Abraham House Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

Thanks for the great weekend:)

• 13th Feb 2014

The hostel is not bad, but the location is not so good as I was expecting. There so many corridors and doors that is almost impossible to carry your luggage with you, while I was there I think I crossed around 6 doors and 3 corridors, besides the stairs. Terrible! another thing that is not worth is the internet. Very expensive, £ 1 for 15 min?! But the place was very nice, and the coffee-break good as well.

• 12th Feb 2014

I was in a 12 shared room and I don't like very much. The bath and toilet are too small, and the room has a little bit of humidity and smell badly. After that, breakfast is good and location too.

Washing the dishes by ourself is very bad idea. Many people do not wash properly and in the morning eating with dirty forks and plates is not good

• 31st Jan 2014