Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Reviews

Davidka Square, Ha'neviim 67, Jerusalem, Israel

Very good hostel, maybe the best in Israel, perfect Location, good common room/ bar (but beer isn't very cheap...), well organized, the included breakfast is simple, but very tasty, would definately come back!

Everything was excellent :) we really enjoyed our stay! The breakfast was great and the straff was helpful. Moreover the rooms were clean and we ha da fridge in our 4-bed-room. And the common room was really enjoyable too! In short: it was amazing ;)

Abraham Hostel was one of my best experience. Very friendly staff and at any time help needed it was provided. Awesome athmosphere, family like, great social space divided with sections and easy to interact with people. I met many interesting ones from all over the world and started to know staff from the Hostel too. Colorful decorations nice breakfast and Shabbat meal. Lovely programmes and evening activities. All I can say keep up the good work! Andrea :)

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Hungary

Stuff -workers at the front desk can be little polite and pleasant..I thing that The Abraham hostel is very nice and friendly hostel, i spent beautiful time here, breakfast is good

good hostel, a bit untidy, should work a bit on wc and showers cleanliness. Apart from that - everything is excellent: great breakfasts, perfect location, good atmosphere etc.

• 10th Feb 2014
  • Ukraine

I enjoyed my time at the hostel so much. It was one of the highlights of my trip to Israel. Thank you for your awesome hostel!

a bit cold sleep near the window

Huge hostel which has something for everyone. Really good value breakfast, great laundry services, free coffee, large rooms, clean showers. The best hostel in Jerusalem. Only downside is its location but being near the markets and the tram stop its not such a bad location at all (just not Old Town). Recommended.

This was one of my favorite hostel to stay at. I felt totally safe leaving my stuff in my room and enjoyed the facilities. Everything was very clean and the staff was always helpful and friendly. The breakfast here is the kicker though. DELICIOUS. Veggies, cottage cheese, toast and fruit. A step up fro most hostels I've stayed at. The price is a bit higher thn most places I've stayed but it was worth it.

A wonderful place to stay in Jerusalem, Close to everything you'd want to see, and with tours done through the hostel for everything too far to walk to. The staff is friendly, the facilities ample and clean. the only negative is a large hotel like feel, with smaller groups operating individually, making it harder to socialize and meet new friends. The best way to do this I found is to take a tour, and you will meet people better that way than at the hostel bar. Overall, an amazing stay.

It was really great. Plenty of room, the staff were nice, the place is clean, and the breakfast is superb.

• 2nd Feb 2014

Staff are great but the info desk was not so helpful ... If the info is abt out of their tours, then either have no idea or not clear picture.

The best hostel I have ever stayed in my life. No doubts, and I have been in quite a few in more than 35 countries

Quite big hostel, very clean, with friendly staff. The breakfast is rather basic but it is nice there is one.

A big hostel and a great one. Everything one could need!

I don't think I've ever used the word "comprehensive" to describe a hostel, but I'm going to do it here. This place has everything. After my stay here, I'm convinced every hostel should have a bar (with a great happy hour to boot). Great kitchen and nice breakfast. The people who stay here are diverse in age and background. Staff is very helpful, will organize tours for you but also give you advise on how to do things on your own. Great location right off the tram. highly recommended!

2 time staying here and totaly recomend

Fantastic hostel! Would come back everytime!

This hostel overall was awesome BUT I booked a double room for me and my boyfriend and the room consisted of two single beds just pushed together. No strap to keep them together or even a mattress cover or sheet to help in that process. Was definitely awkward to sleep on with him and overall uncomfortable. Would be a quick fix, even just duct tape or temporary strap on the legs of the bed but it was a buzz kill when we were there.

Great breakfast, friendly staff, clean room and bathroom, not too far away from main attractions, would stay again.