Abrahams Hostel Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

Great location. About 5 minute walk to main area. Security is good. Lots of checking in and out. The wifi is really bad anywhere but the main area... Overall nice hostel. Very clean. Friendly staff. Oh and we had a private room so I don't know about the dorms. Everything seemed nice

The room was kind of dirty and the bathroom definitely hadn't been cleaned. They ran out of keys for my room and I had to just knock for someone to let me in.

Nighttime was noisy. People outside rooms in hallway talking loudly. Had to get out of bed and ask them to be quiet. They seemed surprised that they were disturbing people at 1 am.

• 27th Jun 2015

First time staying in a hostel and enjoyed it all - thanks!

• 26th Jun 2015
  • South Africa

I really enjoyed my stay at Abrahams. Very helpful staff and had everything I needed. Will definitely be staying there again when I am next in Dublin!

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Having a "Do Not Disturb " to hang on my door might be an idea instead of being woken up by the cleaner every morning instead might be an idea.

The staff was perfect Stephen is the star because he has seen Cliffs of Moher. The other guy(sorry, I do not know his name) was hilarious but he has not seen The Cliffs yet. Only what you should improve : send the other guy to see The Cliffs of Moher.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic
  • Couple, 41+

Comfy beds, awesome breakfast options (including tea coffee and hot chocolate). Only annoying thing was that our room was on the very top floor (about 6 flights of stairs). Wifi was bad at night but the place was clean and the staff were helpful.

The hostel was really well located, very cheap: best points! The room was ok (room of 10 people) but maybe one more shower would have been perfect. Beds ok. Floor not so clean. We didn't have the wifi in the room so it was a little bit annoying (even if it is not so important). Breakfast included: so nice! I enjoyed this point. To conclude: hostel OK and we couldn't have expected more with this so low price (66 euros for 4 nights!!)

• 23rd Jun 2015

My husband, daughter and I stayed in a private room with private bathroom for 3 nights. We were very happy! The room and building were clean and nice - looking. Our room was nice and included a desk for our computer (free internet!). The breakfast was good and plentiful and the staff people were extremely kind and helpful. The location was excellent. The bus to and from the airport stopped right in front of the hostel. The hostel was also located close everything we wanted!

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

good hostel for the price. I found it hard to meet people here. also there was a group of middle or high schoolers staying here. lockers had to be rented

I loved staying at Abrahams. Great hostel, wonderful location and very helpful and friendly staff. Very clean rooms and delicious free break-fasts each morning in a spacious dining area. I highly recommend this hostel and would definitely stay there again if I come back to Dublin!

Really close to city center. The only things that made this place at all negative were the other people in the room and the lack of free lockers. But I love the amount of plugs and there are a variety right above every bed. Staff was friendly and helpful. Overall a good experience.

Location was good and staff were helpful for the most part, but some of them seemed not to know the city very well. They didn't know how walkable anything was, which isn't ideal for tourists travelling on a budget and didn't know much about the surrounding seaside towns. Nowhere to lock things up except day lockers that cost money.

Seemed like a good hostel, however we were in a 10 person room and the door squeaked loudly whenever anyone walked in. Ended up continued woken up by the sound when people arrived and exited. Also the noise of squeaky bunks and snoring also contributed to both us only getting about 3 hours sleep during the night. Take care booking at Abrahams hostel.

I was blown away by this hostel. It was a wonderful experience! My only grievance was the ad on hostel world claims the hostel is 20 min from the Dublin airport - maybe for someone with a car! Unfortunately I didn't realize it would be a 45-1 hour long bus ride! That would be great info to have online. However, the stay was worth the travel :]

• 21st Jun 2015

The showers were a little grimy and there's no bed numbering system which makes arriving late and trying to find a bed a bit difficult. Plus no lockers. But each bed has its own outlet and bed lamp which is awesome

. Easily booked a bed in a 6 room dorm and was very happy with my experience. The staff was very helpful and friendly - as were the people staying in the dorm - the rooms were very clean, good shower pressure, and one of the better hostel breakfasts I've had. My only qualm was the amount of security for luggage. There are no lockers in the rooms and several times I discovered tthe luggage storage room wide open. Overall, I wohls recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a base camp

• 20th Jun 2015

This was our first hostel we stayed in ever. It was basic but had everything you needed. Breakfast was good. Lockers in the room would have been good. Location was good.

very big kitchen and dinning room.. great breakfast. cleanness acceptable. facilities: luggage room available if you need to leave after check out time, internet point 4 eu / h., but outside is cheaper. beds with usb slots, plugs and lights and luggage box. very confortable beds.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7