Abrahams Hostel Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

The bathrooms were dirty, but the location was far enough from the center of the city to be quiet.

Nice hostel, could have done with a few more things like individual lockers that could be rented for added security, as well as more toasters and microwaves to stop the problems with queuing in the kitchen

For the price we paid this hostel is brilliant. Staff were very welcoming and lovely. Would definitely stay again!!

• 27th Sep 2014

Favorite hostel. Each bunk had a personal plug regular and USB, and a personal light. Facilities were clean and friendly. The location was five minutes from everything you want to see. The breakfast was great, fruit yogurt, toast, coffee and hard boiled eggs. Free wifi in the main hall and a place to store back packs either under your bed or in a monitored closet.

A good hostel, close to city center with everything you need.

It was ok. Price was good. Was not informed that photo id was required. We were lucky that my wife had photo id as it seemed that we would have not been allowed to stay. This should have been made clear. Staff not over-friendly. Could have done with a smile and a welcome. Continental breakfast was limited. Two choices of cereal, white bread and not very good instant coffee. However, boiled eggs were a good touch. Also, allowed us to store our bags for which we were grateful.

• 20th Sep 2014

it states clearly on booking page that passport or photo id are required for check in... Breakfast limited- we offer unlimited FREE breakfast you are also forgetting the brown bread, fruit, yoghurt, tea and orange juice that we also offer

I was rili satisfied with everything. Only problem was that there was one guy every night knocking in our room and than we would open him and he will sleep. Maybe he was not even a host in the hostel. Maybe just he know that people will open and than he can sleep for free. He never had his keys with him. But thats only complain. I do not want to make bad impression since i am rili satisfied with everything.

• 19th Sep 2014

It was good all in all but I could have used some elevators as the stairs were a maze and I had a lot of luggage but of course that is about the builiding and not the hotel. I also think that you shouldn't allow people to check in to dormitories at night or something because I was woken up by someone checking in to my room at 2 am. The breakfast was good, the rooms were clean and the wi-fi worked perfectly.

Very smelly! Breakfast dishes were dirty! Shower poor! Very good location!

it is not anymore as it was before, no anymore there !!!

Was noisy during the night because it was impossible to close the room doors, without banging them, it would be a good idea to adjust them, so that they can be closed quietly (that's easy to do!). I think it would also be good if there were posters/reminders put up on ALL the floors (in different languages) reminding people to be quiet after 11pm, (staff could also remind people to be quiet, if they come in, after 11pm). Was fine otherwise.

Its a well run environment with a friendly atmosphere. I found the rooms to be quiet at night which was beneficial to my sleep. as i have to get up and leave around 7.am every day.

recomend it! very affordable, in the heart of the city, close to city center and facilities. the staff is also great :)

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Hi! I really like to stay in this hostel! The staffs are friendly and informative ;-)

Very clean hostel, safe, and near city center. I moved to abbey court which is even closer to the center but reeks of all sorts of different nasty smells. Do yourself a favor and book a clean and decent place like Abraham House. The people there were also really decent - both the staff and guests. Breakfast wasnt half bad either. And, they have automated lockers in 3 diff sizes, and although you have to pay per day, you can know all your belongings are as safe as can be.

This hostel was great, there was a lot of space for everybody. Every each bed has a plug for charging. Breakfast was very good. I liked this hostel and its in a center.

We only stayed for 1 night but it was nice, clean, friendly helpful staff, with great facilities and we even got free breakfast!! Would recommend and stay again.

• 8th Sep 2014

I was very pleased with my stay but the Internet should be free to use!

Very good breakfast. Just a 3 minutes walk to the City centre of Cublin.

had a great time! thanks

• 2nd Sep 2014