Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Reviews

Davidka Square, Ha'neviim 67, Jerusalem, Israel

good large hostel, good free breakfast , good travel desk , enjoyed the Sabbath dinner.

It such a nice hostel! Very good atmosphere. It is big, but though cosy! Very good and friendly staff. It is all so well organized and clean. Really loved to stay here. Such a recommendation if you are going to Jerusalem!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at!

One of the best hostels that I stay. Good vibes. The hostel have a lot of interesting activities: live music, movie night, shabbat dinner, etc. I mad two tours with Abraham Tours, that I recommend: Masada Sunrise and The Best of the West Bank.. 15-20 minutes walk from the bus station. The Old City it's a 15 minutes walking. There is a tram stop outside the hostel.

Stayed there back in 2011 in a 6 bed female room. It was great. Stayed now in a private room. It was not dirty but it looked like it was 30 years old while in reality the place is only like 4 years old. Later we moved to another room which was great with great space bed and on a quiet side. The only reason why I would not stay there again in a private room is because of the price. You can get a room in a hotel for the same price.

The atmosphere was very relaxed and cosy, the staff was very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was good!

Absolutely the best place to stay in Israel! Can't wait until Abraham Tel Aviv will open and I will come back to both places. Great vibe, super location to meet people, great staff, clean rooms and other facilities, nice bar in the common area. I've really enjoyed my stay here and I'm missing the hostel already!

This is a great hostel to stay in in Jerusalem. The staff is really friendly and willing to give good tips. The atmoshphere is great, they have events every night and you can easily meet people here. I had a wonderfull stay. Thank you for everything

Everything you need, all the facilities, free breakfast & towels, lockers, a fridge in you room. A real hostel!

Warm, welcoming staff. Fun activities. Very diverse mix of people - individuals, couples, groups, from children to senior citizens.

Great stay altogether. Good vibes.

• 14th Oct 2015
  • South Africa

I would just add some more western options for breakfast. Bread, cheese, ham for example..

Great hostel! Loved staying here! While things like cleanliness and facilities were average, there is something really special about this hostel. I can't quite put my finger on it, but the atmosphere is very warm and hospitable; this is one of the friendliest hostels I'd ever been to. Friendly people stay here, no creeps. And I really liked the Hummus workshop and especially the Shabat dinner. It made me feel at home.

• 11th Oct 2015
  • Ukraine

the tour are too expensive. Regular but safe location, average male staff (guy israel) we want to sell everything and always free girl. foreign staff is very friendly and helpful.

The tours and the ease of booking them at a set desk was what made it

• 7th Oct 2015

I liked this place. If you need something done, you may need to remind staff as it is a large hostel. Its definitely a great hostel!

Hands down one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. I ended up extending my stay by 4 days. The atmosphere is amazing and if you're not part of the twenty year old crowd anymore, fear not as this hostel is truly trans-generational. The atmosphere is homey. The large tables in the dining hall ensure that you'll meet great people as your table neighbors will engage conversation. Met wonderful people. The rooftop bar is fab. The hostel organizes events every evening, all are great. Will return.

Big hostel but easy going. The old city is only a 20min walk away. During shabbat their inside bar is still open including the food service. In the private room we'd expected some kind of safety deposit box.

This was a nice hostel to stay at in Jerusalem. They have a great reception, lounge, and bar areas which make you feel comfortable right away. They keep it very clean, and the facilities are good. Their free breakfast is fantastic, and they have a good tour desk to help you with all your needs. There are some very strange groups of people doing religious tours, so a special shout out to all the staff for handling them very well!

Very good free breakfast. Nice hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3