Abraham House Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

My first choice is Abraham

Located right in the middle of the city, some mold in the bathroom, cheapest place I have stayed at. The employees were nice, but mostly young teens who did not care who walked in.

• 27th Mar 2014

this hostel was close to the city center and the breakfast, although basic, was the best breakfast I've ever had from a hostel. There were no lockers in the room though, and the lockers provided were a bit pricey. I would stay again though!

Friendly staff, clean and very accessible

• 22nd Mar 2014

Very cool atmosphere. Near the center, accessible to all things.

I've been in some hostels, and this one is a really good one. The location is really good (15 minutes walking to the Temple Bar). Good atmosphere, and good staff! The only problem I saw was in the showers, they need some hangers for the clothes; and the wifi wasnt arriving to the room (I was at room 50) Anyways, I enjoyed a lot and I will recommend this hostel. Hope to come back for St Patrick next year!

We are really disappointed, we booked a 5 bedroom because we were 5 french friends coming in Ireland for saint Patrick. We expected to be in the same room that's why we booked earlier (november). When we arrived at the hostel, the lady told us we were in two separate rooms... the offficial reason was the lot of people for the event... anyway, the rooms were not very clean and the breakfast terrible especially the fruitjuice. We would not come back in this hostel.

• 15th Mar 2014

Really uninviting environment , bad place for a solo traveler

Doors are too loud. When you open them you wake the outher room mates.

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Austria

This hostel was one of the best due to the staff very nice. They give us some advices concerning activities in the city centre or even some restaurants. The facilities are really good and practical to use and very nice kitchen where everybody can share their experiences. The bedroom with the bathroom was really functional and clean. Good stay in Abraham House with really good staff.

Well located, nice kitchen, big bedroom.

• 13th Mar 2014

good price, good location, good breakfast. I've stayed this hostel 3 times.. whenever i go to dublin, i stayed here.

• 12th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

The set-up of the building is not ideal for backpackers and the bathrooms contained mould on the ceiling, shower walls/floors, and sinks were disgustingly dirty.

very clean 1 of the best in dublin,pity bout the 12 day rule thou,

In two weeks of travel in Ireland and the Uk, this was the worst night. Noise, doors banging, loud voices till 4 in the morning. The most inconsiderate group of young people in our dorm, turning lights on, giggling, laughing, talking out loud, for several hours during the late night hours despite the fact that there were people obviously trying to sleep. Then going out to a pub, and coming back 3 hours later to wake everybody up again. I got next to no sleep. Will never stay there again.

• 9th Mar 2014

I was pleased with the accomadation...

Extremely lovely friendly staff - this was the best thing about this hostel (+ the location & price).. but it really needed a clean & the Wi-Fi was boringly beyond intermittent (although Eire telecom does seem to have an issue throughout Ireland, so the guesthouse itself isn't alone with this)... I would recommend this hostel - (just needs a clean)

• 5th Mar 2014

Location is brilliant for travellers by plane as the bus station for the airport shuttle is dircetly in front of the hostel. City Centre, ATM,Pubs and grocery shopping in less than 5 minutes!

The location of the hostel is really good. You get an absolutely sufficient place to stay for the night. I was quite impressed by the new lights/electric socket combination which have been put to each bed. I am curious which things might be new when I visit next. :)

THE HOSTEL IS GREAT,THE BREAKFAST UNLIKE MOST HOSTELS[SPARTAN]IS EXCELLENT,BOILED EGGS AND YOGURT IS A NICE TOUCH ALONG WITH THE FRUIT.AND 2 TVS IN THE LOBBY AND DINING ROOM,IS ALSO VERY GOOD,AND THE AMERICAN STYLE SHOWERS,[PROPER POWER IS GREAT,ALL IN ALL A VERY GOOD PLACE TO STAY, THE ONLY NEGITIVE THING,WELL I WILL LEAVE THAT FOR ANOTHER REVIEW.