8.1
Fabulous 7,136 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 7,136 Total Reviews
Abrahams Hostel Located at 82 Lower Gardiner Street, , Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin 1 82 Lower Gardiner Street
81% 7136
53.3509739 -6.2544393
    Rooms available

23rd May 2016
7.4

I only stayed at Abrahams one night. The place was a bit of a maze to get around but the staff was helpful. The security lockers are downstairs near the lobby which is a bit awkward. The hostel is only a short walk into the heart of Dublin and all the attractions.

21st May 2016

Muy buen hostal. Muy buen ambiente. Lamentable que sólo haya internet inalámbrico en las áreas comunes y que las camas no estén enumeradas. Lo del internet lo entiendo, quizá abastecer de internet a todo el hostal es muy complicado; pero creo que sí lo pueden hacer. El que las camas no tengan número causa mucha confusión; a mí me dio problemas y escuché a alguien más quejarse de lo mismo. Hay que tener cuidado con eso.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
21st May 2016

Great location. Just a 5 minute walk from the Spire. Wifi wasn't great in the room and locker security could be better than having to pay a fixed rate for a couple of hours but other than that really good. First hostel I've stayed in where breakfast was included.

20th May 2016
8.0

My wife and I stayed in a 6-bed mixed dorm. Pros: Walking distance from the city center (though Abigails and Isaacs are closer). Two dedicated electrical outlets per bed Cons: The path from the front door to our room was very complicated, including two separate flights of stairs and eight doors (other rooms were more convenient)

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
18th May 2016

Iv stayed in Abrahams a few times now and I keep returning for reason of everything is better then every other hostel I have stayed in in Dublin! The staff are laxed and you never feel like your burden on them! Always smiling and happy to help or even have the banter. Only thing that is missing is a washing machine/dryer facility, but all the staff are happy to point you in the right direction and prices. The breakfast is huge and sets you up for the day. keep it up guys!

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th May 2016
5.4

The other guests were so disrespectful and filthy and moved my things around without asking and disrupted me while I was sleeping by literally reaching over my body to grab things and moving my bed. When I asked staff for help they didn't really seem to care at all

• Australia, Female, 25-30
15th May 2016
7.4

The location was really good, not too far away from anything and the staff members were so helpful. Bed were comfortable and the shower I used was a dream. The free breakfast was the basics but really good for a free breakfast. There were no lockers in the room, personally I think this should come in the price you pay for the night and since I was in a 12 bed dorm I was super scared of my things being taken. In such a big hostel there could of bee more kitchen things, a grater. I would go back.

14th May 2016
7.7

Quite neighborhood, close to markets, airport shuttle stop right outside. Easy walking to main part of city center. Wifi worked throughout the building. Rooms were clean and showers had hot water. No frills. Breakfast was heartier than other places we stayed at in Ireland. LOTS OF DOORS!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
13th May 2016
2.9

First we thought the location was great, then the next day we witnessed at least three different crimes. Inside our hostel room only 1 of the 4 Outlets worked, our window opened up to the smoking area forcing us to keep our window closed. The hallways had just been repainted and the smell was toxic coming into our room. The shower was either melting hot or ice cold. We ended up leaving this hostel after two nights when we were supposed to stay for 4. I do not recommend this hostel to anyone.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
5th May 2016

Staff is amazing! Very clean facility and easy location to transport from around the city. Absolutely loved my experience here!