Abrahams Hostel Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

Great location. About 5 minute walk to main area. Security is good. Lots of checking in and out. The wifi is really bad anywhere but the main area... Overall nice hostel. Very clean. Friendly staff. Oh and we had a private room so I don't know about the dorms. Everything seemed nice

Great Staff really helpful and friendly! :D

The room was kind of dirty and the bathroom definitely hadn't been cleaned. They ran out of keys for my room and I had to just knock for someone to let me in.

Nighttime was noisy. People outside rooms in hallway talking loudly. Had to get out of bed and ask them to be quiet. They seemed surprised that they were disturbing people at 1 am.

• 27th Jun 2015

Decent location and amazing price, the place is a bit grungy, but honestly you're getting what you pay for.

It's a bit of a dodgy area of town but it's not a long walk to Trinity, Temple Bar etc. it's also close to the Aircoach and other bus routes. I stayed in a 6 bed female form and it was very small. The ensuite was tiny, but it was clean. Breakfast is good, there is yoghurt and canned fruit and boiled eggs on top of the usual toast and cereal. No lockers in rooms (no room for them!) but there is lockers somewhere (I didn't use them).

Loved it here!

• 26th Jun 2015

First time staying in a hostel and enjoyed it all - thanks!

• 26th Jun 2015
  • South Africa

Nice and spacious

I really enjoyed my stay at Abrahams. Very helpful staff and had everything I needed. Will definitely be staying there again when I am next in Dublin!

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Having a "Do Not Disturb " to hang on my door might be an idea instead of being woken up by the cleaner every morning instead might be an idea.

The staff was perfect Stephen is the star because he has seen Cliffs of Moher. The other guy(sorry, I do not know his name) was hilarious but he has not seen The Cliffs yet. Only what you should improve : send the other guy to see The Cliffs of Moher.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic
  • Couple, 41+

The rooms are very different! We had a tiny room, which was completely different from what we saw on the internet, but we paid the same price. This was too bad... The staff in the hostel was very friendly though!

Comfy beds, awesome breakfast options (including tea coffee and hot chocolate). Only annoying thing was that our room was on the very top floor (about 6 flights of stairs). Wifi was bad at night but the place was clean and the staff were helpful.

The hostel was really well located, very cheap: best points! The room was ok (room of 10 people) but maybe one more shower would have been perfect. Beds ok. Floor not so clean. We didn't have the wifi in the room so it was a little bit annoying (even if it is not so important). Breakfast included: so nice! I enjoyed this point. To conclude: hostel OK and we couldn't have expected more with this so low price (66 euros for 4 nights!!)

• 23rd Jun 2015

My husband, daughter and I stayed in a private room with private bathroom for 3 nights. We were very happy! The room and building were clean and nice - looking. Our room was nice and included a desk for our computer (free internet!). The breakfast was good and plentiful and the staff people were extremely kind and helpful. The location was excellent. The bus to and from the airport stopped right in front of the hostel. The hostel was also located close everything we wanted!

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Great hostel, the staff here was super friendly and super helpful. I thought register had everything we needed and was the best value for money I've gotten in any hostel!

good hostel for the price. I found it hard to meet people here. also there was a group of middle or high schoolers staying here. lockers had to be rented

I loved staying at Abrahams. Great hostel, wonderful location and very helpful and friendly staff. Very clean rooms and delicious free break-fasts each morning in a spacious dining area. I highly recommend this hostel and would definitely stay there again if I come back to Dublin!

Really close to city center. The only things that made this place at all negative were the other people in the room and the lack of free lockers. But I love the amount of plugs and there are a variety right above every bed. Staff was friendly and helpful. Overall a good experience.