Abrahams Hostel Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

Overall a very good hostel considering the price you pay. The location is ideal, it is super close to city centre so there is no need for public transportation whatsoever. The facilities were okay and it was a perfectly fine hostel. However my bedsheet smelled like cigarette smoke so that was very unpleasant. but besides that its a fine hostel.

very nice comfy bed, free breakfast, close to lots of buses out of town (the best place to be)

• 11th Oct 2015

The staff were very helpful!

Good place, good price. Good hostel.

• 10th Oct 2015
  • Lithuania

I globaly enjoy my stay on Abrahams Hostels, but I regret that there was not one chair in the room, and not enough coat rack in the room and in the bathroom.

• 9th Oct 2015

:) Great breakfast, good location, comfortable beds and clean sheets :( no lockers

• 8th Oct 2015

Hostel and staff were great. Planned our trip tobiteland less than 24 hours in advance so had no plans when we landed. The staff at the hostel were very helpful and within 20 minutes we had our 4day stay planned. They helped us book tours and everything. Also the airport bus drops you off directly in front of the hostel. Very easy.

• 8th Oct 2015

Great price. Super easy to get to/from Dublin airport. Would definitely stay again.

Did not have proper temperature of water while taking shower. Could not even take showers because it was so hot. Mold growing in the bathroom. Fire alarm kept going off in the middle of the night.

• 7th Oct 2015

The place could do with being refurbished

Excellent location, only 10 minutes walk to the main bars and shops. Lady on reception was excellent, recommended places to go and eat/drink and showed us on the map exactly where they were. She also helped us sort out transfer from the hostel to the airport which was extremely helpful. Only thing we found as a slight inconvenience was we were told the transfer would come to our room and knock however no one came which meant we were waiting around and ended up missing that transport.

• 3rd Oct 2015

Great rooms that are very clean!

• 2nd Oct 2015

Very nice stay at Abrahams. Good breakfast and facilities. Would recommend it!

• 2nd Oct 2015

Wifi is very bad in some rooms - especially very top room (yellow 19) - no wifi access at all

• 2nd Oct 2015

The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was great that we had two showers and two toilettes in the room. I loved the USB charging thingy on each bed. Also the reading lamp was super great , so you don't have to bother others at night.

• Slovenia

Much better than my first hostel experience. Made me realize not all hostels are terrible.

• 1st Oct 2015

I felt very safe the whole time I was there and liked that there was always someone at the front desk to buzz you into the living area. The people at the front desk were also very helpful with recommendations for restaurants and things to do.

• 1st Oct 2015

I stayed in the cheapest room, which is on the bottom floor, and there are super loud and annoying noises that come from the outside first thing in the morning. My friends stayed on the top floor in the second cheapest room, and the wifi up there is really spotty, so you'll have to go to the lobby to get good connection. You're definitely getting what you pay for though. I would totally stay there again when I'm in Dublin!

• 1st Oct 2015

It was fine for one night, but more than that would not be pleasant. Having the bathroom ensuite was nice, but it smelled moldy in the room, and it didn't feel clean.

A good hostel for the money. There are a lot of large groups, so it's hard to find people to talk to if you are a solo traveler, however, it's great for a night or two.