Abrahams Hostel Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

My husband, daughter and I stayed in a private room with private bathroom for 3 nights. We were very happy! The room and building were clean and nice - looking. Our room was nice and included a desk for our computer (free internet!). The breakfast was good and plentiful and the staff people were extremely kind and helpful. The location was excellent. The bus to and from the airport stopped right in front of the hostel. The hostel was also located close everything we wanted!

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Great hostel, the staff here was super friendly and super helpful. I thought register had everything we needed and was the best value for money I've gotten in any hostel!

good hostel for the price. I found it hard to meet people here. also there was a group of middle or high schoolers staying here. lockers had to be rented

I loved staying at Abrahams. Great hostel, wonderful location and very helpful and friendly staff. Very clean rooms and delicious free break-fasts each morning in a spacious dining area. I highly recommend this hostel and would definitely stay there again if I come back to Dublin!

Really close to city center. The only things that made this place at all negative were the other people in the room and the lack of free lockers. But I love the amount of plugs and there are a variety right above every bed. Staff was friendly and helpful. Overall a good experience.

Really enjoyed my stay here. Most of the staff were very friendly. Bathrooms and rooms were a little dirty but not too bad. Outdoor terrace area was a good place to meet new people but closes at 930 due to being surrounded by rooms. Great location! I'd be happy to stay again sometime.

Location was good and staff were helpful for the most part, but some of them seemed not to know the city very well. They didn't know how walkable anything was, which isn't ideal for tourists travelling on a budget and didn't know much about the surrounding seaside towns. Nowhere to lock things up except day lockers that cost money.

Seemed like a good hostel, however we were in a 10 person room and the door squeaked loudly whenever anyone walked in. Ended up continued woken up by the sound when people arrived and exited. Also the noise of squeaky bunks and snoring also contributed to both us only getting about 3 hours sleep during the night. Take care booking at Abrahams hostel.

I was blown away by this hostel. It was a wonderful experience! My only grievance was the ad on hostel world claims the hostel is 20 min from the Dublin airport - maybe for someone with a car! Unfortunately I didn't realize it would be a 45-1 hour long bus ride! That would be great info to have online. However, the stay was worth the travel :]

• 21st Jun 2015

The showers were a little grimy and there's no bed numbering system which makes arriving late and trying to find a bed a bit difficult. Plus no lockers. But each bed has its own outlet and bed lamp which is awesome

. Easily booked a bed in a 6 room dorm and was very happy with my experience. The staff was very helpful and friendly - as were the people staying in the dorm - the rooms were very clean, good shower pressure, and one of the better hostel breakfasts I've had. My only qualm was the amount of security for luggage. There are no lockers in the rooms and several times I discovered tthe luggage storage room wide open. Overall, I wohls recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a base camp

• 20th Jun 2015

This was our first hostel we stayed in ever. It was basic but had everything you needed. Breakfast was good. Lockers in the room would have been good. Location was good.

very big kitchen and dinning room.. great breakfast. cleanness acceptable. facilities: luggage room available if you need to leave after check out time, internet point 4 eu / h., but outside is cheaper. beds with usb slots, plugs and lights and luggage box. very confortable beds.

Everything was good except in there was mould in the bathroom ceiling which was clear that it was due to poor ventilation in bathroom. Another thing with the bathroom was we asked how often it was cleaned and they responded everyday, which was not the case.

For the price it's a good hostel, if you're looking for something cheaper this is it Nice staff, pretty good location, really good free breakfast, and an ok common room I do recommend this hostel if you're on a budget

I stayed in a 10-12 person dorm, there was one TINY bathroom that wasn't very nice.. It was really hot in the room and the wifi was crappy. I wasn't going to write this review because I thought that it was perhaps just the standard in Dublin. Then I stayed at another hostel (same rating?!) and the quality was a million times better. The staff are lovely and they have good security, free breakfast which is great, but you can also find that at other hostels that are nicer at the same price.

Amazing location, right in the center of town. Also, great breakfast selection in the mornings. Staff was always very kind and helpful.

it was to stay there. the location is perfect

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Slovakia

Excellent ratio price vs offered qualities

Security was a little lacking, they would just hand keys over to anybody who said their room number, as opposed to requiring to see the security slip they gave us at check in. Other than that this hostel was amazing! Very good value for the money, it was clean and spacious, and the breakfast was great! Would highly recommend this hostel to anybody staying in Dublin, that wants to be in a good convenient location without being in the major hustle and bustle!

• 13th Jun 2015