Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

8.8
Fabulous 2028 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
21st Jun 2017

Reccomend highly. ✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️ Five stars.

20th Jun 2017
2.9

Hostel isn't a good choice. Not sure how they get their reputation, as the rooms were extremely poor and dirty. The place is an absolute sauna and the staff are a disaster. Good location, but that's it.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
8th Jun 2017

Awesome atmosphere! Loved staying here and met some amazing people. Never a dull moment. But the staff were not totally educated on the sights and the bathrooms were kinda ghetto, you have to turn a dial and wait 20 min to take a hot shower and as long as I was there no one cleaned the bathroom, we eventually asked them to do it.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
6th Jun 2017

Really nice and clean hostel! Good location walking distance to every main attraction. Typical hostel staff pretty rude and entitled but did'nt ruin my total experience.

• djjsimpson8981
  • Northern Ireland, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
5th Jun 2017
8.0

Good hostel, very big

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Jun 2017

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. I will be recommending this to everyone!

• Canada, Male, 41+
3rd Jun 2017

Terrific stay, though there was a lot of noise at night, mostly from the street right outside our windows. After a couple of nights I got used to it. The staff were great. They even returned my phone to me after I misplaced it. Davidka Sq. location made everything that I wanted to see easily accessible via the tram or walking down Jaffa St. I had a good stay at the Abraham in Tel Aviv too. I'll recommend these hostels to anyone visiting awesome Israel!

19th May 2017

Good value, excellent location, convenient and good tours and shuttle to Tel Aviv hostel, for those who want to meet people, there are many organized activities. A well run hostel.

• Australia, Male, 41+
16th May 2017

I had enjoy the stay at Abraham Hostel, I had mad new friends and the service was excellent. Good for old and young traveller, very good breakfast and the staff had been very helpful and friendly all the time. The venue is clean and had good Wi-Fi and had good service like laundry e cooking facility. Thanks to all the staff for they help and to guest fo they friendship and courtesy. I had some friends recommended to me the place and I thanks them for! Hope to visit again soon. Luigi

• Brazil, Male, 41+
11th May 2017

just fine,no issues at all.