Abigails Hostel Reviews

7 - 9 Aston Quay, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

Abigials is a great hostel, I would stay here if your planning a trip to Dublin. Superb location, great rooms, showers and toilets in the rooms (should be noted that these weren't, charging tablets above beds, lots of room for luggage. Breakfast was your standard toast/oatmeal. Staff was so helpful.

I only spent two night here but I enjoyed my stay. No complaints

very nice! I love this hostel very much! I will choose Abigails Hostel again.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Taiwan

Amazing hostel for a first timer. Great and very nice staff. Offered an actual breakfast with eggs, cereal, fruit etc.right in the heart of Dublind would definetly come back here. Only issue was our room was ridiculously hot, but he taff provided us with a fan and it helped a lot. And the elevator didn't work the last day of our stay.

2 nights - Quiet and Friendly staff. The location was also outstanding. The rooms have no door closers (mechanism to pull the door closed). So its easy to leave the door open (we made it a couple steps away thinking the other had closed it before we went back and shut the door. Some of the front desk will buzz anyone into the rooms without checking passes (even if they had never seen us before). They give the key to the bag room to anyone, so you could walk off the street and in/out easy.

I had a very good experience in Abigails Hostel, the staf are very helpful and nice, the acomodation is excellent and the location is just perfect. Only one thing that I dislike, I had different reservation from my friend and we couldn´t stay together, I believe they could have tried harder to keep us in the same room...

Really nice, fun hostel in a good location in Dublin. Staff were helpful and the pub crawl was a blast!The breakfast was also a great bonus.

The most outstanding feature for us was the helpfulness of the staff. They bent over backwards to help solve a misunderstanding error on my part ie children/adults mix. We had a fantastic stay and everything was first class from initial welcome to accommodation, facilities to breakfast. Highly recommended. Many thanks to the guys in reception.

• 1st Jul 2015

Hostel was the best we've stayed in. Very quiet and clean. Staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. Shower was cold but refreshing. Roomies were great. Enjoyed our stay!

• 1st Jul 2015

Extremely informative, hard-working, and informative staff. We were really impressed with them. The cost of renting a locker really takes away from the overall value of the place, however. There are however, less secure places to store your items. Breakfast was certainly not perfect, but much better than average for a hostel. (A milk alternative would help) Overall, a very good place to stay on a budget and is central to a lot of great sites you will probably want to see in downtown Dublin.

Great location! Right at the river, in Temple Bar, but without the noise one might expect. Lovely staff, and very clean facility. Our late arrival was no problem, and we had a great time exploring the city.

The facilities are great-- a really nice lounge downstairs with comfy couches and TVs. The breakfast is more extensive than what's offered at most hostels-- there's coffee, hot cocoa, cereal, eggs, yoghurt, &more. There's a bathroom attached to the bedroom, which is nice, though there are no individual lockers in the room, which isn't ideal. Still, the location is perfect-- right on the Liffey and walking distance to bars and clubs. The staff is super friendly & helpful. Connor was so nice!

VERY noisy room....the 3 bed room was located on floor one next to the street noise which continued all day and all night. No sleep!

Abigail's is great for your $, location right in the heart of the town and close to everything! Only a short bus ride away from the Jameson and Guinness factories. Breakfast is okay, staff is very helpful and knowledgable. Rooms are cleaned every day, but the walls need to be washed. The rooms look like my great grandmas apartment, but hey who didn't love the 80's right?! The beds are good, but I would suggest bringing an extra pillow because the ones provided are very thin. I would recommend!

Great value for money except wifi only worked in the common room.

• 27th Jun 2015

Great hostel. Great location! Temple bar area just around the corner. Nice, friendly staff!

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Russia

This hostel is in the best location with temple bar a 30 second walk! Very friendly and helpful staff. I was even provided with vegan options for my breakfast. Fantastic!

Hostel is good for couple nights stay. Located in a very centre with breakfasta included is very convenient. Staff was nice and helpfull.

Was an excellent place to stay employees we very friendly and gave great recommendation on what to do in the city

• 25th Jun 2015

The staff was friendly and super helpful in day tours and cool places in Dublin. The staff suggested O'Neils pub around the corner for food, music, and a good selection of beer. O'Neil's pub set the tone for my entire trip. There was traditional Irish music with traditional Irish dancers. What an awesome place!!