Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Reviews

Davidka Square, Ha'neviim 67, Jerusalem, Israel

Nothing short of epic. My bunk mate stole a bunch of my gear in spite of numerous cameras. The staff sent his information around to other Hostels in Israel. He turned up in Tel Aviv at Overstay Hostel (also amazing), and I booked a shuttle immediately to get him. When I arrived, the staff at Overstay coordinated with Abraham staff and I recovered nearly all my stuff! Totally unheard of. On top of all that they refunded my stay as an apology!!! Great facilities location too!

this Hostel is too big and unfamiliar, almost like a hotel. We had a room in the basement without a window, just a small strip and street noises. The roof terrace is not bad but it is almost a journey to arrive there. For using the internet station you have to pay. Although the stuff is friendly and helpful and the location is good i would not recommend this hostel as it completely lacks atmosphere and cosiness.

overall: excellent!

The location is great. Far away enough for not being hustled by tourist trolls in the old city but close enough that everything is in waking distance. Everything is extent well organized. The staff is nice and the atmosphere pretty good. Guess one of the best choices to stay in the city

great bar and travel services

I have nothing but good things to say of Abraham Hostel. My stay there was filled with new friends and good times. Breakfast is great, WIFI strong and the showers hot. And you MUST stay over Sabbat and join everyone for the Sabbat dinner. Thank you Abraham Hostel!

abraham hostel is by far the best hostel i have ever stayed in! the location is excellent, and the staff is incredible. they have events in the lounge every night, and they offer a wide range of unique tours that are as affordable as they are interesting. the people at the front desk were able to help me with everything from transportation and tour recommendations, to where to find the best falafel, and even where i could get my phone repaired for a reasonable price. i will definitely be back!

Nice place not really an hostel more like a hotel, but however nice place friendly and helpful staff. Amazing rooftop terrace unfortunately closing at midnight. Best breakfast. Close to the Old Town. Place to stay when in Jerusalem!

Place to be

• 5th Oct 2014

The breakfast was very nice! The buffett was constantly filled up by the staff and the coffeemacine was awesome. Thank you! Though it is a huge hostel the atmosphere in the bar/breakt/relaxroom was very nice.

I had a great stay at Abraham. First of all, staff is lovely! So helpful and nice. Lovation very good: on one hand quite close to the old town, on the other- just next to the Orthodox Jewish district (must see!!). Big buffet breakfast, nice chillout terasse... Till now one of the best hostels ive stayed!

Very Good value for money. Very clean, spacious and spotless rooms, great facilities (good bar with cheap drinks, nice hangout places, rooftop terrace etc.). Can also recommend their tour agency.

Book through their own website!

We enjoyed our 1 night stay at Abraham Hostel great location & facilities

• 28th Sep 2014

Nice big hostel, friendly helpful staff, good internet, 20 minute walk to old town, 10 bed dorm room is big, no complaints

It is a really nice hostel, about 15-20 minutes walking to the Old Town. It's big and offer many things. I will highly recommend it and definitely stay there again.

Free breakfast, decent showers, big common room, walkable distance to old town (about 15-20 mins). They helped us arrange a car for a tour down the west bank for a decent price. You do have to make your own bed, but hey, it's a hostel.

I would highly recommend this hostel. Very good infrastructure, you can book tours at the hostel for a fair price, it has a nice atmosphere, the breakfast was great, wifi works everywhere, and toillets and showerooms were always clean and staff are very helpful.

Great hostel, probably the best in Jerusalem. It's not in the old town, but isn't far and it's easy to head down the hill or on the tram there. The hostel itself is great, good facilities, breakfast, common room and wifi throughout. They also do tours.

I was very surprised by the average age of people staying at the hostel. I met five people, and four of them were over the age of fifty.

• 12th Aug 2014

Dear Traveler, Thank you for leaving a review about our hostel. Every review helps us to improve and get even better. Abraham Hostel Does not have an age limit. We have many young guests and many young-in-spirit guests. Hope to see you here again one day, Kind Regards, GIl Volfson Abraham Hostel

« first « Prev 1 2 3