Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Reviews

Davidka Square, Ha'neviim 67, Jerusalem, Israel

Great hostel. Really fun, social people who run it. They also have a lot of great tours.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Awesome hostel with great activities and tours. Loved the rooftop and bar area

I felt the reputation of being 'the mighty Abraham hostel' was a bit unjustified. A decent hostel at best, sorry!

My stay at this hostel was great! Knowledgable and enthusiastic staff and rooms are excellent value for money and surprisingly clean! I only wish I could have stayed longer to go on some of the excursions they have available for guests!

• 16th Jun 2015

Awesome hostel. 20 minutes walk from old city or 5 minute tram ride. 5 or 10 minute walk from downtown Jerusalem with tons of bars, restaurants, ect. The hostel has an awesome, really large, rooftop with bar, as well as another large bar on the second floor. Friendly guests and staff. Guests included young people as well as families and older people, so you can drink and meet young people if you want, but don't have to worry about a noisy environment. Great tours!

• 15th Jun 2015

Overall awesome experience. Staff was really nice and the atmosphere was lively with everyone hanging out in the common area. They also had good tourist excursions that you can sign up for that looked awesome. We didn't get a chance to check out the roof top deck but wish we had!

We had a great stay in Abraham Hostel, the location is very good. We went to Jordan with Abraham Tours and everything went very smoothly, they organize the Visa and bordercontrol stuff. The only thing that we didn't like so much about Abraham hostel was, that we booked 4 beds in a 4-bedroom and got split up. That wouldnt have been any problem, but the girl at the reception tried - without succuess- to convince us that that was a good thing. Well, it wasn't.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Staff is excellent and always available. Even the tax service is automatized in the front door.

location is good, good walk to old city. place is clean and doesn't lack anything.

The hostel is realy great. Everything worked perfectly well. The staff is realy helpfull and I had a amazing time in Jerusalem.

Staff really friendly, great breakfast, I wish I had stayed longer :)

Really nice hostel!! It is like a hotel actually, but with a hostel atmosphere. I tried the shabbat dinner and it was delicious!! Staff speaks like a lot of languages and they are very friendly!!

One of the best hostel I stayed...loved it..

The 8ppl dorms in the cellar aren't that nice, but all other rooms were fine

A wonderful place to stay, highly recommend it

Although from the outside it looks a bit uninspiring, the Abraham is a great place to stay when visiting Jerusalem. Rooms are generous and clean, with good facilities. Staff is helpful and there's also a tour desk offering advice on trips in the vicinity. Breakfast is pretty good too.

An awesome place to stay, highly recommend it

I thought the range of ages for those who travel was accommodates.. I'm 41. I saw a great mix of people 20 years plus an minus.... Cool!!

Abraham Hostel has nailed it for a hostel; clearly one of the best that I have ever stayed at. Location is right on the Ha-Davidka tram station for easy access to sites like Mt. Hertzl and Jerusalem. Building is clean, modern, and well decorated with a travel coordinator in the lobby and 24/7 reception. Activities are done every day, and were well run. Really enjoyed the Hummus making evening. Little things like bed lights, electrical outlets at each bed, and lockers seal the deal. Great place.

Very professional, big hostel. Professional start, nice dorms Smith ensuite fridge, sink, shower and toilet. Centrally located right behind Jaffa street.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4