Abigails Hostel Reviews

7 - 9 Aston Quay, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

Too low light in thé room

• 6th Nov 2015

I'll reccomend this hostel; the location is great for a 4 days trip in Dublin. We've really enjoyed our stay here! The breakfast was good and the atmposphere too!

• 6th Nov 2015

This hostel was in an amazing location! It wasn't the best hostel I've stayed in, but the facilities and everything were about average. You have to pay to use lockers, but I felt like my things were very safe. I also like the lights and outlets they have at every bed, and the breakfast was good. The bathrooms weren't the greatest, but they were fine. I'd stay there again just for the location. Also, I found it easy to meet a lot of cool people.

Very well located near anything you would want to see in Dublin! The kitchen was very nice, but you have to pay a couple euro to use the lockers, which was kind of a surprise. The free breakfast was also pretty decent and offered coffee, juice, toast, cereal, eggs, and yoghurt.

Overall, my friend and I had a good experience. The bathroom was very clean as well as the room. The only mix up was that people kept taking others bed's so that was a little annoying.

• 5th Nov 2015

2nd time staying here. The room I stayed in was a bit nicer and had a bigger bathroom. As always, everything was clean and well kept and the locations is killer. Definitely gonna keep staying here.

The location was excellent but the rooms itself were pretty average. The beds were okay but the bathroom was kind of old and rusty at the bathtub. Still a nice hostel considering the price of only 20€ per night. The breakfast was very standard (cereals, eggs, jam, milk, coffee, tea and toast) so we had one breakfast outside of the hostel.

Awesome location and great helpful staff

• 3rd Nov 2015

Great accommodation in a great location

• All Male Group, 41+

Very happy with my stay! Staff were accommodating and it did the job for my one night stop over in Dublin!

They significantly increased the price during Websummit. There were no proper lightning in the room and some hair on the floor. G

• United Arab Emirates

This hostel is excellent-- the location is perfect, the atmosphere is nice, and the staff is incredibly helpful. They were always able to point me in the right direction and gave me lots of tips on how to best explore Dublin. They were also just good fun to talk to.

Play movies

• 2nd Nov 2015
  • New Zealand

Had the three-person room on the street side; the noise was lovely, the beds comfortable. Got a great night's sleep!

• 2nd Nov 2015

It offered a great place to crash and was close to a lot of the attractions that Dublin has to offer. The place was kept up well, even with the amount of foot traffic that they get. My favorite staff member was the grave-yard shift receptionist. Such great energy! :)

Great location room overlooking the Liffey ! Although a small room for 6 of us we managed ,an recognised the value of using a hostel for weekend breaks even for a group of 40-50 year old ladies !! Bathroom tired. Breakfast included making it great value x

• 30th Oct 2015
  • All Female Group, 41+

Excellent location, nice staff :)

Nice clean hostel in a great location. Big common area but it lacked atmosphere and the hostel didn't seem to have anything in place to bring people together. Lots of large groups so it was harder to meet people as a solo traveller. The breakfast was impressive for a hostel and staff were really helpful.

Hostel was average, range of facilities were brilliant. Loved the usb and plug port above every bed in the bunks, was very useful. The range of facilities downstairs in the shared kitchen was great although we never used them, they looked like they were looked after and clean. Never had any bother with anyone in hostel, even though we were the ones probably coming in and making all the noise in middle of night. If your looking for a clean simple place in temple bar then heres great

• 29th Oct 2015
  • Scotland

No shower curtain made bathroom floor wet all the time and the towel provided for the floor was way too small and got gross fast