Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Reviews

Davidka Square, Ha'neviim 67, Jerusalem, Israel

Nice place not really an hostel more like a hotel, but however nice place friendly and helpful staff. Amazing rooftop terrace unfortunately closing at midnight. Best breakfast. Close to the Old Town. Place to stay when in Jerusalem!

The breakfast was very nice! The buffett was constantly filled up by the staff and the coffeemacine was awesome. Thank you! Though it is a huge hostel the atmosphere in the bar/breakt/relaxroom was very nice.

I had a great stay at Abraham. First of all, staff is lovely! So helpful and nice. Lovation very good: on one hand quite close to the old town, on the other- just next to the Orthodox Jewish district (must see!!). Big buffet breakfast, nice chillout terasse... Till now one of the best hostels ive stayed!

Very Good value for money. Very clean, spacious and spotless rooms, great facilities (good bar with cheap drinks, nice hangout places, rooftop terrace etc.). Can also recommend their tour agency.

Book through their own website!

We enjoyed our 1 night stay at Abraham Hostel great location & facilities

• 28th Sep 2014

Nice big hostel, friendly helpful staff, good internet, 20 minute walk to old town, 10 bed dorm room is big, no complaints

It is a really nice hostel, about 15-20 minutes walking to the Old Town. It's big and offer many things. I will highly recommend it and definitely stay there again.

Free breakfast, decent showers, big common room, walkable distance to old town (about 15-20 mins). They helped us arrange a car for a tour down the west bank for a decent price. You do have to make your own bed, but hey, it's a hostel.

Great hostel, probably the best in Jerusalem. It's not in the old town, but isn't far and it's easy to head down the hill or on the tram there. The hostel itself is great, good facilities, breakfast, common room and wifi throughout. They also do tours.

I was very surprised by the average age of people staying at the hostel. I met five people, and four of them were over the age of fifty.

• 12th Aug 2014

Dear Traveler, Thank you for leaving a review about our hostel. Every review helps us to improve and get even better. Abraham Hostel Does not have an age limit. We have many young guests and many young-in-spirit guests. Hope to see you here again one day, Kind Regards, GIl Volfson Abraham Hostel

Wonderful location near a bank, tram, three convenience stores, 5 min. walk to market (bars at night, food during day), 15 min. walk to old town. You could easily stay at Abraham and have a calm quiet stay, but it's also easy to meet people in the lounge/kitchen. The upstairs movie night is a big plus. I loved the fact that you can quickly and easily book tours from the lobby. I'll definitely stay here again when I return.

I was told Abraham hostel is in the top 5 in the world and I can see why. Brilliant vibe. My only problem is that I wish I could give the staff more than 100%. They couldnt have been more helpful and accommodating, and any kind of question they are more than happy to answer. Great place in a great city

Good hostel overall, friendly and helpful staff, pretty good atmosphere (though there was a bit of a "birthright" vibe - and this is a negative for most independent travellers). Location was on the main street in town, but about a 2km walk from the Old City.

This place is HUGE! And the dorms seem to vary quite a bit. I started off in a 6-bed dorm where half the lockers were broken, the AC was too cold and couldn't be changed, and it smelled, but then I switched to a 10-bed dorm to be with my friends, which was cheaper but surprisingly nicer. But it's a great social hostel, nice rooftop and common area, and they have lots of nightly activities and tours.

The first choice when you come Jerushalem, they have very tour in the lobby, but all the bedroom in the basement, a little bit noise in the night.

Nothing is missing here. A cool place to stay!

This hostel is very well known in the city so it won't be hard for you to find it. Some facilities (like tours) they offer are a little more expensive than other hostels, but the staff is very friendly and helpful with every doubt you have. The free breakfast buffet is really good and helps you start the day with the right foot. 15-20 minutes walk from main attractions (Old City) and Bus Central Station. Overall I had a good stay here.

They have a good and free breaksfast and the lounge is great

I would love come back.