Abrahams Hostel Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

Our bathroom was very dirty and I guess it has never been cleaned during those 3 days. Anyway there was mold everywhere) There were only lockers wich you have to pay.

close to downtown, good breakfast.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic

very nice

• 12th Nov 2014

Good location. Makes it easy to get to everything. Staff was helpful and friendly. It's great they have a luggage room for people to leave their belongings in. Overall, it was a good place to stay.

I've stayed here 6 nights in total in the past 6 weeks and will definitely be back soon. Thanks to all the staff, who were really friendly and helpful.

There was a huge blood stain on my pillow.

• 8th Nov 2014

It is a very good hostel. I have really appreciated my time there! Thank you very much!

• 8th Nov 2014

- The room was nice and clean and location was just perfect!! - I would have liked some lockers in shared dorms, like in other hostels they have cages under the bed - The man who was on the desk over night was a little unpleasant - It would have been nice to have a bar on site and more of a communal, fun atmosphere - Kitchen was really handy - I was really impressed with the airport shuttle service, so useful and good value.

• 7th Nov 2014

Stayed 2 nights in a private single. Fairly small room with ensuite. Shower was decent. Didn't have a towel for first night but cleaner left one in the morning. WiFi came and went in my room on 1st floor. Staff not bad from who I encountered. Brief welcome. Good security having to leave room key. Reception area could do with a spruce up and more atmosphere. For the price I paid I was a little disappointed as had much better elsewhere for cheaper.

Positive: good location, fun staff, generous breakfast.... Globally, I am satisfied. To improve: No hand soap in bathrooms, heater was fully ON all night next to an open window I had to change to another bed.

Room and bathroom were clean. Beds could be more comfy but not a problem at all. Not the best breakfast but nice enough. The place looks really old but did not have any problem at all. It's near everything you wanna see in Dublin, and Staff is always there.

Loved this hostel, very close to the centre of Dublin. Me and two friends shared a three bed private ensuite room and it was like a hotel room! Fantastic :) Really friendly staff too and free brekkie!

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Wales

The cleanliness of the room was horrible: there were black stains in the narrow shower that looked a lot like mould and the sink was clogged for a few days. My bed was given away DAYS before my check out day and even though some of my belongings lay on the bed. Every other day the breakfast wasn't on time but up 'till 20 minutes late, which is totally inconvenient if you didn't come as a tourist but to work in Dublin.

• 29th Oct 2014

we really enjoyed our stay in the hostel and to meet all the People from all over the world.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 41+

The only negative point is the door of the room, people left it opened because it was so noisy and hard to close it. Warm, clean, bathroom in the room, bed comfortable with own plugg and light.

Very good hostel

I had a good time there the people is really gently and you met a lot of people in lobby was a really good choice, if I need a hostel again I'll go to Isaac hostel

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Mexico

I know it's not you I could blame for this nonetheless I felt like you should know about this: I booked a ladies bedroom (8 beds) and one of the girls brought a guy with her in the middle of the night, who stayed until morning.

Hi, I was in a room 52 and in the bathroom you can see the lovelly sticker " please save water" when both taps are broken and water is leaking all time. Same problem in the kitchen sink.... Please Abraham hostel, help us save our ressources... Fix all hostel taps Thanks for the planet

• 23rd Oct 2014

We had a nice stay. It was a bit confusing to find our room but we really enjoyed it!

• 21st Oct 2014