Abrahams Hostel Reviews

82 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin, Ireland

It was generally very good. Unfortunately, the few young (4) men in the 10-mixed room were very noisy when they came back late in the night. So inconsiderate and insensitive!

• 3rd Sep 2015

Great spot, very friendly staff

• 2nd Sep 2015

Nice Staff and convenient location (Airport bus 747 stops direct in front, O Connely station/O Connell street is 5 min away, Trinity college 10min.) Each bad is equipped with USD-Sockets for charging, reading light and Powerplugs - really convenient! The beds itself are built from massive metal and don't shake. The kitchen/Dining area is situated in the cellar (with windows) and there's a lot of doors to pass until you get to your room :D

Usb plugs here so that's great. Also a private lamp above every bed :)

I liked very much lot of space in holes, with comfortable armchairs and little tables, which give some privacy while being on net. Also, atmosphere was good and breakfast is always nice thing. What I disliked is pretty big charge for keeping luggage, and I always have to keep on eye my value staff.

• 31st Aug 2015
  • Croatia

A very big and bright and clean hostel in a nice location. Airport bus stop at the door! Helpful staff. Amazing kitchen and common area. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at!

I was with my sister who had never stayed in hostel before and I was more than a bit anxious about introducing her to hostel life, thankfully, she was pleasantly surprised which is a good recommendation as she has extremely high standards and expectations. I have experience of hostels worldwide but this was my first stay at Abraham Hostel. It was excellent. The staff were helpful and friendly and did their best to ensure we had a good experience. Please pass on my appreciation.

• 30th Aug 2015

We had a nice stay in Abraham Hostel. The room was clean and big enough. We also had our own personal bathroom.

• 30th Aug 2015
  • Russia

It was very nice hostel. I had a amazing experience.

• 27th Aug 2015
  • India

Very good hostel, excellent location! Breakfast included too and for the price, you couldn't go wrong

• 27th Aug 2015
  • Wales

I stayed at Abrahams at the end of August and almost all people staying there were students looking for the accommodation. The room I stayed didn't have anything except beds (e.g. at least shelves would be wellcome) and bathroom was so small that you could barely turn around. Too many people are staying there, and you don't get much privacy in any spot in the hostel. Breakfast was good and I think Abrahams has a good location and value for money, but everything else is on average or low level.

We stayed in a double room. The room was ok; maybe not a whole lot of attention is given to the cleaning process because it is such a big hostel (for example we found sunglasses on the floor, behind the bedstand.I mean... sunglasses are quite big to miss when you're cleaning). The bathroom door wouldn't close from the outside. Also, luckily we were travelling light, otherwise it would have been complicated to get to our room, so far from reception (we went through about 10 doors). Ok breakfast.

WiFi in rooms. Towel hire. Nice self-service breakfast: hot drinks, orange juice, yogurt, fruits in syrup, cereals, toasts, boiled eggs, orange marmalade (only). Luggage room.

• 23rd Aug 2015

Good but the breakfust room isn't very sympatic and we had only cold water

• 20th Aug 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Abrahams. Amazing location, great staff, comfortable mattress and bedding, good security, homey rooms, and excellent/clean showers. Plus you even get a decent breakfast that keeps you full till the afternoon. I highly recommend this place, and am so confused as to how people found things to complain about. This stay is stress free!

• 20th Aug 2015

The hostel was not as close as they said it was to downtown. The staff who checked us in was not helpful or friendly. I would recommend a hostel closer to downtown/the temple bar area.

• 20th Aug 2015

It was the second time I've been in Abrahams and it was still pretty awesome to be there! Great atmosphere, friendly stuff! I'll definitely return for a third time :)

• Belgium

Very nice hostel, rooms were small but tidy and the bathroom was clean and quite big for this type of accommodation. All the staff were nice and helpful as well. I really enjoyed my stay here!

• Austria

I had my first experience in a hostel and it was magnificient!!! Thank you so much :)

• 19th Aug 2015

I had a pleasant stay at Abrahams hostel, my only criticism being that it got really hot in the upstairs room at night despite not being that warm a day, but not something that the hostel can do much about! The staff were helpful, friendly and chatty. we left a pair of shoes behind and they kindly kept them for us for a few days

• 19th Aug 2015