Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Reviews

Davidka Square, Ha'neviim 67, Jerusalem, Israel

Stayed in a 4 person mixed dorm. All the dorns have a fridge and a/c, mine had a fan too. The rooms were clean and it wasn't cramped. The staff are very helpful and reception is manned 24h. The location is also excellent being 15 mins walk to the old town, 5 minutes to the market (lots of cheap food in large portions here and a must see on early Friday afternoon) and 2 tram stops from central bus station. The massive lounge is great too hammocks and a bar. Highly recommend the Hebron tour. Enjoy

This was an awesome hostel and I enjoyed my stay. Booking at the front desk is very easy.

• 18th Aug 2015

Great hostel! Literally the ONLY thing I can complain about is the trash cans in the bathroom (upgrade to foot pedal - obviously ;-) )... That's when you know it's an amazing place!!!! Jokes aside, great place, ideally located, helpful staff!

Tours are good

Overall I was pleased with the hostel. They host great guest activities and the tours they offer are awesome. I would definitely recommend it. I was surprised to see several very young kids running around the common areas, and their bar drink prices are high (around $5 a pint of beer) but otherwise had a great and enjoyable stay. I especially liked the dorms having mini-fridges and a bathoom for the dorm.

Abraham Hostel is in the heart of Jerusalem which is very convenient for looking at all the different religious sites that I was interested in. I especially appreciated Jen who helped me book 5 tours from the hostel that were very informing, interesting, and organized I had a lot of fun in the common area meeting people at breakfast, playing the piano, and visiting with people over a beer at the bar. i've traveled a lot and I think Abraham Hostel was the best!

I felt like I was in a hotel. Nice place. Great location. Helpful staff.

I didn't actually end up staying there but the staff I corresponded with were very friendly and helpful and prompt in their replies...

This is a great place to stay, it right next to the tram line, so fast connectios everywhere. The staff, volunteer and paid are very friendly and helpful.

you guys think of *everything* - it's worth the extra shekels it costs to stay here

Great hostel in good location. Rooftop and chill areas with bars are great. Big hostel but still good opportunities to meet people.

Such a fun, clean hostel! Would come back again!

One of the best hostels I've ever been.. definitly recommended!

• 5th Jul 2015

Amazing hostel! I had such a great time here - I wish I could have stayed longer. One of the larger hostels I have stayed in and hosted backpackers and families. A great dynamic but not as much mingling among the guests. Spacious clean rooms and a cafeteria style dining room. Abraham offers so many awesome tours - I would recommend the dual narrative to Hebron!

Hello, It was very noisy till late in the night in the hostel. Don t you have a policy for this? And the beds and matrasses are in a very bad shape. To renew! We payed 90 eur for a room for 2! not cheap and for this price we hope to have something better.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Great hostel. Really fun, social people who run it. They also have a lot of great tours.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Awesome hostel with great activities and tours. Loved the rooftop and bar area

We started out in the mixed dorm. We didn't enjoy being woken up all night by other guests coming in and out so we moved to a private room. The private room was a lot better.

• 21st Jun 2015

I felt the reputation of being 'the mighty Abraham hostel' was a bit unjustified. A decent hostel at best, sorry!

My stay at this hostel was great! Knowledgable and enthusiastic staff and rooms are excellent value for money and surprisingly clean! I only wish I could have stayed longer to go on some of the excursions they have available for guests!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4