Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Reviews

Davidka Square, Ha'neviim 67, Jerusalem, Israel

Staff was welcoming and kind, but the security here is lacklustre. There aren't great lockers in the rooms and my key and towel were stolen by my roommate when I was at breakfast.... Which is awful by the way.

The staff was very helpful although when I arrived (at checkout time, I admit they were busy), I was not told about the Shabat dinner that night. There were posters but I did not pick up on them. They did kindly invite me to breakfast the first day when technically I was not checked in. That night I would have liked to have partaken in the dinner but was relegated to just watch. My overall impression was positive but perhaps I was expecting more because of the high rating (over 90%).

Dear Traveler, Thank you for your review. Our guests' impression of our hostel are important for us, and help us understand our customer's needs better. I would like to apologize on behalf of our reception staff for not mentioning the Shabbat Dinner at your check-in. Our Shabbat Dinner is very popular and seats are being taken pretty fast. We hope to see you here again one day, and enjoy our shabbar dinner. Kind Regards, Gil Volfson Abraham Hostel

This hostel is just amazing. I met the best people here thanks to their bar upstairs and the atmosphere is great. I did a tour with them and Alon is amazing! Thanks for everything!

I really enjoyed that you have the option to either be quiet or join a group for some fun.

A top-notch hostel well worth your money. Great breakfast, really nice bar lounge and well established services for backbackers, like arranging tours.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Finland

We loved our staying in Abraham hostel. Location is really awesome, stuff is friendly, bar is cool, breakfast was fantastic... Checking-in was a bit confusing but this was only because there was large group doing their checking-in before us and this was right in time of beginning of the Shabath. Everything else was great and I would definitely recommend this hostel to felows travellers.

This hostel is big and everything is very well organized there. It's clean, the staff are nice and helpful, there are many group activities and a very large common room / cafeteria / bar where you can meet people. Plus, it's really cheap. Overall, I had a very positive experience and I would definitely recommend this place.

• 12th Jan 2015
  • Russia

The staff was amazing and very helpful. 101% rating. Thanks for the advice.

Amazing. Super helpful staff, and I met a lot of nice people. Staff helped me get out of the city before the roads would close due to the snow. 10/10, would stay again

Super nice staff, great breakfast, really good offers for different tours, etc... I'd stay there anytime I come back to Jerusalem!

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Austria

Best hostel I've been to. Lovely staff, great prices, amazing atmosphere. Just great. I don't see any reason to look any further if you need a hostel in Jerusalem.

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Norway

The hostel is super organized. The breakfast is nice and always ready before 7am. The help desk is always ready to answer your questions. The wifi works everywhere.

das frühstück war lieblos wie in eimer abgefüllt. kam mir vor wie beim knastessen. allerdings habe ich nicht viel erfahrung mit hostels.

Vielen Dank, dass Du dir die Zeit genommen und deinen Aufenthalt in unserem Hostel beurteilt hast. Fuer ein Hostel mit hohen Standard, ist die Kritik unserer Gaeste fuer uns sehr wichtig, auch wenn die Beurteilung nicht immer positiv ausfaellt. Als Hostel bieten wir eine der abwechslungsreichsten Frühstücke an die Du finden kannst, einschließlich gekochte Eier, Müsli, Brot, Milch, Joghurt, Marmelade, Nutella, Orangensaft, Cappuccino, Obst, Gemüse, Käse und vieles mehr. Herzliche Grüße Gil

This is an incredibly well equipped hostel with a very helpful staff and a nice athomsphere. The dorms and the bath rooms are tidy, clean sheets and beds, free earplugs!!! They have a common kitchen with everything you need for self catering, there is a wonderful market a few 100 meters away. Old city and central bus station can be reached by foot. Full recommendation for this hostel!

Easily the best hostel I stayed in in Israel! Take a padlock as you'll need one for the dorm room lockers. Short and pleasant walk to the old city and not at all far from the bus station eituer. Would definite recommend 😀

Most wonderful and helpful staff. Everyone at reception was friendly and knowledgable. The staff always greet you with a smile. The hostel has a nice mixture of young and old folks from all over the world. While the majority of the guests seems to be of college age, there are quite a few guests that are family with parents, kids, and sometimes grandparents traveling together. I would definitely recommend this hostel---whether to single traveler or parents with young kids.

Really good hostel with great facilities, reliable WiFi and excellent staff.

Nice staff

I've stayed here three times and AH is my favorite hostel in the region, arguable the world. The staff are always friendly and helpful. Most importantly the hostel hosts events that allow you to learn about Israeli and Jewish culture and share in other cultures (i.e. their Christmas/Hanukkah party). The rooms are always clean and, in the dorms, you get your own lamp and electrical outlet. The upstairs bar and lounge are buzzing with activity, people to meet, and things to do. 10/10

One of the best hostels I've been to!

« first « Prev 1 2 3