Abrahams Hostel Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

The breakfast was a bit disorganized and people really did´nt know where to go to find what they needed. Signs would be good.

Usual high standards. This is where I stay every time in dublin. Great value. Good location.

Very good place to stay in centre of Dublin. The only thing Id say let it down was the shower/bathroom wasn't the best but did the job, and on a 1 shower between 8 bases in same room as toilet

• 17th Jan 2015

A great hostel for a stay in Dublin. A short walk from the city centre, dorms are spacious and staff were friendly and informative during my stay. Breakfast is varied too and showers and bathrooms were clean. It is a large hostel mind so won't appeal to those who like smaller, intimate places.

I loved where the hostel is locates because you can go wherever you can without problems! The breakfast is FREE and its delicious, i loved it. I really enjoyed my stay there and i recommend that for everyone.

a great hostel, extremely cheap for what they offer. 10/10 would stay there anytime I went to Dublin.

• 13th Jan 2015

The room was a bit run down. Location was good and close to bus stops and good restaurants and bars.

Had a decent stay at Abraham' s, the bedrooms were clean, as well as the bathroom. Big hostel, lots of bedrooms and corridors, well heated though the establishment is overall poorly insulated. Though the staff was not responsible for this (we suspected uncourteous guests), the kitchen was disgusting, tables were dirty, the sink (yes, THE sink, there was only one sink to cater for the entire hostel) was dirty, and the hob and oven were dirty. We've seen better, and we won't come back.

Breakfast was good. Kitchen was quite dirty sometimes.

The staff was super friendly and helpful with any questions we had. They have a great system set up there at a great location, if I am ever in Dublin again I would stay here.

They have the best breakfast i've had in hostel. the staff was really nice and helpful.The hostel is really nice and cozy i made some good friends there. My only problem during my stay was that my roommates where super noisy and they left all their stuff around the room and it was smelly cause they where eating all the time in the room, also the internet was kinda bad at times. Anyways the hostel is really clean and in a great location. I recommend it completely!!

Good location, comfy beds, ensuites were clean as was the room. Not far at all from the major part of the north side of the city. Great free breakfast (boiled eggs!). Only downside was the lack of a social atmosphere which was a result of a comfortable place to socialise (the two 'common rooms' on the ground floor were very sterile and more places to go on the internet it seemed and the little nocks on each staircase were too exposed to be party, chatty spaces).

Rooms need free lockers ! We don't want to pay for it

• 31st Dec 2014

Great breakfast and near city centre the rooms ware OK! But I stayed at a 12 beds room and there was just on bathroom !

John was behind the desk for the first few days and we quickly realised how friendly and fun the staff were. The rooms where quite large with enough space and a private bathroom for us too. For a New Years stay I found the atmosphere poor but I think that was down to the guests being unwelcoming and not the hostel itself.

• 30th Dec 2014

Rooms small and too packed poor values Poor beds never again

• 30th Dec 2014