Abrahams Hostel Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

Staff was very friendly and helpful, I really enjoyed my stay in the hostel.Very good value for money!

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Finland

I enjoyed this hostel so much!

sheets seemed used, no wifi signal in our room 62 facilities are not pleasant, going to our room was like a labirint

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Portugal

Great location, very safe. I had a single room with a private bath. Good breakfast. As others have mentioned the walls are VERY thin. I could hear every word of the conversations happening in the hallways and at times, especially at night, the WiFi would randomly cut off. I'd likely try a smaller hostel with more atmosphere/personality next time I'm in town.

Good for the price. The room was nice and clean. I stayed in a private room with a private bathroom. I stayed on a Thursday night and the only draw back was that it was very noisy during the night.

• 9th Apr 2015

Great free breakfast, nice people, nice beds! Close walk to most things

Excellent breakfast, very copious meal for the price. A little offset from the city center but very quiet in compensation. Staff lightly unfriendly but nothing bad! Good adress!

Everything was ok, we were in room for 4 persons, but actually we slept 1 night in 4 and the other in 3. Quite clean and comfortable, on walking distance from most of the attractions. Breakfast was ok. We left the car in the street on front of the hostel (weekend was free parking)

Everything was great except for that one girl at the reception who kept busting my balls with questions and refused to let me back into hostel because she didin't told me i need to have receipt with me all the time.The rest of the staff were grand and extremly polite.

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Croatia

Fantastic location; near local pubs and not too far from temple bar either.

The staff was super helpful and very nice. Everything is in close walking distance and there are city maps provided. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom was very small, but the shower worked well.

• 1st Apr 2015

Very old building with no infractustire amd no investment on everything

• Chile

So great! The staff was so hospitable!

• 1st Apr 2015

The private rooms are very expensive for what they offer. A lot of hotels offer a lot more facilities and cleanliness for less money.

• 1st Apr 2015

You get what you pay for. But the people were cool and the breakfast free :)

Hard but cheap

• 31st Mar 2015

We had booked a 16 people room but my friend wasn't comfortable so we decided to pay more for a girls only room. The staff in the morning told me they were full and that they couldn't change our rooms, but the very nice guy on the night shift on Monday gave us a female room of 8 in which there was NO ONE. Breakfast was okay and the state if the rooms dependeds on which one you are in. Not so bad given what we paid for it. The location is very good, quiet street near the centre.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Staff were super friendly and helpful. Also really appreciated the breakfast, simple, but enough to fill you.

• 30th Mar 2015

Location was really good. The only problem we had was that they do accept people of all ages so we have this old bloke in our room who was quite annoying and weird.

The place is huge (lots and lots of doors), and with that it kills a bit of the atmosphere. Great location though, and the breakfast was good value. If bed and breakfast are your top priorities this place is excellent value.