Abigails Hostel Reviews

7 - 9 Aston Quay, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

Great location. Easy access to city transit, Tour Buses and shopping. Receive a breakfast and are able to use the sitting area at all times. The people are friendly and helpful. Provide Airport pickup. Accommodations are great.

This hostel was in a great location, rooms were clean, and staff was friendly. Had fun being so close to Temple Bar, but other guests did, too and our stay was NOT restful before more traveling. Quiet hours were not enforced. Great place to enjoy the shenanigans of Dublin, but not recommended for a good night's sleep. Also, there weren't lockers in each room as indicated on the website. Small lockers and luggage room available in lobby, but not ideal storage/security

• 6th Jun 2015

Excellent hostel, perfect location for temple bar area and city centre. Really friendly staff, great facilities!

• 5th Jun 2015

Great Hostel, great staff, great location, great breakfast for being just a hostel! Go there, you won´t regret it!

• 4th Jun 2015

Very nice staff.

I did find it noisy people kept banging doors even through the night maybe put softer closing doors would help

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Scotland
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Abigail's was great! Perfect location and very clean and organized. Would stay there again and recommend highly.

• 3rd Jun 2015

We only stayed one night, but the staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were not pristine, but sleep able

Wonderful experience! The staff was very friendly & helpful! Met great people in our hostile & loves our time there. Will definitely be returning!

They was a slight mess up for my first night when I found someone else was placed in my bed despite my things already being there. This was a bit of a hassle but the hostel dealt with it adequately: I was relocated to another room and my night was refunded.

The staff were really helpful even when I showed up way later than I'd planned. Loved being so close to Trinity College.

This was the best hostel we stayed in our entire trip.

Can't get a better location than this! It's on the middle of all the places to go see in Dublin! This was the easiest place to meet people for me. The only thing is that you don't get a good sleep because you can hear people coming in late and also it's the perfect place to stop over before taking off to the next city or home from Dublin airport ...so most of my room mates (and eventually me) had SUPER early flights. Also, in my room we had a drainage problem in the shower and sink.

Thanks guys for kindness. See you soon.

Nice hostel in a really good location. Would go back there. Only what I was missin, was more toilets in the room or in the aisle. When there is 8 persons going to take a shower in the morning, it takes too much time.. Also with that price I think small lockers in the room would be a good thing.. The breakfast was good enough. Only wishing that the ladies at the breakfast/cleaning would be little bit more customer service orienteded. Was nice that at the hostel were travellers from all ages.

Very nice place, clean and big rooms!

• 1st Jun 2015

I've stayed at Abigail's hostel during two different trips now to Ireland and enjoy the location and the people. Only thing is the rooms very as far as comfort of the bathrooms – the bathrooms really need shelves or somewhere to place things. Only feedback that I have!

I stayed here one night in a 3 bedroom dorm. Nice and quiet. Great location, very close to Temple Bar area. Free breakfast had reasonable variety. Overall a nice place to stay.

Whenever I visit Dublin I always stay here! You can not beat the location, just steps away from Temple Bar. Big community room to meet other travels. Highly recommend this hostel!

Great stay, very clean, great facilities, lovely and very helpful staff

• 30th May 2015