Abrahams Hostel Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

Great place to stay. Only a short walk into temple bar. Friendly staff. My wee bro lost his wallet in are near it. I got a email from the staff to say it's been left at reception. 👍👍

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Good location, close to O' Connell street and the bus station. Friendly staff. Breakfast was ok (could improve a little bit. WIFI was a little slow or got disconnected when the hostel was crowded. Overall it was a pleasent stay.

The first time we stayed in the room it smelled like sweating feet. The toilet didn't flush. The tap leaked.There was only an open litter bin and i looked directly into used lady sanitary equipment, not nice. The windows were above the beds, so you should stand on (someone else) bed to open it, what was quite hard to do. The showers where full of shampoo and shower gel bottles what doesn't look really clean and pleasant. The second time, the toilet did flush again, but the tap still leaked.

• 4th Jul 2015

Bathroom in the rooms was really dirty for all 4 nights of our stay. Breakfast was free and was typical (bread, cereal, yogurt). I would not stay here again.

Shower water leeked all over the tiny bathroom. Which was very un clean

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • British Indian Ocean Territory

Nice location, great free all you can eat breakfast, and many spots to hang around with free wifi.

The building is a bit old. Our room was very musty and hot, and the small window in the room didn't allow much air in. However, the hostel staff are very helpful, and the location is pretty good.

Terrible Wifi ! Can't even log in to my emails.

• 1st Jul 2015

First hostel of my trip and I was very happy with it. Only a couple blocks away from the Main Street, everything (other then the airport) was in walking distance. Had outlets on each bunk and a light which was really useful. The lockers that went under the beds didn't have told so you couldn't actually lock them.

Internet sucks. I was in a room in the orange house and to get there you have to go through several hallways and staircases, and at the top it's hot. Room had no fan and only one window that can open a few inches only - if you have something to keep it propped open. There's a balcony but it's locked shut. Good location, friendly staff, and there's an airport shuttle at a low price.

The staff here amazing! So helpful and kind. Not the cleanest hostel around, but not bad. Would definitely stay again.

The hostel seemed fairly nice (we were only there one night). We checked in late and the credit card machine didn't work, luckily I had enough cash on me, also the room key we got didn't work so we had to exchange it for another one, the guy at the desk seemed really annoyed. There was also a group of high school (?) students checking in (about 20 of them) and they were extremely loud until about 2am.

Internet did not work in the room. No major complaints otherwise.

Great location. About 5 minute walk to main area. Security is good. Lots of checking in and out. The wifi is really bad anywhere but the main area... Overall nice hostel. Very clean. Friendly staff. Oh and we had a private room so I don't know about the dorms. Everything seemed nice

Great Staff really helpful and friendly! :D

The room was kind of dirty and the bathroom definitely hadn't been cleaned. They ran out of keys for my room and I had to just knock for someone to let me in.

Nighttime was noisy. People outside rooms in hallway talking loudly. Had to get out of bed and ask them to be quiet. They seemed surprised that they were disturbing people at 1 am.

• 27th Jun 2015

Decent location and amazing price, the place is a bit grungy, but honestly you're getting what you pay for.

It's a bit of a dodgy area of town but it's not a long walk to Trinity, Temple Bar etc. it's also close to the Aircoach and other bus routes. I stayed in a 6 bed female form and it was very small. The ensuite was tiny, but it was clean. Breakfast is good, there is yoghurt and canned fruit and boiled eggs on top of the usual toast and cereal. No lockers in rooms (no room for them!) but there is lockers somewhere (I didn't use them).

Loved it here!