Abrahams Hostel Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

Nice hostel, the only problem was my big luggage and lot of stairs ;-)

Was nice place to stay but not very social, I was glad I had come with a friend and didn't count on meeting people there. Overall nice and helpful staff though and clean beds and bathroom.

Showers were a bit off, they were either really hot or really cold. Staff was great, super friendly and willing to explain all that's around to do in Dublin for you. Lots of large groups and school groups, as a solo backpacker it might be a bit hard to find other solo people who are willing to chill and do things with.

We didn't have any problems during our stay. Everything is well organised, security and cleanliness were great and that was the most important for us. We slept in 16-bed room and it was better then expected, great value for money. Hostel is at the great location with breakfast included. We enjoyed and recommend!

• 11th May 2015
  • Croatia

Very good attention

• 8th May 2015
  • Mexico

Hotelish. Everything is clean and nice. Great location. Free breakfast. If you've got friends with you this is great. If you're solo I'd look elsewhere. Zero atmosphere.

Great hostel, modern bunk beds with reading lights and sockets. Ensuite room and good mix of visitors from all over the world. Nice breakfast and friendly staff. Definetely, one of top 5 hostels in Dublin.

The staff is very friendly, but disregard any hope to rely on the hostel's wifi - the worst ever I have used in my life. I personally don't like en suites rooms - that's my preference though - particularly with the inroom tap only (it's just noisier). Well fitted kitchen and good breakfast included. The room was not bad but that door is noisy guys ... just some lubricant please! And no places to hung over anything ... that was frustrating, with no lockers in the rooms even ...

I had a great experience. Keep up the good work, thank you!

Stayed at Abraham's for 3 nights in 12 person mixed dorm. Hostel was pretty quiet and easy place to stay. Breakfast was ok. Location was good, hostel was very clean and everything went well. Didn't even have problems with having only one shower and toilet in our dorm :D

Good, decent hostel. lots of outlets to charge your phone and good free breakfast. Lots of windy halls so its easy to get lost. Bathrooms and showers could be cleaner however.

Good location, clean rooms, great staff. The guy who works there carried my luggage to the top floor, I wish I was know his name so that I can thank him again from there!

The roommates where friendly and regarded each other. The staff where also friendly and helped me, when I had questions. The rooms were clean and the items in it worked. There was a breakfast buffet, where several groceries were served. All in all I can recommend this hostel.

• 25th Apr 2015

clean, the beds are comfortable but the amazing... Even so, great place to stay

Very kind staff. Some nights were noisy (works in the street ? and people inside)

• 21st Apr 2015

Really friendly staff,

The location is nice, near the center of the city. The facilities are good, with kitchen that you can use during the day. The only problem we had, is that the bathroom on our room (22) didn't have a lock! There were 12 people (men and women) in the bedroom, and no way to lock the bathroom! Other "problems" are not related to the hostel actually, but to the random people that you end sharing a room.

• 18th Apr 2015

Not the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in but it definitely does the job. Great price and great location near all the main attractions. If you are looking for a really nice/social hostel this is not for you. If you're looking for a good nights rest and great home base to explore the city at a great price then Abrahams is for you.

kitchen is a bit dank and smelly. was good to have en suite bathroom

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Could take better care of the lugage room. Nothing happened, but it easily could have been stolen asvnone supervised it.

• 16th Apr 2015