8.2
Fabulous 7,068 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 7,068 Total Reviews
Abrahams Hostel Located at 82 Lower Gardiner Street, , Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin 1 82 Lower Gardiner Street
82% 7068
53.3509739 -6.2544393
    Rooms available

1st May 2016

Seriously, an excellent experience -- lost my phone in reception -- and the super-friendly staff mailed it back to me internationally. Lovely, central Dublin location, clean facilities & comfy beds, & fancy USB-port wall outlets (or at least, fancy for this Geek Squad nerd), I highly recommend a stay @ Abraham!

• England, Male, 18-24
29th Apr 2016

Absolutely loved spending time at this hostel with 3 of my friends (males aged 24-26) Met some really cool and friendly people during our stay here. Would highly recommend to anyone.

• Ireland, Male, 41+
27th Apr 2016

Couldn't say enough good about Abrahams.

26th Apr 2016

Excellent value for money. The rooms and showers are pretty good, the staff is friendly, and they have a nice breakfast. Only issue was the unstable wifi. I didn't have connection most of the time I was in the hostel. Aside that, it is great.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
25th Apr 2016

The WiFi was really good and reliable. I was on the main floor and could even get it in the bedroom.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
24th Apr 2016
6.6

Stayed here one night before a tour and one night after. The first arrival - very grumpy man on the desk who acted like checking us in was a huuuuge chore. Not really what you want upon arrival when you're pretty tired already! Hostel was fine but nothing to ravel about. No toilet paper in our bathroom second time round - but at least friendlier staff then! If you can stay at globetrotters down the road I'd go for that. Plus point is that it is near to The Celt - best pub in Ireland!

• England, Male, 31-40
22nd Apr 2016
7.1

Overall a nice place to stay, Fairly clean throughout. The pics on the website are very flattering and do not truly represent the hostel. Some of the building (Windows, Walls, flooring, doors, showers) could do with repair. The breakfast is a nice idea, but it seemed that everyone went at the same time (Including a group of 20-30 Spanish schoolkids with no common sense or courtesy), meaning nowhere to sit. Temperamental toasters. Also the ladder to the top bunks were hard to get up. Patchy Wifi

• France, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Apr 2016
6.9

Overall the hostel was ok especially for the price, I would just really like more than a toast on some cornflakes for breakfast. The room was nice. Big enough for my group and the location was perfect to stay out late without being to scared to find the way back home. I would likely recommend this hostel if you don't care to much for breakfast, thats the only really big negative I can give. (If you are from germany don't forget to take an adapter with you)

Our breakfast consists of 3 types of cereal, toast, youghurt, fruit, boiled eggs, juice, tea and coffee and as much of it as you can eat pretty good FREE breakfast if you ask me !!!!!

• Italy, Male, 25-30
19th Apr 2016

Nice stay at Abrahams Hostel. The hostel is very well located, pretty in the center of the city. Nice staff, good atmosphere. Just a little problem when I arrived, I didn't find a pillow and a blanket for my bed, but the guy at reception helped me promptly.

• chelsiejones11
  • USA, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2016
5.7

This hostel was very affordable but I wouldn't recommend. 20 minutes from the airport but in a very bad part of Dublin. One girl in our group got robbed outside. Also, the security is bad. We stayed in a 12 person room and overnight another person stole 2 of our laptops. The reception workers didn't help us at all and we lost those laptops for good. Also, there were fake finger nails on my pillow when I walked in. Choose another hostel south of the river.