Abraham House Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

This hostel was one of the best due to the staff very nice. They give us some advices concerning activities in the city centre or even some restaurants. The facilities are really good and practical to use and very nice kitchen where everybody can share their experiences. The bedroom with the bathroom was really functional and clean. Good stay in Abraham House with really good staff.

Well located, nice kitchen, big bedroom.

• 13th Mar 2014

good price, good location, good breakfast. I've stayed this hostel 3 times.. whenever i go to dublin, i stayed here.

• 12th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

The set-up of the building is not ideal for backpackers and the bathrooms contained mould on the ceiling, shower walls/floors, and sinks were disgustingly dirty.

very clean 1 of the best in dublin,pity bout the 12 day rule thou,

In two weeks of travel in Ireland and the Uk, this was the worst night. Noise, doors banging, loud voices till 4 in the morning. The most inconsiderate group of young people in our dorm, turning lights on, giggling, laughing, talking out loud, for several hours during the late night hours despite the fact that there were people obviously trying to sleep. Then going out to a pub, and coming back 3 hours later to wake everybody up again. I got next to no sleep. Will never stay there again.

• 9th Mar 2014

I was pleased with the accomadation...

Extremely lovely friendly staff - this was the best thing about this hostel (+ the location & price).. but it really needed a clean & the Wi-Fi was boringly beyond intermittent (although Eire telecom does seem to have an issue throughout Ireland, so the guesthouse itself isn't alone with this)... I would recommend this hostel - (just needs a clean)

• 5th Mar 2014

Location is brilliant for travellers by plane as the bus station for the airport shuttle is dircetly in front of the hostel. City Centre, ATM,Pubs and grocery shopping in less than 5 minutes!

The location of the hostel is really good. You get an absolutely sufficient place to stay for the night. I was quite impressed by the new lights/electric socket combination which have been put to each bed. I am curious which things might be new when I visit next. :)

THE HOSTEL IS GREAT,THE BREAKFAST UNLIKE MOST HOSTELS[SPARTAN]IS EXCELLENT,BOILED EGGS AND YOGURT IS A NICE TOUCH ALONG WITH THE FRUIT.AND 2 TVS IN THE LOBBY AND DINING ROOM,IS ALSO VERY GOOD,AND THE AMERICAN STYLE SHOWERS,[PROPER POWER IS GREAT,ALL IN ALL A VERY GOOD PLACE TO STAY, THE ONLY NEGITIVE THING,WELL I WILL LEAVE THAT FOR ANOTHER REVIEW.

It is a great hostel! Clean, safe and with a great breakfast!

the rooms are messing, bed not made, very small in size

• 21st Feb 2014

I didn't like that the lockers aren't included in the payment.

• 15th Feb 2014

My friend and I stayed in a 10-bed mixed dorm for 4 nights and everything was perfectly adequate, which is nice praise for a hostel. The place was clean, breakfast was fine (cereal, toast, canned fruit), and the staff was helpful when we needed to book a taxi to the airport. I would stay here again.

• 15th Feb 2014

Thanks for the great weekend:)

• 13th Feb 2014

The hostel is not bad, but the location is not so good as I was expecting. There so many corridors and doors that is almost impossible to carry your luggage with you, while I was there I think I crossed around 6 doors and 3 corridors, besides the stairs. Terrible! another thing that is not worth is the internet. Very expensive, £ 1 for 15 min?! But the place was very nice, and the coffee-break good as well.

• 12th Feb 2014

I was in a 12 shared room and I don't like very much. The bath and toilet are too small, and the room has a little bit of humidity and smell badly. After that, breakfast is good and location too.

Washing the dishes by ourself is very bad idea. Many people do not wash properly and in the morning eating with dirty forks and plates is not good

• 31st Jan 2014