Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Reviews

Davidka Square, Ha'neviim 67, Jerusalem, Israel

Atmosphere is really good, a big place where it is easily to meet people, ideal for solo travelers. All the common areas are fantastic, giant bar and rooftop. However they could restrict guests age, had a 50yo guy at my room who didn't stop complaining that people should travel to study (??), and not go out for night clubs and bars... Also, wifi was a bad, didn't wok most of the time I was there.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. Every review helps us to improve and get better. We are happy you liked our common areas! We have just finished making our rooftop double the size from last year. We are sorry about the wi-fi connection difficulties you had. We were having problems with the company we work with and they have already fixed it. Hope to see you here again Kind Regards. Gil Volfson, Abraham Hostel

Hostel location, cleanliness and staff first rate. Breakfast excellent too and overall the value for money was second to none.

• 30th Jun 2014

The place is great, good energy. I love it! Good breakfast and a great location. I will be back!!

Un hostel genial. Cerca de la ciudad antigua y al lado del mercado de Mahane Yehuda, muy bueno para cenar. El staff es muy amable y siempre te explica y encuentra una solución a todo lo q les pidas, desde ayudarte a llegar a un museo o comprar un billete por Internet porque la página está en hebreo. El desayuno es muy bueno. Pero lo mejor es el ambiente que hay siempre en el hostel, se puede conocer mucha gente! Los dormitorios muy bien. Los tours q organizan geniales. De los mejores hostels!

This was already my second stay in Abraham hostel, and I will choose it again if I get to go to Jerusalem in the future. The location is walkable from the bus station as well as from the Old City, and the staff was very kind and friendly. The dorm rooms are not cramped at all, and they are kept very clean. We appreaciated the opportunity to socialize with other travellers during the various activities they offer, as well as the rich breakfast.

A great place to stay, excellent localization and atmosphere.

1 2 3 Next » last »