Abigails Hostel Reviews

7 - 9 Aston Quay, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

Staff were very friendly and helpful! The included breakfast is a fantastic feature of the hostel! Enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to a friend.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Scotland

The shower is amazing.

Overall good hostel. Good Value. I slept in a 12 person dorm facing the street and on the weekends it got relatively loud. But for that price with breakfast can't complain.

If you like frozen shower in the morning, the room 19 is for you! I had a bad night because of 2 Spanish who came back around 1 am and discuss just next to me, and changed her clothes next to me unstead of the bathroom... The joyce of respecteful people...

If you are looking for a hostel with a loud atmosphere and a lot of activity in the common area this is the place for you. Overall it was a nice place. Each bed comes with a place to lock up your bags and the staff was very helpful. It is also extremely well located and within walking distance of all the major sites.

Third time here great value for money. Right in the heart of the city

• 18th Feb 2015

Great!!! The sutuation is amazing!

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Spain

you have to pay for lockers and they are beside the kitchen. busy spot! in the temple bar area which wasnt ideal for me but may be for others left my towel in the room after checking out and called about it before check out time. it was never found and I was the last to leave my room...wasnt too pleased.

I have been to a few hostels before and have never been treated as well as here! Totally worth the stay! Thank you. Will definitely come back if I come back to Dublin!

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Locker rent very expensive (4 euros per day!).

Room 44 had no shower head and no bath plug and double mattress was terrible . The location was great and staff were very nice but it could do with a good cleaning . The common area was ok .

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Everything about this hostel is great except for the bed 'linen', which is the cheapest of the cheapest polyester, and thread bare at this stage. I shall not sleep on it again.

The hostel had a big common space with tv, well decorated. We were ten women and had to share one bathroom. The shower's heat regulator was broken, they told us they would tried to fix it but if they couldn't we would have to shower in another bedroom. They didn't fix it, I took a cold shower cause it was midnight when I did it and I didn't feel like going to another room. The elevator didn't work when we were leaving so we had to carry our heavy luggage four floors downstairs :)

The Hostel was dirty, the sheets, the shower, the floors. The people were nice enough and it was cheap so I guess you get what you pay for.

Had a good stay

A great, easy-going hostel with a fantastic free breakfast, free wifi and lovely warm duvets. You can't get a more central location, but that means room's facing the road can be a bit noisy.

Abigail's made our stay a positive one. The friendly staff were very helpful and even told us the best bar to go to outside the temple bar area. The bedrooms were clean; though the showers and toilets slightly dirty. The beds were comfy, with shelves for each bed that had their own charges/USB ports. Their breakfast was probably one of best we had in a hostel; as well their kitchen was substantial and common room large. Such a great stay in a great hostel in the perfect location.

Yes all good rooms cleans good shower with good hot water each morning when I was there over all wasn't bad staff were ok hostel mainly for 18 to 20 plus if your over 30 staff I thought staff look at you a little funny maybe my imagination But over all a ok

bathroom and room very moldy

the staff was really nice and helped in every case :)

• 7th Feb 2015