Abrahams Hostel Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

An amazing hostel in an amazing city, keep up the good work

Well run and staff very friendly and helpful. Just one glitch when I went to shower the water was cold this did not in any way effect me but it would have been nice to have a hot shower.

the hostel has a great location. I have been travelling a lot and i have stay in many hostel, this one is not the best. No a good place for a solo traveller!! and NO HOT WATER for the three days we were staying!!

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Spain

We had some trouble locking our door. We didn't feel unsafe but that definitely brings the security rating down a little bit. The staff was super friendly! Bed linens clean. It was awesome we had a sink, toilet and shower in our room. And you can't beat the location!

• 18th Mar 2015

Staff were mostly helpful, at times they were uninterested. No TV room, good kitchen

Clearly one of the best hostel to stay in Dublin, service is excellent. The only small con is that lockers are in the hall and are not free. Fees between 3 to 5 euro/24h. Linen included, breakfast included and good. You probably don't want to stay somewhere else if you love he price.

The best part about this hostel was the outlets and lights above each bed - that was great! No real security unless you paid for individual lockers. Most of the staff was super nice and friendly!

Overall staying here was pretty good, no frills, everything straight forward. Staff was polite and facility was fairly clean. Nothing bad to say at all.

• 12th Mar 2015

It was an okay stay. Not the best breakfast in the world (cheese would have been nice, or so), staff friendly (exept for the night-guy) but not overwhelmingly helpful, dorm was okay if you just plan to sleep there (still, you should not choose the bed in front of the bathroom). Location is not the best, but you'll get everywhere by foot in 15 minutes.

great and friendly staff! The hostel was a bit confusing, having so many doors but in return it was really nice and quiet at night! The rooms were really clean and our 8-female dorm even had its own en-suite bathroom! The breakfast was superb - it included yoghurt, cereal, hard boiled eggs, orange juice coffee & tea, toast and jam :)

Beds all have electricity and light. Every room with bathroom. Breakfast great,

I could not ask for better that what i have given

• 10th Mar 2015

Stayed here for the first time six years ago and it's still my #1 choice in Dublin. Perfectly located, comfy beds, not too much party-focused (so you do get a good night's sleep if you want it), ensuite shower... Staff is very friendly and helpful and now the Airlink bus even stops right in front of the door! So the next time I visit Dublin, I won't stay anywhere else!

A very example of how hostels must operate. Well organised and customer focused.

• 9th Mar 2015

nice and clean little hostel, friendly staff, breakfast better than expected, waking up by the sounds of busses and seagulls:)..the only annoying thing is a little piece of paper that lets you in and that you need to always carry around..but over all i ll definitely come back!

Would be great if you put bins in the bathrooms. Especially for the girls! And the 8-bed-room was a little bit small for that amount of people. Honey or Nutella for breakfast not only marmalade but on the whole I had a fantastic weekend and I was really satisfied with the accommodation.

• 6th Mar 2015

not a terrible place to stay. a little ways out of the city centre but a quick walk none the less. bathrooms were kinda nasty but I've yet to stay in a hostel where they weren't. staff was ok, didn't have much interaction with them. met some cool people though!

wi fi is very slow

I spent only three nights here and didn't really spend much time here during the day but the hostel was in a decent area with many shopping places a short walk away. The hostel is literally right on the Airlink bus line so travel to and from the airport was really convenient. There was free breakfast but I left too early each day to have it. Overall the stay was good except for the last night there seemed to be some confusion with some of the girls over a bed, kept me up for a while.

Wonderful stay, one of the best hostels I´ve ever been to. Good location - almost in the centre, very clean, the staff was very nice and helpful. Panels above beds with plugs and USB connectors and light - that´s perfect idea, I´ve never seen it before but totally appreciate it. Very good breakfast - wide range of choice and all was delicious, plenty food even if you´re not one of the first ones to get up. Definitely worth the price! If I ever go to Dublin again, I´ll definitely stay here.

• 3rd Mar 2015