Abrahams Hostel Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

We enjoyed a lot, thanx.

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic

Nice staff and a good location.

• 4th Jun 2015

I absolutely loved this Hostel! The location was perfect for getting around Dublin. Not far to O'Connell St, pubs, and public transportation. The hostel was clean and I felt very secure. I really appreciated the lockers that were available of various sizes just in case you had something extra valuable to store while you explored the city. Although I felt secure with my belongings in the luggage storage room. I would definitely stay here again.

The staff was very nice to me but one guy was a little rude to a girl who was having some trouble with English.

Abrahams Hostel is within walking distance to all Dublin's attractions. The 12 bed dorm was spacious and the beds very comfy. We found the wifi worked everywhere in the hostel, which was a major plus. The corridors are a maze but you seem to find your way. Boiled eggs was a nice addition to breakfast as was hot chocolate. At the time we were there only half of one out of three toasters were working resulting in a queue. The kitchen was well stocked and the hostel was clean. The staff were great!

The best !

no atmosphere what-so-ever and staff seemed highly uninterested in customers

Abrahams Hostel was a great experience. The location is perfect as it is situated very close to a bus stop and the Busaras station. The staff was very helpful and recommended places to eat and spots for sightseeing. The breakfast was wonderful. It is a great place to meet other young travelers. The bathroom was very small and dirty, but that is my only complaint.

Pretty decent place to stay, had what you needed, not a lot in terms of atmosphere.

It was very clean and bed sheets were nice and fresh. Good location

Not enough showers. Only one shower for 8 people in the room. Would be useful if there was a communal bathroom down the hall I.e. Extra toilets and showers on the floor.

• 29th May 2015

The thing I like most about Abraham's is that at each bed there is an outlet and a light attached to the headboard. This is such a little thing but it was so nice to have! I was a little concerned about the luggage room- when I asked to use it I didn't have to show any proof that I was going to be staying there, so anyone could walk off the street and ask for the key if they wanted.

Good location for visit the city. The breakfast is good.

• 29th May 2015
  • Spain

Great hostel, really great atmosphere and nice people. This hostel is very clean and they have great extras like the deck on the patio, where you can sit comfortably.

• 27th May 2015

I had a great stay there - the front desk staff was awesome and really helpful. However the staff in the kitchen weren't as friendly. Overall I had a great experience. I felt safe, clean facilities, and the value for your money is excellent. Would definitely recommend anyone going to Dublin to stay here.

The breakfast table could include toasters. Also, when checking in the staff should note to guests about the labyrinth of hallways and levels throughout the hostel.

Best ever! Do try any other place cause i have and it's the best!

Very good for a cheap stay, not so social.

Every time you leave the building you have to hand in your key and then ask for it back once you return which is quite annoying. The breakfast was average and the dishes were dirty. Every room is locked and you must constantly be buzzed in which is annoying. The building seems like it's going to collapse soon. The charging stations on your bed was convenient and the staff was helpful and nice. I love hostels with a good atmosphere and this hostel did not have a good atmosphere at all.

Too noisy. I was in a private room and could hear people walking, talking, laughing and shutting doors all the time. Internet barely working in my room.

• 25th May 2015