Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Reviews

Davidka Square, Ha'neviim 67, Jerusalem, Israel

Extended 4 more nights as it's such a place.the place cares about every need of a travel.I really the of this hostel

Big hostel, well run with lots of tours for sightseeing. Social if you want it to be, mix of ages and great brekky. Really clean.

If you are going to Jerusalem, this is the place to stay. From a great location close to a great market and the rail transit, to a short walk to the old city the Abraham has it all. each nigh the lounge they have activities ranging from entertainers to karaoke to cooking lessons and special festivals you can do it all here. they also provide great tours right from the hotel so you can see the country and also take a trip to Jordan to see Petra and Wadi Rum. I totally recommend this property.

Too expensive! The most expensive hostel that we have paid for in 10 months of travelling and staying in hostels. Also staff at reception seemed very obnoxious. The guy was doing his speech (which sounded very rehearsed) and I asked a question to which he replied "I will get to that, just let me finish". He never got to that question and hurried us off once he was done - it wasn't even busy (not that, that would be an excuse)!

Hi , Thank you for reviewing Abraham Hostel. I would like to apologize for the behaviour of our receptionist. I have talked with him, and he is truly sorry. Regarding the price, Israel and Jerusalem, specifically, is not a cheap place to travel. Abraham Hostel is providing a big breakfast, and a unique experience, which is very hard to find in Jerusalem for a cheaper price. Again, I am sorry for the experience you had here, and I hope to see you here one day again, for a better time.

It's a pretty big hostel, but I found it easy to meet people (especially if you stay in a dorm). It's a pleasant walk from the Old City.

GREAT PLACE! Wonderful staff, clean beds, awesome lounge/common area, and it was nice to have a free breakfast. The bedrooms were nice with a power outlet and lamp at every bed. The only negative thing I could say is that it was a bit of a walk to the old part of the city. Maybe like 15 or 20 minutes, but it was EASILY worth it to stay there. I would very highly recommend this place! Thank you to everyone at Abraham for making sure we had a great stay!

I enjoyed my stay at Abraham Hostel. The location is quite good, close to the bus station,and not very far from the old town. You can take the tram which stops right outside. Staff is very friendly, and you can organize tours there as well. Dorm room was nothing special, but OK. I enjoyed the sabbath dinner during the passover holiday.

Really great stay. Very nice social scene and lots included in what you pay. Would come again.

A lively, well organized and friendly hostel in a good location in the center of West Jerusalem. 10 minutes walk from the old city and 2 minutes from Mahne Yehuda market. Friendly and professional. Young atmosphere but no discrimmination of the old (as I, unfortunately, experienced in other hostels.

They have a good breakfast and laundry facilities -- you can do your laundry while you eat breakfast. The only drawback to this hostel is the location, it's a 20 minute walk from the old city. Or you can take the light rail. But during my stay there were problems with the light rail, so at times that wasn't an option.

It is still a neat experience at the Abraham. The rooms are well kept...some of areas could use some paint and new curtains or something. The lobby is rather run down too, there are so many folks at the Abraham,.no wonder. The male staff again seems to be the better suited for customer service and over all friendliness. I asked a female clerk manning the tour desk how much for the pay phone. she said she didnt know to see the front desk (who was swamped). No tours booked at Abraham this time.

It might be a good hostel I. Israel but not as good as those in Europe. Very large common room good for knowing people. A lot of events to entertain guests. Bed and bathrooms are very old. Cool at night in rooms.

Abraham hostel has everything you want from a hostel. The common area is à great place to meet new people. I aspecially like the fact that you have the choice of several spots inside and on the Roof top. Depending on IF you prefer a more or less lively inwirement. The mix of the crowd is also great, everyone is'nt 19 years old. Don't hesetate, you Will like this place. / Martin / Sweden

Great place to stay , 20 minute walk to the old city , great breakfast , overall 10 out of 10 .

Fantastic staff! Great breakfast, included in the price. Nice bar, too!

• 1st Mar 2015

Friendly and helpful staff. Great location, easy to find and well situated in Jerusalem. Great fun atmosphere! Cleanliness was fine as was price. Highly recommend for anyone passing through Jerusalem.

Fantastic location, right between old city and train station. Near market, shopping, restaurants, bars. Great atmosphere! Met so many people. Great comon room and bar, good breakfast. Tour desk on sight. Good sized room but tiny bunk. Average cleanliness. Great spot on Israel. Will go again. Highly recommended.

Staff was welcoming and kind, but the security here is lacklustre. There aren't great lockers in the rooms and my key and towel were stolen by my roommate when I was at breakfast.... Which is awful by the way.

Dear Traveler, Thank you for your review. We are happy to know you liked our staff! The rooms do have lockers, and you can purchase a lock at reception, or use your own one. I hope your roommate did not still from your locker, but i wouldn't recommend anyone leaving the key in the room and leave it, since your might get locked out :) Our cleaners sometimes take the towel, but you can always come to reception, at any time, and get a fresh towel. Kind Regards, Gil Volfson Abraham Hostel

The staff was very helpful although when I arrived (at checkout time, I admit they were busy), I was not told about the Shabat dinner that night. There were posters but I did not pick up on them. They did kindly invite me to breakfast the first day when technically I was not checked in. That night I would have liked to have partaken in the dinner but was relegated to just watch. My overall impression was positive but perhaps I was expecting more because of the high rating (over 90%).

Dear Traveler, Thank you for your review. Our guests' impression of our hostel are important for us, and help us understand our customer's needs better. I would like to apologize on behalf of our reception staff for not mentioning the Shabbat Dinner at your check-in. Our Shabbat Dinner is very popular and seats are being taken pretty fast. We hope to see you here again one day, and enjoy our shabbar dinner. Kind Regards, Gil Volfson Abraham Hostel

This hostel is just amazing. I met the best people here thanks to their bar upstairs and the atmosphere is great. I did a tour with them and Alon is amazing! Thanks for everything!

« first « Prev 1 2 3