Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Reviews

Davidka Square, Ha'neviim 67, Jerusalem, Israel

This was one of my favorite hostel to stay at. I felt totally safe leaving my stuff in my room and enjoyed the facilities. Everything was very clean and the staff was always helpful and friendly. The breakfast here is the kicker though. DELICIOUS. Veggies, cottage cheese, toast and fruit. A step up fro most hostels I've stayed at. The price is a bit higher thn most places I've stayed but it was worth it.

A wonderful place to stay in Jerusalem, Close to everything you'd want to see, and with tours done through the hostel for everything too far to walk to. The staff is friendly, the facilities ample and clean. the only negative is a large hotel like feel, with smaller groups operating individually, making it harder to socialize and meet new friends. The best way to do this I found is to take a tour, and you will meet people better that way than at the hostel bar. Overall, an amazing stay.

It was really great. Plenty of room, the staff were nice, the place is clean, and the breakfast is superb.

• 2nd Feb 2014

Staff are great but the info desk was not so helpful ... If the info is abt out of their tours, then either have no idea or not clear picture.

The best hostel I have ever stayed in my life. No doubts, and I have been in quite a few in more than 35 countries

Quite big hostel, very clean, with friendly staff. The breakfast is rather basic but it is nice there is one.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »