Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Reviews

Davidka Square, Ha'neviim 67, Jerusalem, Israel

Very nice and friendly place with helpful staff

How not to like Abraham Hostel! Very easy to find, the accomodtaions are what would you expect in every hostel, the common area/bar are amazing!! If you are travelling alone don't hesitate to come here, you will sure have a great time.

The hostel was in a great location and the staff were helpful.

I have nothing bad to say about the hostel itself. Its clean, modern, friendly, near to a tube, it has a great kitchen etc. The only thing that disturbed me was the noise. The Hostel is close to a road which can be very loud in the morning, while its VERY easy to hear other hostel visitors talking or opening doors. But the Hostel was just awesome!

This place is really overrated and also overpriced. It is a very comercial place, the charge for everything. Beds are ways too small, many guests 60+ in the Dorms... Shabbat-Dinner is delicious but far too expensive for what you get. Also I found it quite annoying that the staff tries to sell you some tour or stuff like that all the time. We booked one tour to the Dead See, which was the worst I have ever seen. You get no information, they change location without explanation, etc.

Despite this being a very large hostel, it works well. Only good large hostel I have stayed in. Very friendly and easy to meet travellers, particularly if you join the shabbat dinner on Friday.

Amazing Hostel!

• 5th Mar 2014

A great hostel. Without the mold on the doorm walls it would be perfekt.

Great hostel! Had a nice vibe to it, we joined for the Shabat dinner on Friday night and it was a great chance to meet other people staying at the hostel and have some great food. Thanks!

I find it awesome that Abraham managed to get a huge place and still maintain a hostel atmosphere. Sure, the big hallways full of dorms lack character, but the great lounge on the 1st floor is amazing - great food, live music, people from all over the world. I also love how they are environment-friendly. In addition, nice beds, clean bathrooms and sheets available, 24h minimarket just outside. GREAT location. There could be more laundry machines and bigger lockers (minor issues). Worth the money

Great Hostel, i completely recomend it. Very good location. Staff very helpfull. Breakfast is awesome! you can book tours inside the hostel. would be my first choice in Jerusalem.

Although the hostel is huge, the atmosphere is very relaxing and the breakfast is great!

Very good hostel, maybe the best in Israel, perfect Location, good common room/ bar (but beer isn't very cheap...), well organized, the included breakfast is simple, but very tasty, would definately come back!

Everything was excellent :) we really enjoyed our stay! The breakfast was great and the straff was helpful. Moreover the rooms were clean and we ha da fridge in our 4-bed-room. And the common room was really enjoyable too! In short: it was amazing ;)

Abraham Hostel was one of my best experience. Very friendly staff and at any time help needed it was provided. Awesome athmosphere, family like, great social space divided with sections and easy to interact with people. I met many interesting ones from all over the world and started to know staff from the Hostel too. Colorful decorations nice breakfast and Shabbat meal. Lovely programmes and evening activities. All I can say keep up the good work! Andrea :)

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Hungary

Stuff -workers at the front desk can be little polite and pleasant..I thing that The Abraham hostel is very nice and friendly hostel, i spent beautiful time here, breakfast is good

good hostel, a bit untidy, should work a bit on wc and showers cleanliness. Apart from that - everything is excellent: great breakfasts, perfect location, good atmosphere etc.

• 10th Feb 2014
  • Ukraine

I enjoyed my time at the hostel so much. It was one of the highlights of my trip to Israel. Thank you for your awesome hostel!

a bit cold sleep near the window

Huge hostel which has something for everyone. Really good value breakfast, great laundry services, free coffee, large rooms, clean showers. The best hostel in Jerusalem. Only downside is its location but being near the markets and the tram stop its not such a bad location at all (just not Old Town). Recommended.