Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Reviews

Davidka Square, Ha'neviim 67, Jerusalem, Israel

We stayed here with our two babies and had a great time. The kids loved the cool hammock swings and bean bags. We had fun exploring the market place down the road and this really cool old neighborhood. We found a vintage clothing shop in the old neighborhood and further down the way we found a big park with a nice playground. So there's some cool stuff in walking distance, and the train right outside will take you to the old city in minutes. Great people. Sorry about the dishes my girls broke ;)

Fantastic hostel, CLEAN, serious and with excellent breakfast. Helpful staff and a big plus with the organized tours. I will definitely use A Hostels next time in Jerusalem.

The best hostel I've ever been to. Facilities, and conditions are really goob, but the most importaint are people that I've meet there, and helpful crew.

Incredible hostel!

Thank you to all the Abraham staff. I really had a good time during my vacations in Jerusalem. I was supposed to be in some religious activities, but anyone picked me up, and stay in your place, which I consider excellent in all the ways, I felt just if I were a teenager again. People were very friendly and nice, by the way I meet very good friends and know we keep in touch. Our Patriark Abraham shown always his hospitality to all the visitors who went to his house, and I felt the same way.

• 9th Jan 2014
  • Costa Rica

This hostel was awesome! Great location, fun atmosphere, and tons of activities/day tours offered. Would highly recommend!

Seriously the best hostel I've ever been to!

It was one of the best Hostels i`ve ever seen, great place!!!

Definitely should be your first choice in Jerusalem, if you're not too hung up on being a bit far from the old city. Amazing standards for cleanliness and security, and might have the most comprehensive facilities I've seen in a hostel. The staff is generally friendly and knowledgeable, and there are a lot of resources available for planning your trip and meeting other travelers.

I had great time there :)

a great place to park for a few days

Perfect for (solo) backpackers. Many (trip) events, good atmosphere to meet new people, kind and fun staffs. Perfect location, right next to tram stop. Walkable to centre.

Abraham's is considered the best hostel in Jerusalem but it's not great compared to the standards of hostels in Europe. We stayed in 2 different rooms and they were very basic and quite cold. The AC did not work well in either of them. Shower rooms were very moldy, surely they haven't seen a good scrub in a few years. The staff is great and the common areas of the hostel are nice. The bar is great.

I have stayed in many hostels around the world and Abraham is by a large margin the best hostel that I have ever stayed in. It's a large hostel, but somehow you feel at home. They have an entire floor reserved as a common area, where you can cook (for real, they have all the utensils, and a large counter where many people can use at the same time), buy drinks from the bar and socialize. They have tours to all the major attraction sites and the staff is amazing. Highly recommended!

Centrally located hostel, close to both the bus terminal as well as the main sights in Jerusalem. Minimarts and restaurants nearby. Clean, ensuite rooms. I just could not figure out how to operate the airconditioning so it was freezing cold.

• 15th Dec 2013
  • Czech Republic

Great breakfast great location

• 15th Dec 2013
  • New Zealand
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Staff at registration were very unfriendly. And were very rude on the phone. While I was checking in I saw one girl pick up the phone and quickly hang it up. Poor service. Other than this, nove facilities!

• 13th Dec 2013

Good job guys for having, literally the best hostel I've ever been. Its for sure not the cheapest one :) but is definitely worth every Sheqalim :)

I was so lucky to stay at Abraham hostel when it had its 3rd birthday party: All visitors had a great evening, with free drinks, excellent food and live music. The band ANNA RF performed so professionally, and their raggae style matched the hostels great atmosphere. The staff, rooms, bar, reception - everything is just fine here. In case you are in Jerusalem 05.12, the hostel might celebrate its anniversary again, and I highly recommend that you join the party.

Greay stay. Excellent staff. Free breakfast was lovely. Perfect location just off Jaffa and only a fifteen minute stroll to old city. Well serviced by bus and light rail stops very close to hostel. Good cafes and excellent market nearby too would recommend to anyone