Abraham House Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

Great staff! Very welcoming!!!

• 19th Apr 2014

Close to train station and city center. Breakfast needs improvement and wifi doesnt work in room. Free and pay luggage rooms are good. Nice atmosphere. Clean bedrooms.

The rooms are okay and most of the staff are very friendly! Surprised by the large breakfast offer :-)

The bathroom and toilets weren´t really clean. Pretty good was, that all beds have own lights, socket and 2 usb ports. Breakfast was ok, but just toast, jam and butter. And a little bit of muesli. All in all a nice and convenient stay.

The first room i stayed in was a little smelly.

Very nice staff and having breakfast included is a definite bonus. I booked a single room for 5 nights I & arrvd on a Thurs and the "single" turned out to be a room with 1 full bed plus 2 sets of bunk beds, no other furniture in room! The hostel was booked Fri/Sat nights so I went to another hostel then checked back in on Sunday night. For the next 4 nights I was in a very nice single. Small room w/comfortable bed with side table & lamp, & 2 other small tables. Ensuite bath.Very satisfied. .

• 10th Apr 2014

It is a great hostel. The only disadvantage is that we have to pay the lockers, a high price for a short time.

Lack of good common areas. Spartan breakfast in a spartan (and not easy to get) space. Bureaucracy and respect of the rules at the edge of stubbornness and stupidity.

very nice and the breakfast was really good!!

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Slovakia

My first choice is Abraham

Located right in the middle of the city, some mold in the bathroom, cheapest place I have stayed at. The employees were nice, but mostly young teens who did not care who walked in.

• 27th Mar 2014

this hostel was close to the city center and the breakfast, although basic, was the best breakfast I've ever had from a hostel. There were no lockers in the room though, and the lockers provided were a bit pricey. I would stay again though!

Friendly staff, clean and very accessible

• 22nd Mar 2014

Very cool atmosphere. Near the center, accessible to all things.

I've been in some hostels, and this one is a really good one. The location is really good (15 minutes walking to the Temple Bar). Good atmosphere, and good staff! The only problem I saw was in the showers, they need some hangers for the clothes; and the wifi wasnt arriving to the room (I was at room 50) Anyways, I enjoyed a lot and I will recommend this hostel. Hope to come back for St Patrick next year!

We are really disappointed, we booked a 5 bedroom because we were 5 french friends coming in Ireland for saint Patrick. We expected to be in the same room that's why we booked earlier (november). When we arrived at the hostel, the lady told us we were in two separate rooms... the offficial reason was the lot of people for the event... anyway, the rooms were not very clean and the breakfast terrible especially the fruitjuice. We would not come back in this hostel.

• 15th Mar 2014

Really uninviting environment , bad place for a solo traveler

Doors are too loud. When you open them you wake the outher room mates.

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Austria

This hostel was one of the best due to the staff very nice. They give us some advices concerning activities in the city centre or even some restaurants. The facilities are really good and practical to use and very nice kitchen where everybody can share their experiences. The bedroom with the bathroom was really functional and clean. Good stay in Abraham House with really good staff.

Well located, nice kitchen, big bedroom.

• 13th Mar 2014