Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Reviews

Davidka Square, Ha'neviim 67, Jerusalem, Israel

It is a really nice hostel, about 15-20 minutes walking to the Old Town. It's big and offer many things. I will highly recommend it and definitely stay there again.

Free breakfast, decent showers, big common room, walkable distance to old town (about 15-20 mins). They helped us arrange a car for a tour down the west bank for a decent price. You do have to make your own bed, but hey, it's a hostel.

I would highly recommend this hostel. Very good infrastructure, you can book tours at the hostel for a fair price, it has a nice atmosphere, the breakfast was great, wifi works everywhere, and toillets and showerooms were always clean and staff are very helpful.

Great hostel, probably the best in Jerusalem. It's not in the old town, but isn't far and it's easy to head down the hill or on the tram there. The hostel itself is great, good facilities, breakfast, common room and wifi throughout. They also do tours.

I was very surprised by the average age of people staying at the hostel. I met five people, and four of them were over the age of fifty.

• 12th Aug 2014

Dear Traveler, Thank you for leaving a review about our hostel. Every review helps us to improve and get even better. Abraham Hostel Does not have an age limit. We have many young guests and many young-in-spirit guests. Hope to see you here again one day, Kind Regards, GIl Volfson Abraham Hostel

Wonderful location near a bank, tram, three convenience stores, 5 min. walk to market (bars at night, food during day), 15 min. walk to old town. You could easily stay at Abraham and have a calm quiet stay, but it's also easy to meet people in the lounge/kitchen. The upstairs movie night is a big plus. I loved the fact that you can quickly and easily book tours from the lobby. I'll definitely stay here again when I return.

I was told Abraham hostel is in the top 5 in the world and I can see why. Brilliant vibe. My only problem is that I wish I could give the staff more than 100%. They couldnt have been more helpful and accommodating, and any kind of question they are more than happy to answer. Great place in a great city

Good hostel overall, friendly and helpful staff, pretty good atmosphere (though there was a bit of a "birthright" vibe - and this is a negative for most independent travellers). Location was on the main street in town, but about a 2km walk from the Old City.

1 2 3 Next » last »