Abrahams Hostel Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

A bit mixed with this place. The location of this hostel was not super ideal as it is a little far from the center and on a street that can feel a little bit sketchy. The wifi was very inconsistent. The door to my room was VERY loud every time anyone closed it. The staff was really great and great shower with strong pressure and hot hot water though!

It's a nice, quiet, well located hostel. It's very simple, but have everything you need. The breakfast was good.

The breakfast is good because you have different things offered. Also, there was hot water all the time, that was awesome. However, there is no locker in the rooms. I don't understand why it is not available in all the hostels? Also, the room was over heated. Except that, the service was good so we enjoyed our stay there!

Good location, very helpful staff and definitely recommendable shuttle to the airport reception can arrange for you if you fly at times when the buses don't run. Breakfast above expectations, large dining area.

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Czech Republic

very good location, great people! we will came back for sure!

Very central in Dublin. Nice and clean.

We loved to be there!!!

Wifi should be improved in rooms. And there was this middle aged creepy guy, super drunk, who was saying nasty things to young girls and almost fell backwards down the stairs. I talked to other guests and they didn't like him either. I don't know what to do about that but that was a real downfall.

• 24th Jan 2015

Very busy in the evening and very dirty in the kitchen at that time. Only one tap makes it really hard to clean your dishes at that busy time. Otherwise good.

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Lithuania

JUST ONE BIG ISSUE IS THE INTERNET CONNECTION Which IS VERY BAD.....

• 21st Jan 2015
  • Senegal

Abrahams was cleanly, provided a quiet night's sleep, and had couches and places to hang out when not in my room. Breakfast was also provided - basic but it did the trick. Had trouble connecting to the wifi, so it was basically worthless. Have to pay every 6hr block for lockers for extra security if you don't want to leave something in your room, and as I didn't want to leave my laptop alone it was an unfortunate added cost (1,50euro for 6hr locker). Other than that it was a good stay.

• 21st Jan 2015

The breakfast was a bit disorganized and people really did´nt know where to go to find what they needed. Signs would be good.

Usual high standards. This is where I stay every time in dublin. Great value. Good location.

Very good place to stay in centre of Dublin. The only thing Id say let it down was the shower/bathroom wasn't the best but did the job, and on a 1 shower between 8 bases in same room as toilet

• 17th Jan 2015

A great hostel for a stay in Dublin. A short walk from the city centre, dorms are spacious and staff were friendly and informative during my stay. Breakfast is varied too and showers and bathrooms were clean. It is a large hostel mind so won't appeal to those who like smaller, intimate places.

I loved where the hostel is locates because you can go wherever you can without problems! The breakfast is FREE and its delicious, i loved it. I really enjoyed my stay there and i recommend that for everyone.

a great hostel, extremely cheap for what they offer. 10/10 would stay there anytime I went to Dublin.

• 13th Jan 2015

The room was a bit run down. Location was good and close to bus stops and good restaurants and bars.

Had a decent stay at Abraham' s, the bedrooms were clean, as well as the bathroom. Big hostel, lots of bedrooms and corridors, well heated though the establishment is overall poorly insulated. Though the staff was not responsible for this (we suspected uncourteous guests), the kitchen was disgusting, tables were dirty, the sink (yes, THE sink, there was only one sink to cater for the entire hostel) was dirty, and the hob and oven were dirty. We've seen better, and we won't come back.

Breakfast was good. Kitchen was quite dirty sometimes.