Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Reviews

Davidka Square, Ha'neviim 67, Jerusalem, Israel

I enjoyed the hostel very much. My only complaint would be providing heaters. Yes it was winter but a little warmer unit would have made it perfect. Nevertheless I enjoyed the hostel I plan on returning.

Dear Ruben, Thank you so much for writing a review about our hostel. I am very glad to see you had a good time staying with us. Our reception is open 24 hours an I wish you would have come any time to ask for extra heating or more blankets. I hope to see you again, Itai Segre, Guest Relations Manager

Excellent staff, conveniently located. I will definitely stay here again! !

Its best hostel in Jerusalem, great atmosphere, friendly staff, good socialisation every day.. If you go to jerusalem, abraham hostel is best place where you can stay

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Serbia

The timers on the shower were very annoying and made the stay quite uncomfortable.

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to see you had a good time staying with us. We have showers in all the rooms and in order to save energy we have timers that control the heating of the water. It is necessary to wait only 20 minutes in order to have a nice hot shower. In addition we have communal shower with hot water all the time where you don't have to wait at all. I hope to see you again in our hostel. Kind Regards, Itai Segre Guest Relations Manager

Great breakfast :-) toooooo loud in the coomon area on the evening. If you want to talk you have to scream. We was waiting 20 min on the reception before someone took for us the passport. They should to have another entry for the People whos comming to the concert coz is not safe for People staying in the hostel.

Dear guest, Thank you for writing a review for our hostel. I am glad to see you enjoyed our free breakfast. I am sorry you felt it was too loud for you in the bar. We have concerts and special events in our bar once in a while. Whenever we have one there is a guard in at entry. All people who come for concerts are absolutely not allowed in the rooms area. I apologize that you had to wait so long in order to check in. Kind Regards, Itai Segre, Guest Relations Manage

more like a hotel then a hostel, real breakfast /self serve coffee machine. great location, would return any day. in house Bar could be a little cheaper

One of the best Hostels I've been so far. If you like big hostels, buzzing with activities, that's the place for you. They have a really fine breakfast included (even eggs and vegetables every day), a big kitchen with fridges for your own food, a bar with happy hour, strong and stable wifi and even a shower in every dorm room. You can book interesting tours in the Abraham tours office every day. The hostel is about 20 min walking distance from Jaffa gate and a tram station around the corner.

Amazing hostel! Loved the Shabbat dinner

• 27th Nov 2015

This is a nice hostel. It takes about 25 min. to reach the Old City by walking. This was not a problem for me, since I enjoy walking everywhere. There's a tram connection as well close to the hostel, that takes you directly to the gates of the Old City. The staff is amazing, helpful and joyful, and the atmosphere as well. I was so lucky to enjoy the 5th anniversary of this hostel, and I got free nice eatery and free beers, which is awesome!

Good hostel! A bit of an older & sometimes rather religious crowd so don't expect too much partying. The rooms are great and breakfast wonderful though!

good large hostel, good free breakfast , good travel desk , enjoyed the Sabbath dinner.

It such a nice hostel! Very good atmosphere. It is big, but though cosy! Very good and friendly staff. It is all so well organized and clean. Really loved to stay here. Such a recommendation if you are going to Jerusalem!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at!

Really loved to stay in this place, mainly because of the atmosphere, and facilities. I was also invited for a nice Shabbat diner, and enjoyed every day. I was here 4 nights.

• 4th Nov 2015

One of the best hostels that I stay. Good vibes. The hostel have a lot of interesting activities: live music, movie night, shabbat dinner, etc. I mad two tours with Abraham Tours, that I recommend: Masada Sunrise and The Best of the West Bank.. 15-20 minutes walk from the bus station. The Old City it's a 15 minutes walking. There is a tram stop outside the hostel.

Stayed there back in 2011 in a 6 bed female room. It was great. Stayed now in a private room. It was not dirty but it looked like it was 30 years old while in reality the place is only like 4 years old. Later we moved to another room which was great with great space bed and on a quiet side. The only reason why I would not stay there again in a private room is because of the price. You can get a room in a hotel for the same price.

The atmosphere was very relaxed and cosy, the staff was very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was good!

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They actually got to know me by name. The location is perfect. I love the fact that we could book tours directly through the hostel. I enjoyed the live music every Sunday night. The breakfast was good and very satisfying. Overall, my stay was better than I could imagine. I will definitely stay here again.

Absolutely the best place to stay in Israel! Can't wait until Abraham Tel Aviv will open and I will come back to both places. Great vibe, super location to meet people, great staff, clean rooms and other facilities, nice bar in the common area. I've really enjoyed my stay here and I'm missing the hostel already!

This is a great hostel to stay in in Jerusalem. The staff is really friendly and willing to give good tips. The atmoshphere is great, they have events every night and you can easily meet people here. I had a wonderfull stay. Thank you for everything