Abigails Hostel Reviews

7 - 9 Aston Quay, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

really good location,clean hostel, free soup, but no lockers in the bedrooms and agressive main room decoration where you don't feel to spend a lot of time...

great hostel, great service, food and atmosphere. Wish it wasn't booked solid so I could have stayed another night. Great time, thanks guys/gals!

Staff were very friendly, breakfast was good, rooms were spacious and tidy, bathroom was a bit moody and old but still clean, ideal location in the city, wifi was a bit dodgy.

Great location, staff, and price. They ran out of towels to rent so we had to dry ourselves using the bed sheets but it wasn't bad. Also our toilet clogged but they fixed it quickly.

Very good localization, only some minutes from the Temple Bar. Nice personal, very professional and always in a good mood. Very good breakfast. I felt it very clean and safe. The only negative point is not to have where to leave your stuff when you're out. But once you're there you'll feel that everything is going to be alright.

Had a great stay with Abigail's, I'd highly recommend it. Easy to find, perfect location, wonderful staff. Wifi was sometimes not as reliable (but there's wifi everywhere in Dublin, and many hostels there have worse wifi).

The hostel is very central, which is good, however you can hear the noise of the busy street during night. Showers were good, it was clean, good free breakfast. In general, I liked and I would come back.

Perfect hostel for what we needed. 3 of us stayed in an all female 6 person room, and it was great. We left our stuff in our rooms and never had any problems. Bathroom was clean along with beds. The location is perfect. So close to all the pubs and night life. Also close to all the main streets in Dublin. We had a great stay here, I would definitely recommend staying here!

We stayed in a 6 bed female dorm. Very, very narrow and long room which was a little awkward because if you had your bag out, you literally blocked the way. There is room under the bed however. Only 2 out of 3 bunks had an under bed locker though, and just one. So I'm not sure if you're supposed to share with a stranger or what the deal with that was. There was constantly yelling and singing in the hallways which I guess isn't the hostels fault, but it did affect my sleep every single night.

Everything a hostel should be!

Great fun in the downstairs common area, with plenty of young and fun people to meet. Conveniently located near Temple Bar, but far enough to be quiet enough to sleep. The Wi-Fi is great here.

nice view mostly river side all staff is helpfull

Great location!

I loved this place. The staff was super friendly, the rooms and bathrooms were nice, it wasn't far from lots of things. Overall a great experience, I'd definitely stay again.

Great place to stay especially when you are first entering the country. This was the first hostel I had ever stayed at and so far it's been the best. Made some great friendships and the staff were always helpful. Absolutely recommend Abigails to anybody on a Dublin adventure!

It is a big hostel and located on the center of the town, just aside a supermarket and with good facilities. We had a problem, my roomate had his phone stolen inside the hostel while it was charging for 2minutes. The problem of the central location is the amount of junkies, and the hostel is a big one so it is easy to get in and out. There are a lot of security cameras, but it didnt help. It is a good hostel, but be aware with your belongs (not only for a second).

Location and staff were awesome!

Good position, very closed to Temple Bar, nice structure and very good in price.

• 16th May 2014

Abigail's was great because it was right downtown, a 5 second walk to the temple bar area and everywhere else. The rooms weren't hot, the staff was so friendly and helpful, the breakfast was good (except the coffee) and the hang out area was really chill. Definitely glad we chose this one.

A great place to stay in Dublin! Their breakfast is better than most hostels I stayed at, each bed has its own USB plugs and outlets, and the rooms have their own bathrooms. The staff is also very helpful!