Abrahams Hostel Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

Despite feeling like amaze to navigate, this hostel was great value for money for the weekend in Dublin. Plenty of space in the room and everything worked perfectly. Staff were nice. No complaints :)

It was a really nice trip during three days. Cleaning was made everyday. Reception agents were often very nice and gave us really nice advices on good places to visit and restaurants.

The day staff was super helpful and kind, full of great suggestions, great value for the money but felt uneasy about the security after my bed was taken by someone who ignored my bags and the sheets that I had already made up my bed on.

• 31st Dec 2015

My first experience in a youth hostel and i wasn't disappointed, the staff wee friendly and helpful and the location was ideal and affordable. Will certainly be returnig in the future.

• 30th Dec 2015

Staff working within the hostel are extremely helpful and friendly. Showers were hot and bedroom was warm and clean. Will definitely come back.

• 30th Dec 2015

located in the heart of Dublin and is very easy to find. Close to shoppings street and to bars. Great staff and facilities!

• 28th Dec 2015
  • Denmark

If you are looking for a hostel in Dublin this is a very good choice!

Not even A cheap Bedside Locker ,There Is More Furniture in a prison cell

Hostel is not super fancy but staff are great and it is good value for money. Clean, decent breakfast, the coffee could be better :)good location

I was staying six female dorm room en suit. The space of the room is small and the bathroom is quite small too, The facilities of kitchen is poor. During my stay in this hostel, I didn't cook because there are only two gas stove and the space of kitchen is tiny. The location is wonderful, just 3 to 5 mins walk to the spire( the niddle) and about 10-15 mins walk to city link bus and Dublin city bus stops.

Anywhere that has clean bathrooms and accessible kitchens get a good rating from me! Also they kept the kitchen super clean throughout my stay. Props to the custodial staff in charge of that! Also standard but delicious breakfast included in the reasonably priced hostel. Although the place is like a maze with multiple corridors and hallways... It's pretty cool once you get used to it. Oh! And delicious restaurants and groceries nearby! Super convenient

This hostel is very well located, great value for money and includes an amazing breakfast for so little money! The only backdraft is the lack of toilets/bathrooms. There aren't enough bathrooms for so many of us staying, and by the time it's my turn to use, they are not in excellent condition. Nevertheless, I strongly recommend your stay there.

Absolutely fantastic hostel! The staff are very friendly and willing to help if you have any issues (not that I did) they are also very informed of the city and what's worth seeing! I'll always go back to Abrahams!

• 15th Dec 2015

The hostel was very expensive for what it offered, though it was a holiday weekend so it wasn´t too suprising. The rooms were very average, functional but with no character, though our hallway did reek of cigarette smoke. I´d definitely stay there again if it wasn´t so expensive. Location was nice, relatively close to most of the sites and Temple Bar, though far from the Guiness and Jameson breweries.

Great location. Friendly staff. Had a very pleasant stay at this hostel.

The room was filthy and the place is falling apart, people were smoking and it stank of sick. My bed sheets were stained. Wouldn't let a dog stay, we left after one night instead of staying for two. I would like to get some money back for the night we left of possible?

• 11th Dec 2015

Loved the shelf above the beds with a reading light, outlet, and place to plug in a usb cord. Super convenient!

• 10th Dec 2015

Fantastic hostel, really enjoyed my stay

Staff were really friendly, loved the stay. Really close to the city centre

Really good! They were so nice! They helped with everything we need and really good quality-price.

• 6th Dec 2015