Abigails Hostel Reviews

7 - 9 Aston Quay, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

Very clean and excellent location right in Temple Bar - close to everything! Security is excellent though there are no lockers in the rooms (at least the ones I was in!). WiFi worked everywhere. Hot showers. Great included breakfast! Nice staff. Would def stay again!

There are personal plug points in each bed so that is really useful. Locker is available for rental but you can also leave bag in luggage room for free. overall this is a great place to stay compared to many hostels i've been in

Awesome location and very clean, good bed and breakfast, internet works well as well ! A bit expensive on weekend maybe but no bad surprise waiting for you here !

Very close to the center, very clean, great staff, modern beds with electrical outlets, usb and light. Great value for money

Excellent location, everything pretty much at walking distance.

Good hostel, friendly receptionists, good environment and good price.

Brilliant place to stay however youneed to go out and about experience asocial scene

The shower was scalding hot, and one of only two lights in the room was broken, but other than that the room was spacious and it's a great location.

nice hostel. clean and spacious. lovely common area and right in the heart of where you need to be to enjoy a stay in dublin. staff where very friendly and helpful and will give you plenty tips on where to eat and drink well without paying over the odds. would definately stay again.

So far, the best Youth Hostel I've been to!

• 10th Aug 2014

This is definitely my favorite hostel: it has a great location, for buses and places of interest, and no noisy pubs downstairs or nearby. The only thing I would like is to have a locker or a cage, to put my suitcase in, in the room. There are lockers, but these are placed in the general area. Also, I loved to be able to leave my suitcase and bags when I needed it. These guys are terrific!

Lovely staff and great atmosphere! We were made to feel right at home! 😊

It was a bit noisy at night/early morning but solid option

We stayed as a family, 3 adults and 2 children. Staff were friendly, the room was clean and breakfast was good. What more could you want!

Lockers cost 4 Euro per 24 hours (It's very hard to find this information on line). Our stay was unfortunately let down by a case of food poisoning we think we contracted from the kitchen at the hostel. I prepared a meal there and even though I cleaned all the equipment I used before I used it we were very ill the next day. My main issue is with the state of the chopping boards in the kitchen; they smelt terrible and were covered in flies. The staff very very friendly and helpful.

• 7th Aug 2014

Would recommend, was better than I expected in all aspects x

• 7th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Staff very helpful. Good security for bikes. Unbelievably good value

• 6th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 41+

It is my favorite hostel in Dublin. Very close to the center, modern and the staff is great. AND never waste your time fighting for an electrical outlet, every bed has usb and electrical outlet plus a light!

This hostel couldn't have a better location: it's just a few meters to Temple Bar. If you are considering in having fun at night in Dublin, that is definitely something you have to consider. The staff was very friendly. Breakfast is included. The cleanliness is very good. I just missed the private lockers in the room. As the beds are made of steel, it's easy to solve adapting/welding two drawers under each bed.

Sorry not to stay with you beacause my young child under 18 years old, so I should move another hostel. Anyway you were so kind and good arrange your guest all the time. Thanks~~