Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Reviews

Davidka Square, Ha'neviim 67, Jerusalem, Israel

I didn't actually end up staying there but the staff I corresponded with were very friendly and helpful and prompt in their replies...

This is a great place to stay, it right next to the tram line, so fast connectios everywhere. The staff, volunteer and paid are very friendly and helpful.

you guys think of *everything* - it's worth the extra shekels it costs to stay here

Great hostel in good location. Rooftop and chill areas with bars are great. Big hostel but still good opportunities to meet people.

Such a fun, clean hostel! Would come back again!

One of the best hostels I've ever been.. definitly recommended!

• 5th Jul 2015

Amazing hostel! I had such a great time here - I wish I could have stayed longer. One of the larger hostels I have stayed in and hosted backpackers and families. A great dynamic but not as much mingling among the guests. Spacious clean rooms and a cafeteria style dining room. Abraham offers so many awesome tours - I would recommend the dual narrative to Hebron!

Hello, It was very noisy till late in the night in the hostel. Don t you have a policy for this? And the beds and matrasses are in a very bad shape. To renew! We payed 90 eur for a room for 2! not cheap and for this price we hope to have something better.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Great hostel. Really fun, social people who run it. They also have a lot of great tours.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Awesome hostel with great activities and tours. Loved the rooftop and bar area

We started out in the mixed dorm. We didn't enjoy being woken up all night by other guests coming in and out so we moved to a private room. The private room was a lot better.

• 21st Jun 2015

I felt the reputation of being 'the mighty Abraham hostel' was a bit unjustified. A decent hostel at best, sorry!

My stay at this hostel was great! Knowledgable and enthusiastic staff and rooms are excellent value for money and surprisingly clean! I only wish I could have stayed longer to go on some of the excursions they have available for guests!

Awesome hostel. 20 minutes walk from old city or 5 minute tram ride. 5 or 10 minute walk from downtown Jerusalem with tons of bars, restaurants, ect. The hostel has an awesome, really large, rooftop with bar, as well as another large bar on the second floor. Friendly guests and staff. Guests included young people as well as families and older people, so you can drink and meet young people if you want, but don't have to worry about a noisy environment. Great tours!

• 15th Jun 2015

Overall awesome experience. Staff was really nice and the atmosphere was lively with everyone hanging out in the common area. They also had good tourist excursions that you can sign up for that looked awesome. We didn't get a chance to check out the roof top deck but wish we had!

We had a great stay in Abraham Hostel, the location is very good. We went to Jordan with Abraham Tours and everything went very smoothly, they organize the Visa and bordercontrol stuff. The only thing that we didn't like so much about Abraham hostel was, that we booked 4 beds in a 4-bedroom and got split up. That wouldnt have been any problem, but the girl at the reception tried - without succuess- to convince us that that was a good thing. Well, it wasn't.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Staff is excellent and always available. Even the tax service is automatized in the front door.

location is good, good walk to old city. place is clean and doesn't lack anything.

The hostel is realy great. Everything worked perfectly well. The staff is realy helpfull and I had a amazing time in Jerusalem.

Staff really friendly, great breakfast, I wish I had stayed longer :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3