Abigails Hostel Reviews

7 - 9 Aston Quay, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

A good place to stay.

• 18th Jul 2014

Awesome hostel, everything was good!

Great hostel, will definitely stay here again!

Cleaning staff extremely rude and unfriendly. Everything else was greAt

Nice hostel, with very nice staff, they're very willing to help with any question you may have. Dormroom was a good size, so getting around was easy. Bathroom was ok, could have been cleaner. Would definitely recommend it to friends. Only thing I thought was really unfortunate, was that there wasn't really anything organized to get together with other people in the hostel. Or maybe they just didn't when I was there.

• 15th Jul 2014

Good location. Good showers. Bored and hot common area. There is no smoking area or a place to have a happy hour with music.

The hostel is in the very centre of Dublin. It is clean, nicely funrished place. Breakfast very good. Staff very helpful.

Great hostel - awesome common area with plenty of space to hang out. Good breakfast. Easy to walk everywhere from here.

Great location and kitchen was nice. Very good security. However bathroom really filthy and bad air in the room made me and my friends feel dirty the whole time. While showering, you could see the water turning grey due to the tub not being washing for a long time. Also the atmosphere wasn't that great in my opinion.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

The staff is excellent. They were helpful.

The location was handy, the breakfast was good, consisting of cereal, tinned fruit, yogurt, eggs, toast, juice and tea/coffee. Its gives a better free breakfast than most hostels iv stayed in around the city centre. My only complaint is there was a lock on the bathroom door but it wasn't aligned which meant I had to put a handbag against the door incase anyone came in. Also my bed really smelled and on the first night I slept ontop of the duvet instead of under it as the smell grossed me out.

staff were amazing, so helpful and dead on. able to recommend good nightlife spots and able to help us with our public transport confusion

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Northern Ireland

for £20 sterling this hostel was great value for money! we only used it for one night as we were in dublin for a concert so for that purpose it was spot on! the breakfast included in the price is fab also!

• 12th Jul 2014

Great location! Is so centric that it will be hard to sleep, the noise from the street is very loud. Staff is friendly and breakfast is good and abundant. In the dorm it seems there is a problem with the pipes, the floor was always wet near the bathroom. Lockers are not free.

Great free breakfast! The staff was awesome! Good kitchen. Good location. Pretty clean. Good outlets and lights on bunks.

One of the best in Dublin. The staff is excellent, very helpful.

The atmosphere didn't make you feel at home really, and there were no mirrors in the bathrooms in our room, nor could we find any bathrooms with mirrors on our floor. Also a large part of our carpeted room was completely soaked for some reason.

The hostel is very well located and the rooms are comfortable. The common room is quite large and the kitchen is very user friendly. I had arrived back at the hostel and there were no keys left. One night the gentleman went up with me to open the door, but the second time, another gentleman was on his own, so I had to go up, open the door, leave my shoe to prop the door open and then go back downstairs. Not a big deal, but something to note. Overall, I would stay there again for sure!

An excellent hostel with a very professional staff.

• 7th Jul 2014

The staff did not tell us that there was a luggage room, so we paid 3 euros each to rent a luggage locker...