Abraham House Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

All the times I've stayed in Abraham House have been wonderful

Great hostel with a mix of families and travelers.......

This was my second time staying here. I stayed in a double bed with my Girlfriend. The room was clean, safe, warm and quite. The breakfast was good for a hostel. The staff were pleasant to deal with. I’ll stay again.

for the money you can't expect more, but the bathroom was extremly dirty, even in a cheap hostel the bathroom should be cleaned sometimes - sorry but that's the truth

• 26th Oct 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff, regularly and thoroughly cleaned, security at the door is very high. Abraham house was very pleasant for a very budget price, the hostel was very busy, accommodating school groups, families, backpackers and other vacationers, with none encroached unduly upon the others.

hallways were so loud, as we're all doors. very bad night's sleep

1 2 3 4 Next » last »