Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Reviews

Davidka Square, Ha'neviim 67, Jerusalem, Israel

Staff was amazing!!! People were very nice. Truly a wonderful experience.

• 16th Dec 2014

Excellent. Extremely well organised hostel.

Very in the heart of Jerusalem, just liked the hostel right from the start. Everything is just organized and the staff was very lovely and helpful. They are also offering tours right next to the "reception". What I loved the most was the dinner at shabbat were they tried to explain and live the spirit of shabbat. Would definitely come back there again. Good job, guys!

Lovely hostel with a great atmosphere and community. Meals are in a communal dining hall that brings everyone together and makes it feel like a family. Conveniently located on a light rail stop. Totally walkable to the bus station and Old City as well. Would absolutely stay here again.

Great place to meet people. Very active common room and the shared meals are awesome. Not the most spotless hostel I've seen, but clean enough.

This hostel is amazing. The breakfast spread was delicious, above and beyond any other hostel breakfast we have had. The location is perfect. Close to all the sights and the main streets of Jerusalem. This hostel also offers great tours of Jerusalem and Israel.

We stayed here for one night in a 8-bed mixed dorm. This place had more guests than the previous hostels we had been to. Dorm was a bit pricey than others. We loved the free breakfast, it was awesome.

Nothing short of epic. My bunk mate stole a bunch of my gear in spite of numerous cameras. The staff sent his information around to other Hostels in Israel. He turned up in Tel Aviv at Overstay Hostel (also amazing), and I booked a shuttle immediately to get him. When I arrived, the staff at Overstay coordinated with Abraham staff and I recovered nearly all my stuff! Totally unheard of. On top of all that they refunded my stay as an apology!!! Great facilities location too!

Hi, Thank you very much for your warm review! We are glad you've left your valuables in our lockers, so the stuff taken weren't too precious. It makes us as happy as you are to know that "ILH - israel hostels" network works fine, and takes care of backpackers all over the country! Hope to see you here again soon :) Gil Volfson Guest Relations

Great Hostel, very good breakfast, great staff and big common area, just the dormitories are not that cozy

this Hostel is too big and unfamiliar, almost like a hotel. We had a room in the basement without a window, just a small strip and street noises. The roof terrace is not bad but it is almost a journey to arrive there. For using the internet station you have to pay. Although the stuff is friendly and helpful and the location is good i would not recommend this hostel as it completely lacks atmosphere and cosiness.

overall: excellent!

The location is great. Far away enough for not being hustled by tourist trolls in the old city but close enough that everything is in waking distance. Everything is extent well organized. The staff is nice and the atmosphere pretty good. Guess one of the best choices to stay in the city

great bar and travel services

1 2 3 Next » last »