8.0
Fabulous 7,299 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 7,299 Total Reviews
Abrahams Hostel Located at 82 Lower Gardiner Street, , Dublin.
Ireland

• aidzo
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
24th Jul 2016
2.6

Garbage hostel. Breakfast was gross, the hostel was gross, over priced for what we were getting, I'll never stay again nor will I recommend anyone.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
24th Jul 2016

The staff were super friendly and helpful! A great value for the money and the breakfast was really great.

• Belgium, Male, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016
6.6

I was in a 16 bed dorm which had 2 showers and 2 toilets (one of which was broken). The top bunks are caged in, which is good to prevent people from falling out, however the beds were narrow and not very long which meant that I as a tall guy just couldn't comfortably fit in the bed. I liked that there's sockets above every bed though. Staff was friendly and helpful enough. Overall it was a good hostel. Not especially brilliant, but definitely not bad either.

22nd Jul 2016
7.1

Well run hostel in Dublin. Everything we wanted to see was less than a 30 minute walk away, and the staff at the hostel was great at helping us plan our stay. The hostel provided breakfast and clean linens, and dorm room, reasonably comfortable beds. My only complaint was that our 10 bed female dorm only had one bathroom, and a shower that didn't drain well. It made getting ready in the morning interesting.

• England, Female, 25-30
20th Jul 2016
5.4

The room was unbearably hot, the bathroom had an incredibly noisy fan that meant we couldn't use the light when others were sleeping, wifi didn't work in our room, the front desk worker was clearly trying to make money by selling us overpriced tickets for tours and buses. The room was bare minimum yet charged more than any other hostel I've stayed in (which were much nicer).

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
17th Jul 2016

Expensive for a hostel but you have everything you need here

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

We only stayed here for 1 night. Hotel receptionist when we arrived was very nice but the man who ran the later night shift we found very rude, awkward, and not very helpful or friendly. Location is about a 10-15 minute walk to temple bar area but the walk there is filled with restaurants, smaller pubs, and shops so it was always a pleasant journey. Airlink shuttle to airport picks up right in front of the hostel which was so convenient in the early morning. Breakfast was pretty good.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2016

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay! Would love to come back.

11th Jul 2016

Really liked this hostel. Located on the north side of Dublin, so you have to walk a little more, but still a cute part of town. Super helpful and friendly staff! Security was good, buzzer to get in the building and key cards to rooms, but backpack lockers in the rooms would have been nice. Very full rooms with two bathrooms but it wasn't a huge issue. Showers were great! The building itself is huge, and kind of like a labyrinth. Kitchen was very large and nice to have access to.

• Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Jul 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Abrahams hostel! Although I didn't use the facilities in the hostel, and I stayed for only one night, I felt welcome and safe in this hostel- which is always important. The staff were extremely helpful and the keys and receipt needed for entry is a fantastic idea. Overall, I would stay in Abrahams any time I visit Dublin- it is clean, friendly and a great price- which always helps!