Not to mention they don't let you use it in the morning either. I would stay here again.

Stayed for one night , myself and my partner along with 3 others. Room was tight. Bathroom was the most vile thing I have ever witnessed. Before opening the bathroom door you could smell the dampness lingering from it. The bath tub was covered in mould and also along the walls. The plunger, it gave me night mares !! It was covered in excretment 😷 the staff were basic. They didn't know much about the area. Other than those solve able problems I have no complaints.

• 5th Sep 2015

Staff were friendly and helpful. Location was fantastic!!! There is a free tour and pub crawl that the hostel do and its was amazing! We stayed in a room of 8 and I felt like there was loads of room. Showers were powerful. Breakfast was good, it has enough choice. I was out during the night so not sure it there would be more of an atmosphere at the hostel but the tables are group together so I can image they can be. I would visit this place again in a heart beat.

• 4th Sep 2015

Great location. Lots of people hanging out in the commons area. Staff was really helpful.

Excellent location and very friendly staff. Thank you.

• 30th Aug 2015
  • All Female Group, 41+

Great location, just outside Temple Bar. Friendly staff, Clean rooms, good size rooms, excellent breakfast. This was my first of 4 hostels during this vacation and by far............the best.

Lovely hostel, great location, good breakfast, friendly staff!

We stayed in a 10 bed room.. Could not rate the hostel enough. Excellent location, great atmosphere! Two showers and two toilets ... We thought we would struggle but it was actually fine! Also free wifi and plugs for each bed ! Had a fantastic weekend in Dublin

• 28th Aug 2015

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. The staff was very nice and helpful. The dorm for 8 were big enough for all of us. The breakfast had something more than other hostel I tried, they have eggs and fruits. If I return in Dublin, I will definitely going back to this hostel!

• 28th Aug 2015

Rooms quite dirty. No possibility to leave your own belongings in a safety place except renting a box (€€€).

• 28th Aug 2015

Best cost for value in Dublin We could find.

• 27th Aug 2015
  • Slovenia

Great hostel. The location is perfect. Breakfast included. I enjoyed it very much

Just got back from a weekend away with the girls, excellent location on Temple Bar for night out, or even seeing some of Dublins hidden treasures and museums. Most places in walking distance. Hostel clean, breakfast is standard self service cereal and toast, but well worth the money to stay . Free WiFi good in the communal area for those last minute searches, Skype chats or the social addicts :D would recommend !

• 27th Aug 2015

Nice hostel. Friendly staff, friendly atmosphere. Very easy going. Clean room.

It would have been nice if the plates and cutlery for breakfast had been dry.

• 26th Aug 2015