Abrahams Hostel

Fabulous 8252 Total Reviews
Fabulous 8252 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 25-30
21st Jul 2017

Staff were great. Bed was comfy. In room ensuite was a good size and clean. Only downside was one of my room mates waking us up at 4am by returning from a night out, turning the light on, then talking to the girl he had with him. I won't go into details, but once the lights were off, the noises weren't pleasant. Thankfully he didn't last long. But that's not the hostels fault, the hostel is good.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8.0

Hostel was ok, nothing special. The door in the room I stayed in wouldn't stay shut. They were able to organise and airport shuttle for us, which was great.

21st Jul 2017

This hostel was a good location for getting to our tour bus meeting spot early in the morning. The USB outlets on my bed were damaged/unusable, but the staff provided me an adapter to borrow for the night. My personal adapter would not fit in the outlet because it was too large for the space available. The biggest downside to this hostel was the noise from the street. Vehicles going past were even louder than the people. No one in my group was able to get any sleep at all.

17th Jul 2017
6.9

The rooms were very hot and there wasn't very much space. The dorm bathroom had some issues and was really noisy when it was used. The free breakfast included was a plus! Staff was friendly and location was not too far from the airport. The atmosphere could Have been a little better. Overall the hostel was good for the price.

15th Jul 2017
6.3

Take my review with a grain of salt, there was a festival the weekend I arrived, but this was the most expensive and also the worst hostel situation I've never had. I walked into my room and all the beds were taken, the room was covered in trash, bottles of alcohol, clothes, condoms, and weird piles of mysterious goo. The staff was helpful in moving the stuff so that I had a place to sleep, but I was awake most of the night because of loud and drunk teenagers.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2017

Lovely place to stay,clean,spacious and the staff were very friendly! All in all wonderful

11th Jul 2017

Fantastic hostel! Convenient, central, clean, and great staff. I would defiantly recommend this place to any of my friends!

• D_gorn
  • Canada, Male, 41+
10th Jul 2017

Very helpful staff; had an issue with reno work being done in room next door, manager refunded my nights stay! Good location but expect to walk or bus around a bit. 5 person room OK size, shower tiny but good hot water, beds a bit shaky so grab top bunk if you're a light sleeper. Pretty standard hostel stuff. Would stay again!

• Northern Ireland, Female, 31-40
8th Jul 2017

Great place to stay for cheap and cheerful night in Dublin, one downside- fix the toasters!

• ChrisTheUnicorn
  • Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
6th Jul 2017
7.4

Basically, the high points of this hostel are the fact that it's pretty clean and the common areas are decent even though there are no activities organized by the hostel. The staff is neither friendly or rude, the seem to have more fun between them than with the rest of us, which is natural I guess since they do not have to interact with the guests for special activities.