Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Reviews

Davidka Square, Ha'neviim 67, Jerusalem, Israel

Very well done as I expected. Large spacious dorms and very clean. Very well staffed, all attentive and helpful. A good breakfast and location. Very many day trips to choose from. It is quit late which means that the atmosphere is not as intimate, but overall would recommend.

good enough hostel. nothing special, got the job done.

too many young kids and babies.not enough of a gathering atmosphere and not necessarily party atmosphere but but it needs to be more alive. make more an adult atmosphere on the rooftop but fix the rooftop for comfort.

It was great. We had booked and when discussing with friends later, they had suggested to stay here as it was a fantastic place. The breakfast is amazing - well done! The beds were clean, rooms were a good size. Convenient to everything in the city.

Fun hostel with lots of tours, activities, and nice breakfast. Walking down Jaffa Street to get to the Old City is nice. Walking back could get you tired when the weather's hot, but it's still alright. The Ben Yehuda market next to the hostel is a great location for eating (try Azura or the Lebanese one), making pictures, or having fun.

Decent place, mix between backpackers place and place for older budget travellers, it is decent though. Scandalous drink prices though, 17 shekels for a drink while 9 in the supermarkets is a lot

Good place to stay when you are visiting Jerusalem. Clean rooms, good facilities. Great rooftop and great breakfast.

Best Hostel I have stayed in at Israel, Excellent Breakfast, Relaxed Atmosphere, Very Friendly Stuff, Perfect Location, God Value for money

Lovely hostel, simple. Definitely good enough for backpackers, clean room and showers, friendly and helpful staff. What is amazing is the tours they offer. The tours are usually off the beaten path kind and is amazing. The landscapes you can visit and the cultural and historical insights you gain are mindblowing.

Extended 4 more nights as it's such a place.the place cares about every need of a travel.I really the of this hostel

Big hostel, well run with lots of tours for sightseeing. Social if you want it to be, mix of ages and great brekky. Really clean.

If you are going to Jerusalem, this is the place to stay. From a great location close to a great market and the rail transit, to a short walk to the old city the Abraham has it all. each nigh the lounge they have activities ranging from entertainers to karaoke to cooking lessons and special festivals you can do it all here. they also provide great tours right from the hotel so you can see the country and also take a trip to Jordan to see Petra and Wadi Rum. I totally recommend this property.

Too expensive! The most expensive hostel that we have paid for in 10 months of travelling and staying in hostels. Also staff at reception seemed very obnoxious. The guy was doing his speech (which sounded very rehearsed) and I asked a question to which he replied "I will get to that, just let me finish". He never got to that question and hurried us off once he was done - it wasn't even busy (not that, that would be an excuse)!

Hi , Thank you for reviewing Abraham Hostel. I would like to apologize for the behaviour of our receptionist. I have talked with him, and he is truly sorry. Regarding the price, Israel and Jerusalem, specifically, is not a cheap place to travel. Abraham Hostel is providing a big breakfast, and a unique experience, which is very hard to find in Jerusalem for a cheaper price. Again, I am sorry for the experience you had here, and I hope to see you here one day again, for a better time.

It's a pretty big hostel, but I found it easy to meet people (especially if you stay in a dorm). It's a pleasant walk from the Old City.

GREAT PLACE! Wonderful staff, clean beds, awesome lounge/common area, and it was nice to have a free breakfast. The bedrooms were nice with a power outlet and lamp at every bed. The only negative thing I could say is that it was a bit of a walk to the old part of the city. Maybe like 15 or 20 minutes, but it was EASILY worth it to stay there. I would very highly recommend this place! Thank you to everyone at Abraham for making sure we had a great stay!

I enjoyed my stay at Abraham Hostel. The location is quite good, close to the bus station,and not very far from the old town. You can take the tram which stops right outside. Staff is very friendly, and you can organize tours there as well. Dorm room was nothing special, but OK. I enjoyed the sabbath dinner during the passover holiday.

Really great stay. Very nice social scene and lots included in what you pay. Would come again.

what else is there to say? this is the place to stay in jerusalem. really helpful staff and largest hostel I've been too. large kitchen and actual bar upstairs so it's a great place to meet travelers. rooms are large but mime was full of all Germans who were loud and a bit rude. I had an ongoing issue with my key in that it often wouldn't work but Stagg were very helpful. baths are large and clean.

A lively, well organized and friendly hostel in a good location in the center of West Jerusalem. 10 minutes walk from the old city and 2 minutes from Mahne Yehuda market. Friendly and professional. Young atmosphere but no discrimmination of the old (as I, unfortunately, experienced in other hostels.

They have a good breakfast and laundry facilities -- you can do your laundry while you eat breakfast. The only drawback to this hostel is the location, it's a 20 minute walk from the old city. Or you can take the light rail. But during my stay there were problems with the light rail, so at times that wasn't an option.