Abrahams Hostel Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

The staff is not friendly at all. This hostel is excellent for its cost but friendliness is free isn't it?

• 6th Aug 2015

We stayed for one night on our travels home. Easy to find and central to o'Connell Street.

• 5th Aug 2015

Great place to stay, close from major avenues and temple bar within 10 min walking distance, yet in a very quiet area. You can rent lockers for a small fee, showers are actually in the dorm and quickly cleaned by staff every day. Big hostel but good and friendly atmosphere.

• 4th Aug 2015

Mixed dorm were kinda awkward. Drunk guy pissed on the floor around 3 got us all kicked out

This is one of the best hostel that i've ever stayed in, inexpensive, good locations, friendly staffs... Nothing much to complain about, really.

Very good located, staff was fine, cheap. The only problem: there is no lift :(

• 2nd Aug 2015

Great location, easy to find from airport and right in the heart of the city

A basic, nice hostel. The hostel is ideally situated. Near the city centre, directly on the busline to and from the airport. The hostel has small rooms and bathrooms. There is a kitchen where you can cook, a simple breakfast is included, no coffee or tea. The staff are helpfull and nice. There are facilities to go on the internet.

I would highly recommend staying here! The staff was SUPER helpful with anything we needed, and I found them all very friendly. The rooms were nice, and the location was perfect. We could walk anywhere from there, or catch a train just a few blocks away. I would stay here again if I ever returned to Dublin!

The whole facility just seemed rundown and kinda shabby. The staff was also not friendly, almost like I was a nuisance. The beds weren't labeled with numbers either, leaving me trying to figure out which beds were taken and which weren't when I got in at midnight. There are other hostels I would recommend over this one.

Ok hostel. Overall is clean but sheets provided were already used (full of hairs). Location OK.

The only negative thing was the lockers, you have to pay to use them. Anyway, it was a safe place so you can stay without using them. It was a great hostel!

Everything worked smoothly in this hostel. The staff was friendly, the location was good (5-10 minutes walking to the hottest areas) and served by public transportation. There were lots of living areas but unfortunately there are no lockers in the rooms (they have lockers at the reception though, but you have to pay to use) and some beds are too close to the others. I literally had to squeeze between them to be able to climb to mine. But in general I recommend this hostel based on location/staff

Everything was amazing, it almost felt like a real hotel ! The breakfast in the morning is really something else, it's very clean, all the rooms lock (and you access them with your key card), there's a bathroom in each room and there's staff at the reception 24/7. I had an excellent stay

There are a lot of rooms and groups, families and backpackers staying, so there is no real athmosphere. Breakfast is okay. You have to pay extra for lockers and using the computers. There are USB ports at the beds, so one can charge mobile phones even when forgetting a converter, very useful!

We arrived really late at night and had to leave around 5:30 am so we didn't get to experience much in the hostel. The room was really nice though, great decor and had multiple plugs for each bed which was so convenient. The hostel was very clean and the staff were friendly.

Thanks - great night, easy to get to from the airport, easy to get to my next destination.

Well located in heart of Dublin, but scruffy and grubby common areas and poor facilities esp the kitchen. Cobwebs in bedroom. No lift. Disinterested reception staff. Requirement to strip your bed and return sheets to reception on check out so struggled down three flights with case, rucksack and bundle of bedding.

We had a nice night at this hostel, but the staff was kind of indifferent, chatting together. Also, we had to put our sheets by ourselves, I don't have to explain the noise we made in the dorm in the morning when we woke up at 4AM to catch our flight, trying to undo our sheets.

Great location.. Basic hostel but the staff were amazing!! Thanks for having me -Pee (Melbourne, Australia but via Cambodia )