Abraham House Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

Dirty bathrooms and shower really small for 183cm person like me. The locks of the doors bad and my roommates didn't even understand to lock the door with turning the key when leaving. Wifi was really good. Boring common areas and hallways.

Moderate. Could be a bit cleaner, but considering the size of the hostel, it is I guess hard to keep every room clean. Luckily I had a room at the far end and it was quiet. I had no problem with the location and the neighbourhood. Staff were nice and available all the time for questions. For Dublin, it is a good value for the money.

A nice surprise! A clean hostel with nice rooms, privacy, a very good breakfast. Great price! I recommend!

It's in the main popular area and the staff are super helpful and cool. Good wifi, good showers, but lots of stairs to climb up!

Good Hostel and very nice welcoming, but no atmosphere and not enought showers per rooms. Thanks

• 7th Jul 2014

All staff are nice who they are very enthusiastic yo answer all my questions. Thanks them for their hospitality

it 's in the heart of Dublin,I feel so familiary,so many facilities like a kitchen any one can cook,free wifi,the staf are very nice!!! Thank you

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Moldova

I was thinking if they add also the word "BULA" beside the word Welcome which also means Welcome in the Fijian Language . It is just my wish the hostel doesn't necessarily add this word but its up to the management of the hostel.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Fiji

I stayed in a 10 bed dorm. It was on the top floor and very hot. When we first walked in there were flies but they went away after a while. It was nice to have a bathroom within the room that had toilet paper and hand soap. The breakfast in the morning was good. It wasn't too far of a walk to anywhere and a free walking tour stopped by the hostel to pick you up everyday. The bus from the airport also stopped right outside the door which was convienent.

Overall, I had a good experience. It was my first time staying at a hostel and I was impressed. The best part was the staff they were really helpful and friendly. I was a big weary about the cleanliness of the bathroom but they worked fine and had plenty of hot water. I would stay again if in Dublin.

• 1st Jul 2014

Best hostel in Dublin

Location is great and that's about it. The place is old, sheets were sketchy, the bathroom was horrible and I hated the fact that the bathroom was inside the room. Anyway, it was pretty cheap, so it's ok for the price.

I was very happy with my stay! Clean, fairly close to everything, internet in almost all the hostel, nice breakfast until 10.30 and bunkbeds with a lamp and spaces to plug in your electrical devices. Nice staff. And I payed only 9 euros a night! :)

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

location is very nice security is also good, , staff was helpful , one negative point is that i have to carry my heavy luggage at 4th floor by stair and every time after moving in the city i have to upstair , there is no lift which is negetive a . one more thing that i have to pay in euro i request them that kindly keep pound as security by the time i come in the evening i will exchange euro but they refused and immediately i rushed to the market and found the foreign exchange shop

• 29th Jun 2014
  • India

Nothing spectacular to report but would definitely be fine with staying here again. I had issues with my room and the staff was polite.

Abraham House was enjoyable to stay at. Great value for my money, lovely location near the center. Excellent kitchen for cooking and hanging out to watch some football games during the World Cup.

• 28th Jun 2014

Got to say, this hostel is ok, nothing fancy though. Only thing I would change is that it would be nice for each person to have a locker to store their stuff, at least the important stuff like passport etc. the are lockers downstairs next to the common area, but you have to pay for them, and it's not cheap. Just about every hostel I've been to has secure lockers of some sort that are included in the price. But overall, a nice stay

Very nice staff! the room was quite small and the wifi didn't work in the room. the breakfast wasn't too bad: toast, jam, cereals, tea, coffee, hot chocolate milk. near to the center. not perfect, but good value for money. I would come back again.

The night staff man was pretty rude, and consistently gave people the wrong key to their rooms. This happened to another girl staying in a different room while I was there as well so it's kind of a pattern. Other than that, though, it was a nice stay.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, out of dozens. Staff always upbeat, friendly and helpful. Lots of room to sit to eat or read email. Full self-catering. Great breakfast room and EGGS for breakfast! Awesome.