Abrahams Hostel Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

You get what you pay for. But the people were cool and the breakfast free :)

Hard but cheap

• 31st Mar 2015

We had booked a 16 people room but my friend wasn't comfortable so we decided to pay more for a girls only room. The staff in the morning told me they were full and that they couldn't change our rooms, but the very nice guy on the night shift on Monday gave us a female room of 8 in which there was NO ONE. Breakfast was okay and the state if the rooms dependeds on which one you are in. Not so bad given what we paid for it. The location is very good, quiet street near the centre.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Staff were super friendly and helpful. Also really appreciated the breakfast, simple, but enough to fill you.

• 30th Mar 2015

Location was really good. The only problem we had was that they do accept people of all ages so we have this old bloke in our room who was quite annoying and weird.

The place is huge (lots and lots of doors), and with that it kills a bit of the atmosphere. Great location though, and the breakfast was good value. If bed and breakfast are your top priorities this place is excellent value.

Great stay! Thank you so much! Unlikely someone catched during handshake my mailpasswords in the Hostle-WLAN, and my credit card was misused :(.

• 29th Mar 2015

The hostel was very dirty, run down and loud. Do not recommend.

• 28th Mar 2015

Great Staff during the day super friendly and really helpful! Clean for a hostel. Didn't have wifi in my room so that was a little annoying, but I would definitely stay here again!

Only issue was some loud plumbing noises in the morning when folk were getting showered and such, otherwise no problems at all.

• 27th Mar 2015

Great hostel, very nice staff!

I have a great time with my sister when we stayed to abraham! Friendly staff and very helpful indeed! Close to city centre!

Abrahams is very close to train and bus station. Central location walking distance to Trinity,Castle,Art galleries &museums also Temple Bar very old part of Dublin, full of character and pubs! Hostel staff are very friendly and helpful Breakfast is excellent and kitchen and dining areas very clean Loved Dublin &will be back to Abrahams!

An amazing hostel in an amazing city, keep up the good work

Good time. Will stay again!

• 21st Mar 2015

Well run and staff very friendly and helpful. Just one glitch when I went to shower the water was cold this did not in any way effect me but it would have been nice to have a hot shower.

Really friendly hostel with easy access to but not too close to Temple Bar. We arrived early in the morning and it was great that we were able to have breakfast even before we had checked in. Only down side was that the shower was a little temperamental but would definitely stay here for a short break again.

• 20th Mar 2015

the hostel has a great location. I have been travelling a lot and i have stay in many hostel, this one is not the best. No a good place for a solo traveller!! and NO HOT WATER for the three days we were staying!!

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Spain

This place is a bit further out and was about 10-15minutes walk to the temple bar area. This wasn't an issue for me and the rooms were nice and clean and very comfy beds. Unfortunately missed the free breakfast. Could use the kitchen as a common area. It was cheap and great value for the price. I would stay there again.

Abrahams Hostel is very good situated in the heart of the city

• 18th Mar 2015