Above the Chomsky Bar Hostel Reviews

Avotu 23, Riga, Latvia

Nice unique little hostel. Dont go if you're afraid of weird sculptures and murals on the wall. Not the cleanest hostel in the world , but probably one if the most bohemian places I ever stayed.

I was there in oktober and I was there alone so I had a big apartment for myself. The Chomsky bar and the bookshop in the neighbourhood have a lot of admosphere with a lot of open minded people. I had a great time in Riga with al the peopel I met there in this beautiful town. When you arrive by bus from the airport, (bus 22 or 222) go the front of the trainsation and cros over the road to the Marianstreet because it is very difficult to find from the back .

• 17th Oct 2015