Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Reviews

Davidka Square, Ha'neviim 67, Jerusalem, Israel

Nothing is missing here. A cool place to stay!

This hostel is very well known in the city so it won't be hard for you to find it. Some facilities (like tours) they offer are a little more expensive than other hostels, but the staff is very friendly and helpful with every doubt you have. The free breakfast buffet is really good and helps you start the day with the right foot. 15-20 minutes walk from main attractions (Old City) and Bus Central Station. Overall I had a good stay here.

They have a good and free breaksfast and the lounge is great

I would love come back.

• 10th Jul 2014

I found this hostel top class in all areas. They made my stay in Jerusalem most enjoyable

It is a great place to stay. When I just put good for atmosphere that is only because I found the common room a little noisy at times but it is not a valid point because I am an oldie and most hostelers are young ones. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Abraham's. When we had a siren call they were ready with instructions over a loud speaker so we all could understand the importance of moving quickly downstairs to the basement. I recommend Abraham Hostel as first rate.

Great location - close to the markets and an easy walk in to the old town. Lovely hostel, more like a hotel. It was great having the tour desk in the hostel for a few spontaneous day trips. Would recommend staying here.

We had a great time there altough we stayed only for a night. Excellent staff, great place, clean and nice. We got nice breakfast as well, and had a great time at the rooftop. I really recommend this hostel!!

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Hungary

Atmosphere is really good, a big place where it is easily to meet people, ideal for solo travelers. All the common areas are fantastic, giant bar and rooftop. However they could restrict guests age, had a 50yo guy at my room who didn't stop complaining that people should travel to study (??), and not go out for night clubs and bars... Also, wifi was a bad, didn't wok most of the time I was there.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. Every review helps us to improve and get better. We are happy you liked our common areas! We have just finished making our rooftop double the size from last year. We are sorry about the wi-fi connection difficulties you had. We were having problems with the company we work with and they have already fixed it. Hope to see you here again Kind Regards. Gil Volfson, Abraham Hostel

Hostel location, cleanliness and staff first rate. Breakfast excellent too and overall the value for money was second to none.

• 30th Jun 2014

The place is great, good energy. I love it! Good breakfast and a great location. I will be back!!

Un hostel genial. Cerca de la ciudad antigua y al lado del mercado de Mahane Yehuda, muy bueno para cenar. El staff es muy amable y siempre te explica y encuentra una solución a todo lo q les pidas, desde ayudarte a llegar a un museo o comprar un billete por Internet porque la página está en hebreo. El desayuno es muy bueno. Pero lo mejor es el ambiente que hay siempre en el hostel, se puede conocer mucha gente! Los dormitorios muy bien. Los tours q organizan geniales. De los mejores hostels!

This was already my second stay in Abraham hostel, and I will choose it again if I get to go to Jerusalem in the future. The location is walkable from the bus station as well as from the Old City, and the staff was very kind and friendly. The dorm rooms are not cramped at all, and they are kept very clean. We appreaciated the opportunity to socialize with other travellers during the various activities they offer, as well as the rich breakfast.

A great place to stay, excellent localization and atmosphere.

Awesome place. The best is the organized trips they have which really allows you to get the most out of Jerusalem and the West Bank. If I came back to Jerusalem, I'll definitley be staying here :)

Bardzo dobry hostel. Polecam

Friendly people, fresh rooms, great atmosphere, centrally located, good prices

they should point out the facility board when we arrived to the hostel. Which was it took a while for me to see it. So i missed someof the one a week atrraction.

After a bad experience in an old town hostel last time in Jerusalem, I decided to follow recommendations and book this hostel and it was really worth it! It was clean, the breakfast was really good and the rooftop is a very nice place to chill out after a day. It is located in the middle between the Central Bus Station and the old town and it's easy to reach by foot or tram. I'd definitely stay here again.

Best hostel in Israel : great location, very big rooms with lockers, huge breakfast room with enough food (fruit, cereals, bread, jam, etc.) and helpful staff. Definitely value for money !!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4