Abigails Hostel Reviews

7 - 9 Aston Quay, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

you have to pay for lockers and they are beside the kitchen. busy spot! in the temple bar area which wasnt ideal for me but may be for others left my towel in the room after checking out and called about it before check out time. it was never found and I was the last to leave my room...wasnt too pleased.

I have been to a few hostels before and have never been treated as well as here! Totally worth the stay! Thank you. Will definitely come back if I come back to Dublin!

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Locker rent very expensive (4 euros per day!).

Room 44 had no shower head and no bath plug and double mattress was terrible . The location was great and staff were very nice but it could do with a good cleaning . The common area was ok .

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Everything about this hostel is great except for the bed 'linen', which is the cheapest of the cheapest polyester, and thread bare at this stage. I shall not sleep on it again.

The hostel had a big common space with tv, well decorated. We were ten women and had to share one bathroom. The shower's heat regulator was broken, they told us they would tried to fix it but if they couldn't we would have to shower in another bedroom. They didn't fix it, I took a cold shower cause it was midnight when I did it and I didn't feel like going to another room. The elevator didn't work when we were leaving so we had to carry our heavy luggage four floors downstairs :)

The Hostel was dirty, the sheets, the shower, the floors. The people were nice enough and it was cheap so I guess you get what you pay for.

Had a good stay

A great, easy-going hostel with a fantastic free breakfast, free wifi and lovely warm duvets. You can't get a more central location, but that means room's facing the road can be a bit noisy.

Yes all good rooms cleans good shower with good hot water each morning when I was there over all wasn't bad staff were ok hostel mainly for 18 to 20 plus if your over 30 staff I thought staff look at you a little funny maybe my imagination But over all a ok

bathroom and room very moldy

the staff was really nice and helped in every case :)

• 7th Feb 2015

The workers were very nice, it was a really good location. I wish the breakfast was a little nicer, but I'll take what I can get haha.

Good place overall. Cant really fault it.

Great location right in the middle of everything. The staff were exceptional. They went over and above to make our stay comfortable. They were very knowledgable and helpful. Great place!!

• 4th Feb 2015

The guys at the front desk were not only friendly, but patient and answered all of my questions and concerns. They drew me several maps, gave me great recommendations and did a fantastic job, one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at.

Central location. Big and clean rooms, with no lockers. Good breakfast. However, there was an external problem with the electricity and water supply, and I couldn't get the staff to provide my room with a heater that actually worked.

• 31st Jan 2015
  • Argentina

Found the staff to be very professional and attentive in what must have been a difficult time - there was an external problem which affected the water and electricity, and the entire process was dealt with as best as possible. Very impressed. Also found facilities and atmosphere very good. Friendliest hostel I've stayed in.

• 30th Jan 2015

Room doors are a bit light so noise from corredor can be a little annoying to some. Anyway it's a good habit to take earplug for your trip. Staff is nice, breakfast ok, egg and jogurt appreciated beside the usual cereal and jam.

We really enjoyed the stay. Good breakfast. Nice service from the employees. Well located in the city. There was no locker in the rooms and I don't like that. Also, there was no water in the morning so we couldn't shower, but it was a district problem. Anyways, it was good!